Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by --Anna--

Phewww!!! Finally updated!!! Page 2!! Big smile

Have fun reading (if interested ofcourse Tongue)

Anna

Sorry for jumping in, Wonderfully written Ranju Clap 

Loved Khushi's Laundry Service ROFL weren't these the same clothes she put in the cup board in the morning? how many times is she going through them?

Bhai I know its 8 pm slot and they can't show a lot but show us a kiss or something behind a cupboard for all I care...we have wonderful imagination, we will imagine the rest Embarrassed

Tell me about it !!! I have cribbed this entire week about this laundry service... so much so that I have stopped folding my clothes... jab bhi ek dress uthati hoon bas yahii yaad aajati hain LOL

yes kiss should at least complete now... bohat hogaya... itna toh 'lamp and wick' waale bhi intezaar na karein Angry

Yeha renji when arnav kept that gift under her dress he said ironed clothes are there then next day khushi was folding the same clothes again. OMG LOLLOLLOL

God, I know all shoes have bloopers but our show seems to be doing PHd in bloopers. 

Yesterday Khushi runs on empty floor and then magically all the rose petals appear. Kya Arnie ab magician bangaya? chutki mein rose petals?LOL

Can Khushi please come out of the neon suit now? D'oh
Another thing when arnav came near to sleeping khushi to wish her there was no rose in his hand (there was post with pics to prove it in forum) but when he sits near her rose comes . yeah arnie boy is magician.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08Nina90trintring

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Anna

Loved Khushi's Laundry Service ROFL weren't these the same clothes she put in the cup board in the morning? how many times is she going through them?

Bhai I know its 8 pm slot and they can't show a lot but show us a kiss or something behind a cupboard for all I care...we have wonderful imagination, we will imagine the rest Embarrassed

Tell me about it !!! I have cribbed this entire week about this laundry service... so much so that I have stopped folding my clothes... jab bhi ek dress uthati hoon bas yahii yaad aajati hain LOL

yes kiss should at least complete now... bohat hogaya... itna toh 'lamp and wick' waale bhi intezaar na karein Angry

Yeha renji when arnav kept that gift under her dress he said ironed clothes are there then next day khushi was folding the same clothes again. OMG LOLLOLLOL

God, I know all shoes have bloopers but our show seems to be doing PHd in bloopers. 

Yesterday Khushi runs on empty floor and then magically all the rose petals appear. Kya Arnie ab magician bangaya? chutki mein rose petals?LOL

Another thing when arnav came near to sleeping khushi to wish her there was no rose in his hand (there was post with pics to prove it in forum) but when he sits near her rose comes . yeah arnie boy is magician.

chant these lines "mera naam Arnav Singh Raizada hai aur mein kuch bhi kar sakta hoon Khushi Kumari Gupta" daily! u guys will feel better! the mighty ASR can do anything!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringclarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sassymahi

hey can i call you Nina?
i will not be as happy if they justify shyam to the extent of everyone forgiving him for all his deeds sympathising wid him!
i dont know why after reading doodleberry's analysis i have a feeling that it was shyam's story always! getting justice for his nephew is fine what wid raizadas accepting the young boy! but i dont want a baazigar in the making! i simply cant see a psychotic 4 time murderer in a good light even if it was for the sake of revenge! i want the story to be from ArHi's POV till the end! the innocent be rewarded and the bad be punished! am i jumping the gun? maybeErmm

Sure, of course!Smile

Oh, I don't think even with the wildest of their imaginations, PH can do that. Shyam will remain the villain of the piece, no doubt; only he'll become grey from pitch black and he'll have a deeper sense of character to him and not just some shallow antagonist.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesassymahitrintringclarissajohn

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Hola everyone!! Hug

So how goes the morning today!? Did not think I would write after yesterday's episode - call me lazy or just too tired of making posts that defend someone - but I had made up my mind that I would not write today! But then again Sathu came in told me how much I am missed on REDUX - and she convinced me yet again to write!! Love you so much and today is a complete dedication to you!! Heart

Coming to the episode :
I know many people who were left disgusted with it and the reason was - Anjali Shyam Manohar Jha! For me however the episode worked and it worked really well! It was quite a brilliant one if I may add - since everything was very subtly done but made an impact - just right enough to make someone like it - or hate it! Wink

Let me start with the scene of yesterday - I am gonna keep it short - since that scene was so short but so beautiful that it does not need any explanation!

