ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by Suchi.R

Hey Girls...

Whatzzup??/ How's the weekend going... thoda gussa kam hua after last night's episode !!! Big smile

Hi Ritz... It seems gussa kam nahi, zyada hua after yesterday epi.. LOL

Hey Suchi... Hug

What I meant to ask was... Last night ka gussa abhi thoda kam ho gaya kya !!!! LOL

LOL  Ek dhamakedar promo ayega tho sab shant hojayenge... but I dont think we will get any new promo now..  Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzArhimaniac

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by bs_si

Hey Girls...

Whatzzup??/ How's the weekend going... thoda gussa kam hua after last night's episode !!! Big smile

Ritu...Hugtum aab aayi...almost time for me to go...nightshift Ouch I'm all ranted out today...wrote a post on page 2 Smile

Hey Trin...  Hug

Me at work too... isiliye popping in and out... will just read your post !!! Did u read mine... sent u a link !!! 

I did hun..."Dil Ke Armaan" LOL I'm going to work now...will go there and comment properly, hopefully it won't be busy.

Tata Smile

See ya babes... have a gr8 time !!! And yeah nightshifts are light... so will be waiting for your comments !!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhimaniac

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Hey Girls...

Hi Ritz... It seems gussa kam nahi, zyada hua after yesterday epi.. LOL

Hey Suchi... Hug

What I meant to ask was... Last night ka gussa abhi thoda kam ho gaya kya !!!! LOL

LOL  Ek dhamakedar promo ayega tho sab shant hojayenge... but I dont think we will get any new promo now..  Unhappy

After last night... I'm not sure what we'll get yaar !!! I have stopped expecting !!! All I wanted was 22 minutes of pure, uninterrupted romance between the leads... 1 episode... I mean is that too much to ask !!!!

Do they really have to bring the family and everyone looking so shocked as if They are sinning... they are hubby and wife... for God's sake... can't they have a little romance !!! Come to think of it... the family doesn't t know there is no intimacy between the couple as yet... for them they are a normal married couple of 4 months... Anjali n Maami's reactions I can understand... why the F were  Akash, Payal and Nani so shocked !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateArhimaniacChitraF

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Got to go... clients !!! Will log in later to chat !!!

Hug

ChitraF

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Hola everyone!! Hug

So how goes the morning today!? Did not think I would write after yesterday's episode - call me lazy or just too tired of making posts that defend someone - but I had made up my mind that I would not write today! But then again Sathu came in told me how much I am missed on REDUX - and she convinced me yet again to write!! Love you so much and today is a complete dedication to you!! Heart

Coming to the episode :
I know many people who were left disgusted with it and the reason was - Anjali Shyam Manohar Jha! For me however the episode worked and it worked really well! It was quite a brilliant one if I may add - since everything was very subtly done but made an impact - just right enough to make someone like it - or hate it! Wink

Let me start with the scene of yesterday - I am gonna keep it short - since that scene was so short but so beautiful that it does not need any explanation!

Heart Acceptance - the complete acceptance of love, of a relationship - of feelings and of emotions. Yesterday I had written in my post that Arnav Singh Raizada has accepted Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada as his wife and he knows that somewhere down the line - she has to. But he also is aware that he has hurt her by leaps and bounds and that scares her time and again to accept her feelings for him explicitly. The past few days he was quite mellowed down as he fought to woo his wife - however yesterday he played his trump card - the challenge card to make his wife accept him and boy did it work!!

Khushi is scared - she is horrified that she is alone in the house when the weather is not so good and the presence of a man in the shadows fears her more.She can fight for her safety and she tries but the moment she sees her man in the strike of the lightening - she forgets everything and rushes into his arms to find comfort and peace! Nothing matters except the fact that he is there for her - right there!! Arnav Singh Raizada is Khushi's anchor! Whatever transpires between the both of them - he has and will always remain her savior. He is the "rajkumar" hidden behind the mask of the "shaitaan" and Khushi is very well aware of it and that is why her heart can see through them as same people. She rushes to him and hugs him when she sees him because she finds comfort - a sense of security there. She knows whatever happens - at the end of the day - he is always going to be there - standing tall for her and protecting her from any tough situation that she faces! I was immediately taken to the numerous times when Arnav saved Khushi from any harm reaching her - be it the first episode or be it the last one where he stood up for Khushi in front of the whole family! He has always been there for her and he will always be there for her - keep her in his ambit and take care of her - protect her - love her  and act as her guardian! 

