Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !! (Page 61)

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShinyJiji

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

My only Gripe is why oh why there is no concept of Privacy in RM...everyone seems to be flitting around married couples rooms like it's a free theater show (remember my yesterday's "Bhoot hoon main" I was so right)..Anjali in Arnav & khushi..Mami in Akash and Payal's ...my theory is solidly confirmed that Akash was conceived before wedding and nani had to accept Manorama zabardasti...because I am sure nani flitted about mama and mami's room in the same manner...hence only one child for mami ji and no more could be conceived after the wedding due to constant peeping Toms..LOL

Sandwich Singh Raizada's

as one is nicely sandwiched between wife and sister..where the sister's side of toast has melted cheese on it thus the toast is stuck to kebab Arnav...and wifey's side keeps running off..

& the other is nicely sandwiched between wife and mummy..where the mummy's side of toast has melted cheese in abundance on it thus the toast is stuck to kebab Akash...and wifey's side at the moment is extra toasted and crispy with no sauce and hence keeps falling off...

Uproarious...ARHIMANIAC

Total approval to your gripes. 

Maintain your humour in writing.  Had a very light hearted and jovial reading.

Thank you shiny Hug...spreading smiles is always my ulterior motive Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..sarra0riyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sampin

<font color="#003300" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Helloz...Hug</font>
<font color="#003300" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">So Khushi leaving RMWink</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sammy .. love the signature in ur post window ..LOL</font>

<font color="#003300" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hola Winey,Ritzy,Bushy and all others who are presentHug</font>
<font color="#003300" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#003300" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ritzy-I'm waiting for monday..Itna gussa dilaya,it'll take some timeWink</font>
<font color="#003300" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#003300" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Winey-Thanks..I'm loving the quote!!Wink</font>

<font color="#660066" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
Hahaha... don't worry darling... now Arnie Bwoy is leaving for GH with his wifey... wahan pe mazaa karenge chhote se bed pe !!! LOL</font>

I havnt seen the segment yet but I thou he may just drop her off and come back, especially if this was done to cover SI leave.

Saala..yeh log itna intezaar karwate hain..Angry

Pahele toh pata nahi kitna intezaar karwaya For Barun's comeback...
Ab intezaar kar raho hoon Sanaya kab lautegi...

Waise don't worry..She must have shot a few scenes before taking the leave..4 days leave zyada matter nahi karta..I heard last year Barun also took a leave of 4-5 days...Mujhe toh serial dekhke pata hi nahi chala...Yeh IF vaale hi sab bigaar te hain...Who asked her to give a spoiler??When the PH has completely checked giving out any spoilers!!

Just presses the panic button..Ab everybody would be looking out for BD's...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzwin7Arhimaniacsarra0riyya6

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Hey Anna...Hug

I have started defending characters now...LOL posted for anjali yesterday...but it is really hard to explain these people and I give up..

Coming to your analysis...wow..Clap special mention to explanation that you gave for anjali ,I dont have so much patience to explain people but you nearly said all that I wanted to say as always we on same side..LOL

yes ASR dont take frustration on khushi coz then I cant see you being bashed too...Cry

I know he is superman and will handle everything- angry wifey and angry di too... but felt like giving him hug...(when do I dont feel that way)

Edited by riti4u - 21 July 2012 at 6:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..Arhimaniac

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I havnt seen the segment yet but I thou he may just drop her off and come back, especially if this was done to cover SI leave.
Pahele toh pata nahi kitna intezaar karwaya For Barun's comeback...Ab intezaar kar raho hoon Sanaya kab lautegi...
Waise don't worry..She must have shot a few scenes before taking the leave..4 days leave zyada matter nahi karta..I heard last year Barun also took a leave of 4-5 days...Mujhe toh serial dekhke pata hi nahi chala...Yeh IF vaale hi sab bigaar te hain...Who asked her to give a spoiler??When the PH has completely checked giving out any spoilers!!
Just presses the panic button..Ab everybody would be looking out for BD's..."

Sam yep It shudnt b to much of an issue especially if they have the rain sequence either Monday or Tuesday cause they have supposedly already shot 4the sequence. But if it is true releasing the info that she is on leave 4a few days may not b a bad idea otherwise can u imagine the amount of posts that wud b created to say SI is no longer the lead and bashing of DB.

Edited by sarra0 - 21 July 2012 at 6:40am

..mrinalini..Arhimaniacriyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Pahele toh pata nahi kitna intezaar karwaya For Barun's comeback...Ab intezaar kar raho hoon Sanaya kab lautegi...
Just presses the panic button..Ab everybody would be looking out for BD's..."

It shudnt b to much of an issue especially if they have the rain sequence either Monday or Tuesday cause they have supposedly already shot 4the sequence. But if it is true releasing the info that she is on leave 4a few days may not b a bad idea otherwise can u imagine the amount of posts that wud b created to say SI is no longer the lead and bashing of DB.

I think they're waiting for something to release the Rain Sequence promo..Lizzy said it has been shot..Then what are they waiting for??

And you're right..Sanaya would be back by tuesday(Acc to the spoiler)..the PH won't allow any actor to take a long leave now-specially at this stgeWink

Arhimaniacsarra0

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Sam loved ur post in the DC thread, bang on.

iritzredwine1..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Sam loved ur post in the DC thread, bang on.

Tongue   Thumbs Up    Big smile

iritzsarra0

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Accha can someone tell me what was the unique wedding in "Hum Dil de chuke Saanam"..Lizzy was saying Arshi will have a unique wedding..Ouch

Arhimaniacsarra0

Go to top