Heart Acceptance - the complete acceptance of love, of a relationship - of feelings and of emotions. Yesterday I had written in my post that Arnav Singh Raizada has accepted Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada as his wife and he knows that somewhere down the line - she has to. But he also is aware that he has hurt her by leaps and bounds and that scares her time and again to accept her feelings for him explicitly. The past few days he was quite mellowed down as he fought to woo his wife - however yesterday he played his trump card - the challenge card to make his wife accept him and boy did it work!!

Khushi is scared - she is horrified that she is alone in the house when the weather is not so good and the presence of a man in the shadows fears her more.She can fight for her safety and she tries but the moment she sees her man in the strike of the lightening - she forgets everything and rushes into his arms to find comfort and peace! Nothing matters except the fact that he is there for her - right there!! Arnav Singh Raizada is Khushi's anchor! Whatever transpires between the both of them - he has and will always remain her savior. He is the "rajkumar" hidden behind the mask of the "shaitaan" and Khushi is very well aware of it and that is why her heart can see through them as same people. She rushes to him and hugs him when she sees him because she finds comfort - a sense of security there. She knows whatever happens - at the end of the day - he is always going to be there - standing tall for her and protecting her from any tough situation that she faces! I was immediately taken to the numerous times when Arnav saved Khushi from any harm reaching her - be it the first episode or be it the last one where he stood up for Khushi in front of the whole family! He has always been there for her and he will always be there for her - keep her in his ambit and take care of her - protect her - love her  and act as her guardian!

Khushi's realization strikes in when she sees a single rose petal on Arnav and suddenly the hall way lights up and she realizes that she has been played by Arnav! She is taken aback and she expresses her discomfort and him playing her this way and not caring what went through her in the last few minutes! She pushes him - as he holds her and they fight physically as she tries resisting him and finally gives in when he hugs her!!

"U can keep fighting everything but you cannot fight the love that resides in your heart"

A very beautiful scene
- the way she fights him back - and completely apt with the given situation that we have been seeing for the past few days! Arnav has been trying to woo her back and she has been resisting it time and again! She has been fighting and herself to not give in - however this time when she does fight back - he pulls her to himself - pinning her to himself and taking her within his grasp and making her feel belonged! Khushi cannot fight her feelings anymore and she has to give in - she has to surrender for the sake of both of their love and both of their emotions!! They belong together and they both know that and while he seals the love from his side by hugging her - she seals it by first resisting and then hugging him back and with her tears! The complete acceptance of True love and of each other!

He reminds her that he has won the challenge and smiles and smirks at her acceptance of him as her husband - and while she shies and blushes away as she realizes the true understanding that they have reached in their relationship - she does not resist him. He does not want to let the moment go and he tries to seal their love with a kiss and she does not resist but gives in for she somewhere has been waiting for him and to belong completely to him. At this moment where they are alone - where they are together - nothing but LOVE engulfs them. Heart

Embarrassed Anjali Shyam Manohar Jha and Arnav Singh Raizada Embarrassed
(The most controversial pair of the show apparently)

Let me tell you a story of a brother and sister - Anjali and chotte! Two people who have been together through all the tough times in their life together. They both faced a tragedy i.e the loss of their parents at a very young age and if they had been dependant on anyone - it was each other. While she was his mother - he was her chotte who would do anything for his di!

CUT to some years later
- Shyam Manohar Jha and Anjali fall in love! Everything is beautiful and everything is perfect! There is nothing wrong in their relationship - there is Love - there is Understanding - there is a connection that is trustworthy! However the brother - still holds the same importance and he holds the same place in his sister's heart as before. Two most important people in her life - her brother - her chotte - her Arnav and other her husband - her love - her Shyam! Self confessed by Anjali Shyam Manohar Jha - she lives and breathes only for these two!