Khushi's realization strikes in when she sees a single rose petal on Arnav and suddenly the hall way lights up and she realizes that she has been played by Arnav! She is taken aback and she expresses her discomfort and him playing her this way and not caring what went through her in the last few minutes! She pushes him - as he holds her and they fight physically as she tries resisting him and finally gives in when he hugs her!!

"U can keep fighting everything but you cannot fight the love that resides in your heart"

A very beautiful scene
- the way she fights him back - and completely apt with the given situation that we have been seeing for the past few days! Arnav has been trying to woo her back and she has been resisting it time and again! She has been fighting and herself to not give in - however this time when she does fight back - he pulls her to himself - pinning her to himself and taking her within his grasp and making her feel belonged! Khushi cannot fight her feelings anymore and she has to give in - she has to surrender for the sake of both of their love and both of their emotions!! They belong together and they both know that and while he seals the love from his side by hugging her - she seals it by first resisting and then hugging him back and with her tears! The complete acceptance of True love and of each other!

He reminds her that he has won the challenge and smiles and smirks at her acceptance of him as her husband - and while she shies and blushes away as she realizes the true understanding that they have reached in their relationship - she does not resist him. He does not want to let the moment go and he tries to seal their love with a kiss and she does not resist but gives in for she somewhere has been waiting for him and to belong completely to him. At this moment where they are alone - where they are together - nothing but LOVE engulfs them. Heart

POINTS TO PONDER Wink

Missed call : Shyaam is soon gonna come back on the scene Silly

Medicine : I have been banging my head thinking that what could this mean! I think - it goes with the harsh truth that Anjali has to face! First Arnav tries to feed her the medicine - she does not accept it and shuns the door on his face. Then comes Mami and Akash - and Arnav warns Akash to give the right medicine - but Anjali again does not accept. Finally it is Arnav who is able to convince her to take the medicine and that too after he scares her with his death talk. Does it mean that Anjali is going to know the final truth only from Arnav and only when his life is in danger!? Only time will tell!

THE LOOK THROUGH TO THE FUTURE Wink

A feeling that Anjali is going to distance herself from Arnav and get closer to Akash! While Arnav and Anjali part ways - Arnav and Khushi come closer (even if it means a separation Tongue ) . On the other hand while Akash and Anjali bond - Payal and Akash have a long stretched rift!

Character Talk! Wink

Payal :
All right its good that you stood up against your husband - but why cannot you once own up to the fact that you did a mistake by hiding the truth when it had to come out!? What is with the stupid justification that at least the truth came out! Get real woman! Dont justify yourself - accept your mistake!

Akash :
I understand you because trust is what relationships are based on and Payal did break that! But why cannot you be sensible and try talking it out when she is willing!? Give her a chance at the least! True her speaking is not much of a help - but be the matured one and sort it out

Khushi : You better not throw attitude at Arnav for what happened in the hall way! I don't want another round of Di is not happy so I am not happy! This way you are neither making Di happy - nor your husband happy and nor yourself happy! He needs you now and not another woman trying to mess him up.

Arnav : And you MR. Better not take out the frustration of your conversation with Anjali on Khushi! Go take your SUV and drive away and vent out! You both have accepted each other and I dont want another round of blame game! More than that I would not be able to stand you being bashed! LOL

Barun Sobti
and Daljeet Bhanot - yesterday was your day! Oh how much I love to see the brother sister duo and no one portrays them as perfectly as both of you! Clap Clap Clap Sanaya Irani, Utkarsha T, Deepali and Akshay - great job guys! Clap Clap

Phew - Finally done! Hope all of you dont get bored after reading this! LOL

Sathu again today is for you! :)

Love and Light
Anna Smile

Pics Credit : Illyria aka Juleka Smile

Anna dear... Awesome post as usual.
I am with you everywhere except for anjali part. You lost me and even the CVs lost me when it comes to anjali. Wink

ArhimaniacChitraF

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by doodleberry

Updated babes ... Big smile I hope aaj ke baad meri zaroorat nehin hain ... LOL

wonderful update yet again doods!!

