IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !! (Page 50)

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Achha lovely girlies don't kill me but did the first 5 mimutes of romantic track seem just a bit off to any of you or was it just me? I can't really pin point anything, maby the scene needed another minute or so to showcase the romance. Or maby thursday's episode wala romance was too good and it just didn't mach up to that expectation? BS was good but I felt he could have been a bit better Confused Although when I just saw the still pics of Anna's post they seemed really nice.

Maby its just me then Stern Smile

Trin, no m with wid u...frankly the scene didn't work for me...hugs was good but something was amiss!!!!Confused

Or maybe m reading too much into it!!!Ouch

Yeah...maby. About ArHi pur expectation ski high...anything less and we find faults. I just felt the intensity wasn't as much as thursday's almost kiss. That was Hotness personified Embarrassed

And yesterday when Arnie went for the kiss Khushi seemed to be still trying to move away isn't it. I want  a kiss where she is shy but willing. Bohut hogaya nautanki!!!!

yeah, khushi's reactions are a major problem! otherwise let him say sorry,let her accept him, remarry, and then make bitwa kiss! it will be novel then, rather than a missed kiss with khushi squirming everyday!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

va21dorindakatesunflower52trintringRiyaDuttariyya6

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Achha lovely girlies don't kill me but did the first 5 mimutes of romantic track seem just a bit off to any of you or was it just me? I can't really pin point anything, maby the scene needed another minute or so to showcase the romance. Or maby thursday's episode wala romance was too good and it just didn't mach up to that expectation? BS was good but I felt he could have been a bit better Confused Although when I just saw the still pics of Anna's post they seemed really nice.

Maby its just me then Stern Smile

Trin, no m with wid u...frankly the scene didn't work for me...hugs was good but something was amiss!!!!Confused

Or maybe m reading too much into it!!!Ouch

Yeah...maby. About ArHi pur expectation ski high...anything less and we find faults. I just felt the intensity wasn't as much as thursday's almost kiss. That was Hotness personified Embarrassed

And yesterday when Arnie went for the kiss Khushi seemed to be still trying to move away isn't it. I want  a kiss where she is shy but willing. Bohut hogaya nautanki!!!!

Yaar m off spoilers/new/segments for life...they just increase our expectations and then without any warning THUD..back to presentOuchLOL

And lip-kiss television mein?? less chance..but why these interruption every timeConfused
these two cant kiss properly in their bed-room where its private toh do u think they will be able to pull it off drawing room meinD'ohLOL
LOLFat chance!!!LOL

sassymahi: Yaar m tired with this "Kissa Missed Kiss ka" Ouch LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesassymahitrintringriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Allright what are expecting on Monday? Arnie-Anjali convo will finish...depends on how much bitwa wants to divulge to his Di. Probably not much as she is like a contton candy. Remember that song "I'm a Barbie Girl...In a barbie world?" Stern Smile

Anyhow, I really want a proper serious sensible convo between ArHi, no accusation or rona dhona, getting angry. They know that there's a big elephant in the room, look at it rather than concentrating on the mosquito. 

If SI is taking a break and they are saying that Buaji is sick and Khushi is going to stay at GH for a few days, I think Arnav will accompany her but probably won't stay with her there, specially because of Aap Bhi Na.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateChitraF

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">OK dudes</font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman"></font></font>

Me going now will go home directly pick my baby and will go to catch train to chennai then. See you all on Tuesday . inshaalla. TC hugs

Hey where u put up,we can meet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Allright what are expecting on Monday? Arnie-Anjali convo will finish...depends on how much bitwa wants to divulge to his Di. Probably not much as she is like a contton candy. Remember that song "I'm a Barbie Girl...In a barbie world?" Stern Smile

Anyhow, I really want a proper serious sensible convo between ArHi, no accusation or rona dhona, getting angry. They know that there's a big elephant in the room, look at it rather than concentrating on the mosquito. 

If SI is taking a break and they are saying that Buaji is sick and Khushi is going to stay at GH for a few days, I think Arnav will accompany her but probably won't stay with her there, specially because of Aap Bhi Na.

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatetrintringriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi.R

ROFL

Kya karu yaar Confused I'm really trying to be sympathetic to her...reading all these posts about her and understand her point of view but its just getting so hard. If CVs don't do anything soon, her character will be beyond salvaging.

dorindakateChitraF

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Hey Girls...

Whatzzup??/ How's the weekend going... thoda gussa kam hua after last night's episode !!! Big smile

trintringChitraF

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Hey Girls...

Whatzzup??/ How's the weekend going... thoda gussa kam hua after last night's episode !!! Big smile

Ritu...Hugtum aab aayi...almost time for me to go...nightshift Ouch I'm all ranted out today...wrote a post on page 2 Smile

iritzChitraF

Go to top