Cut to a year later :
Arnav Singh Raizada falls in love with Khushi Kumari Gupta! However nothing is easy! They fight - they howl - they make things difficult but love happens and they get together (ignoring the situations in which it happened). However, just like Anjali - for Arnav her sister is still as much as important as his wife and he lives and breathes for these two.

As of today - Anjali's life is a mess!! Her husband has been humiliated and thrown out of the house without proper explanations and proofs - she is pregnant and completely dependent on her brother - she is emotionally and physically shattered and cannot put two and two together and most importantly she has this fear of losing the  other most important person in her life - her chotte!

Now what happened yesterday was a NORMAL REACTION of a sister who trusted her brother and let him go.

I request you all to Look at the situation before judging her
: Arnav was ready to go with Anjali but due to work issues he could not. But it was only after Anjali herself gave him the permission to leave for when she realized that the work was important - she did not want to hold on to her brother.

However when she returns home - she finds her brother in a compromising situation with his wife in the hall way! Was that wrong!? No. Arnav and Khushi are married - they can do whatever they feel like. However - see the ambiance of the situation. The ambiance of the situation was what put off Anjali and triggered the reaction of a lied to sister. Arnav was to go on a trip and he came back - that could have been accepted - but the arrangements done for this purpose - the flowers, the lighting - weren't they special!? Weren't they speaking of a planned effort!? They were screaming of IT!!! And that is why her reaction! She was not concerned about the fact that he was there with Khushi - she was upset about the fact that (as she thought) - that he lied to her to be with Khushi!!

While Anjali leaves sad and upset about her chotte's betrayal to her - Khushi also leaves upset that again things have gone haywire. Who does Arnav follow!? Anjali! He does not follow Khushi - because he knows she understands him and she is as concerned for Anjali as she is. They have accepted each other and their love has been sealed with the hug.

He has mended one relationship - and now he wants to mend the other. The two relationships that are important to him - one his wife - his Khushi and the other his sister - his di!

He goes to her - to convince her to give him a chance to listen to him - to understand him but Anjali is convinced that she wants to stay alone. She tells him ;

"Chotte tumne humse jhooth bola kyunki tum Khushiji ke saath kuch waqt guzzarna chahte the..."

The most important point here is not that she minded that Arnav wanted to spend time with Khushi (except maybe a little) - but the main point here is that she felt he LIED to her to spend time with Khushi. The chotte who would share everything with her - the chotte who would never lie to her - the chotte who would share his innermost feelings with her - she was under the impression that he cheated her for his wife. That was what hurt her.

Look at all the situations - Anjali has never blamed and pointed out at Khushi! She has never interfered in Arnav Khushi situation - even if it did not make her happy! She has never expressed her disappointment with Arnav over it - but yesterday she felt she was lied to!

Connect the dots and you will understand ;

1) She saw Arnav Khushi cutting the cake - did she go and address the issue to Arnav!? Did she complain to him!? NO! She kept it within herself and hated it - but she never came in between both of them.

2) She heard Arnav order a gift for Khushi - she did not like it - yet she did not voice it to Arnav
- she did not once make him feel that he should let Khushi go and make her the center of his prime importance. She swallowed it and accepted that she was not the only one who was the important person in Arnav's life!

3) Not once has she pin pointed at Khushi - she can easily emotionally target Khushi - but she has not! She has maintained her confusion - she has maintained the fact that she does not know what is the truth and that is why she does not chose to react against Shyam.

So at this moment her problem is not with Khushi - it is with Arnav! She is scared that she is losing him - she is scared that she is no longer his universe - she is scared that tthey as brother and sister have lost their connection. With her husband gone - she fears losing her brother too!

"waqt badal gaya hai...rishte badal gaye hain...chotte tum badal gaye ho...Tumhe pyaar hogaya hai chotte...jabse tumhari shaadi hui hai tum badal gaye ho...Jabse tumne humare sawalon ka jawab dena band kardiya...tabse tum badal gaye ho..."