So the story goes like this..

ASR's dad sends his family for a temple visit and creates a accident while getting his illegal wife home. the family returns back.. both the ladies Mrs.Malik and Miss.Jha are shocked...

now in another part, Kushi's parents die in an accident that Malik caused.
Kushi becomes an orphan...

Arnav's dad is responsible for Kushi's parents death..

Now the questions... the mystery is not fully revealed yet!

- Kushi is indirectly only responsible for ASR's mom's death.. Or is it possible that Kushi's Aunt at that time, Garima came and fought or asked for justice for the orphaned girl at Sheesh mahal and the day happened to be Anjali's wedding day?
- was that the reason ASR's mom commited suicide?
- Did Shyam know about this secret? is that why he tried to rope in Kushi so that she will help him in taking revenge for his sister and he can help her taking revenge for her parents?
-What happened to Malik? Did something happen to him while he was alone... when he tried to right the wrong and stopped him from supporting ms.Jha or Mrs.Malik? Is he still alive somewhere?
-I have a feeling that Garima's dark past is also connected to this somehow...
- So do you think when the Maliks family started for temple the raizadas were also with them?
- You said Nani's mentioning the time and date would trigger the FB of incidents for kushi and she will connect the dots about her parent's death. Could it be possible that Shyam says about Kushi's surname and then the realisation starts for Nani...

Very well put.. Clap

But how Khushi is responsible for ASR's mom's death here??  Confused  IF Garima fought with her, why she will commit suicide?

dorindakateDiamondLife

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by doodleberry

Updated babes ... Big smile I hope aaj ke baad meri zaroorat nehin hain ... LOL

wonderful update yet again doods!!

So the story goes like this..

ASR's dad sends his family for a temple visit and creates a accident while getting his illegal wife home. the family returns back.. both the ladies Mrs.Malik and Miss.Jha are shocked...

now in another part, Kushi's parents die in an accident that Malik caused.
Kushi becomes an orphan...

Arnav's dad is responsible for Kushi's parents death..

Now the questions... the mystery is not fully revealed yet!

- Kushi is indirectly only responsible for ASR's mom's death.. Or is it possible that Kushi's Aunt at that time, Garima came and fought or asked for justice for the orphaned girl at Sheesh mahal and the day happened to be Anjali's wedding day?
- was that the reason ASR's mom commited suicide?
- Did Shyam know about this secret? is that why he tried to rope in Kushi so that she will help him in taking revenge for his sister and he can help her taking revenge for her parents?
-What happened to Malik? Did something happen to him while he was alone... when he tried to right the wrong and stopped him from supporting ms.Jha or Mrs.Malik? Is he still alive somewhere?
-I have a feeling that Garima's dark past is also connected to this somehow...
- So do you think when the Maliks family started for temple the raizadas were also with them?
- You said Nani's mentioning the time and date would trigger the FB of incidents for kushi and she will connect the dots about her parent's death. Could it be possible that Shyam says about Kushi's surname and then the realisation starts for Nani...

Very well put.. Clap

But how Khushi is responsible for ASR's mom's death here??  Confused  IF Garima fought with her, why she will commit suicide?
could be guilt, or could be shame.. think if garima or her relatives came and fought with senior Malik for justice for Kushi in a wedding gathering, and the already broken, guilt striken Malik accepts his fault, the Groom's side start talking/gossiping... ASR's mom thinks the wedding will get stopped and commit suicide.. out of shame/Guilt
Or she could be very sensitive and emotional like her daughter... ina  split second decides to commit suicide

ChitraF

peppygeek Goldie
peppygeek
peppygeek

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Friday's episode reminded me of this promo when I read analysis by Doods and re watched the episode not as an Arhi fan but an observer.

It clearly states that Khushi is responsible for Arnav's past and Arnav scattered Khushi's present like Pearls. Here is the link for the promo.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateArhimaniacChitraF

Go to top