Lets get one thing clear - Anjali does not her chotte's situation! All she can see is that he has changed - because he has stopped answering her questions - he has started giving importance to someone else. She however understands that love changes a person but she also makes him realize that she needs answers and if she does not get them - she will not seek him out. There have been many incidences when Arnav has not given her any answer - that is because he does not chose to - it is in his character - be it the reason behind him breaking his engagement with lavanya - or be it him getting married to Khushi. But at this moment - the wife in Anjali seeks answers - for her husband and for her sanity. And she wants to know them!

I would request all to give Anjali TIME!! That is all she needs!! She needs facts and situations to clear things for her! She is a broken woman - a woman who is shattered - not at peace and is battling with harsh realities of her life. All she seeks is love and happiness and she is not getting that! TIME and SPACE both play a major role and she will bounce back once she dissects each situation as it comes!

POINTS TO PONDER Wink

Missed call : Shyaam is soon gonna come back on the scene Silly

Medicine : I have been banging my head thinking that what could this mean! I think - it goes with the harsh truth that Anjali has to face! First Arnav tries to feed her the medicine - she does not accept it and shuns the door on his face. Then comes Mami and Akash - and Arnav warns Akash to give the right medicine - but Anjali again does not accept. Finally it is Arnav who is able to convince her to take the medicine and that too after he scares her with his death talk. Does it mean that Anjali is going to know the final truth only from Arnav and only when his life is in danger!? Only time will tell!

THE LOOK THROUGH TO THE FUTURE Wink

A feeling that Anjali is going to distance herself from Arnav and get closer to Akash! While Arnav and Anjali part ways - Arnav and Khushi come closer (even if it means a separation Tongue ) . On the other hand while Akash and Anjali bond - Payal and Akash have a long stretched rift!

Character Talk! Wink

Payal :
All right its good that you stood up against your husband - but why cannot you once own up to the fact that you did a mistake by hiding the truth when it had to come out!? What is with the stupid justification that at least the truth came out! Get real woman! Dont justify yourself - accept your mistake!

Akash :
I understand you because trust is what relationships are based on and Payal did break that! But why cannot you be sensible and try talking it out when she is willing!? Give her a chance at the least! True her speaking is not much of a help - but be the matured one and sort it out

Khushi : You better not throw attitude at Arnav for what happened in the hall way! I don't want another round of Di is not happy so I am not happy! This way you are neither making Di happy - nor your husband happy and nor yourself happy! He needs you now and not another woman trying to mess him up.

Arnav : And you MR. Better not take out the frustration of your conversation with Anjali on Khushi! Go take your SUV and drive away and vent out! You both have accepted each other and I dont want another round of blame game! More than that I would not be able to stand you being bashed! LOL

Barun Sobti
and Daljeet Bhanot - yesterday was your day! Oh how much I love to see the brother sister duo and no one portrays them as perfectly as both of you! Clap Clap Clap Sanaya Irani, Utkarsha T, Deepali and Akshay - great job guys! Clap Clap

Phew - Finally done! Hope all of you dont get bored after reading this! LOL

Sathu again today is for you! :)

Love and Light
Anna Smile

Pics Credit : Illyria aka Juleka Smile

Anna HugHug

OMG itni lambi postShocked LOL
Kuch bhi ho I have always loved ur posts coz they are positive and very insightful EmbarrassedClapClapClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahivasirajutrintringsunflower52clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sassymahi

Anna

chant these lines "mera naam Arnav Singh Raizada hai aur mein kuch bhi kar sakta hoon Khushi Kumari Gupta" daily! u guys will feel better! the mighty ASR can do anything!

Yeah now im feeling better LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahitrintring

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Heya Girls Good afternoon Hug..

Riya maine bhi nahi soch ki Anna ithna likegi Big smile...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90trintringRiyaDuttaclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged

OK dudes

Me going now will go home directly pick my baby and will go to catch train to chennai then. See you all on Tuesday . inshaalla. TC hugs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08Nina90vasiraju

smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Doods, Still reeling from shock after reading ur post. U are truly brilliant. Clap
Waiting for ur post Sathu and others too. 

I REPEAT I  congratulate myself for entering REDUXTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004trintringRiyaDuttaclarissajohn--Anna--riyya6

Go to top