trintring

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Just brushing off the separation rumor! I dont think there is going to be any separation YET! Khushi is leaving for Buaji's health and the reason is because SI is going on a well - deserved break for 2-3 days! She has to come back - relax!!! Smile
but it will be nice to see arnav bitwa missing wifeee and snaking in GH to have glimpse of her .hayee looking forward for buaji arnie combo Embarrassed

We have had enough of Arnav bitwa missing his wife LOL Kabhi toh wife ko bhi dikhao! I know he will miss her - but if Khushi is leaving then I am not sure how much Buaji - Arnav we are gonna see!
Tongue

BANG ON... why should Arnav miss Khushi? cant Khushi miss Arnav??? kabhi toh show love from her side ConfusedConfused

and yeah I too love Buaji-Arnav scenes... Anna along with NK-Arnav , even Buaji-Arnav can get nominated for best jodi LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesassymahitrintringclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by bs_si

Phewww!!! Finally updated!!! Page 2!! Big smile

Have fun reading (if interested ofcourse Tongue)

Anna

Sorry for jumping in, Wonderfully written Ranju Clap 

Loved Khushi's Laundry Service ROFL weren't these the same clothes she put in the cup board in the morning? how many times is she going through them?

Bhai I know its 8 pm slot and they can't show a lot but show us a kiss or something behind a cupboard for all I care...we have wonderful imagination, we will imagine the rest Embarrassed

Tell me about it !!! I have cribbed this entire week about this laundry service... so much so that I have stopped folding my clothes... jab bhi ek dress uthati hoon bas yahii yaad aajati hain LOL

yes kiss should at least complete now... bohat hogaya... itna toh 'lamp and wick' waale bhi intezaar na karein Angry

Yeha renji when arnav kept that gift under her dress he said ironed clothes are there then next day khushi was folding the same clothes again. OMG LOLLOLLOL

va21sassymahiranjithatrintring

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Just brushing off the separation rumor! I dont think there is going to be any separation YET! Khushi is leaving for Buaji's health and the reason is because SI is going on a well - deserved break for 2-3 days! She has to come back - relax!!! Smile
but it will be nice to see arnav bitwa missing wifeee and snaking in GH to have glimpse of her .hayee looking forward for buaji arnie combo Embarrassed

We have had enough of Arnav bitwa missing his wife LOL Kabhi toh wife ko bhi dikhao! I know he will miss her - but if Khushi is leaving then I am not sure how much Buaji - Arnav we are gonna see!
Tongue

BANG ON... why should Arnav miss Khushi? cant Khushi miss Arnav??? kabhi toh show love from her side ConfusedConfused

and yeah I too love Buaji-Arnav scenes... Anna along with NK-Arnav , even Buaji-Arnav can get nominated for best jodi LOL
meri maaa

Yeah that too can happen both can miss each other LOLLOL

dorindakateranjithatrintring--Anna--

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Hullo girls,what's news in la la la ipk land

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by sampin

Doodsie Hug

Sweetheart take a bow Clap u deserve it!!!!Star

Yep Doods post was like "in your face" for me..Puro palti kheye gechiWinkClap

Filhaal to am waiting for Sanaya darling to return from her micro-mini vacation,ASAP...I dunno what we have to survive on mondayConfused

Yes Sam..actually I have always felt ki Khushi will be somehow related to Arnav's mom's death but Arnav's dad will be the reason for Khushi to loose her parents??? eta toh aami chinta korini!!!!Embarrassed Taai jonno I was after her to come backLOL

But Arnav dad's involvement with Khushi's past was needed!!!!Clap

warna how will it be "Nafrat paas aane na de, Mohabbat door jaane na de" from both the sides!!!

Sanaya chuti teh????...oh that means BD show again...I will start gagging if they show BD romance..Monday te I think Arnav-Anjali scene will continue1!!!!

Edited

arnav's dad's involvement with khushi's past is the punch and that explains the 5th promo!
but i am still not getting how is khushi responsible for arnav's mom's death? arnav's father has wronged khushi and not the other way roundErmm

Dear Khushi didn't cause Arnav mom's death..but she is part of the sequence of incidences that led to Arnav's mom's death!!! hence connected!!!

hmm... so finally when the truth will be out, nafrat will be from khushi's side??if not nafrat then detachment? it gets interesting!
i guess shyam knows about khushi's involvement in their pasts and he has been using her as a pawn all along!

Yes interesting...isn't it???

If Shyam knows abt Khushi's past or not is yet to be seen...but I feel when Shyam's past will come out then their will be a huge confrontation where the facts and figures will come out..Khushi can connect the dots with her past...and gotcha..Nafrat & Mohabbat track starts!!!!

can i call u Riya?
 but one thing is just not fitting into all this! that is why was shyam hell bent on killing anjali and marrying khushi?if revenge was what he wanted, killing anjali doesnt make sense! back then he looked like a person madly wanting khushi and only khushi!

Sorry for butting in, but let me try to explain that?

What if, the attempts at Anjali's life were just that, attempts and Shyam had no reason to actually KILL Anjali? It would make Arnav feel the fear, right? The fear of losing a sister you swore to protect with your all? A fear the materialised in Shaym's life?

And as for the marrying khuhsi bit, it was just to recreate the situation Arnav and Anjali's dad had created before; that of having a wife and an other woman...

Hopefully, I made sense.

hmmm... but do u remember shyam had brought "arthi ka saaman" with him for funeral rites of anajli! he had practiced crying for her! he was shocked to see anjali alive! these pints made me wonder about shyam and his character traits!

That's definitely something to ponder about; if he did intend to kill Anjali... will have to think on it more but if at all Shyam is going to be justified, I'll be one happy camper!

hey can i call you Nina?
i will not be as happy if they justify shyam to the extent of everyone forgiving him for all his deeds sympathising wid him!
i dont know why after reading doodleberry's analysis i have a feeling that it was shyam's story always! getting justice for his nephew is fine what wid raizadas accepting the young boy! but i dont want a baazigar in the making! i simply cant see a psychotic 4 time murderer in a good light even if it was for the sake of revenge! i want the story to be from ArHi's POV till the end! the innocent be rewarded and the bad be punished! am i jumping the gun? maybeErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatetrintring

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna08

Hullo girls,what's news in la la la ipk land

Hi swap

Kkg leaving RM as buaji is unwell.

Sanaya is on leave for four day may be that's whyBig smile

Edited by clarissajohn - 21 July 2012 at 2:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateswapna08trintring

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_si

Phewww!!! Finally updated!!! Page 2!! Big smile

Have fun reading (if interested ofcourse Tongue)

Anna

Sorry for jumping in, Wonderfully written Ranju Clap 

Loved Khushi's Laundry Service ROFL weren't these the same clothes she put in the cup board in the morning? how many times is she going through them?

Bhai I know its 8 pm slot and they can't show a lot but show us a kiss or something behind a cupboard for all I care...we have wonderful imagination, we will imagine the rest Embarrassed

Tell me about it !!! I have cribbed this entire week about this laundry service... so much so that I have stopped folding my clothes... jab bhi ek dress uthati hoon bas yahii yaad aajati hain LOL

yes kiss should at least complete now... bohat hogaya... itna toh 'lamp and wick' waale bhi intezaar na karein Angry

Yeha renji when arnav kept that gift under her dress he said ironed clothes are there then next day khushi was folding the same clothes again. OMG LOLLOLLOL

God, I know all shoes have bloopers but our show seems to be doing PHd in bloopers. 

Yesterday Khushi runs on empty floor and then magically all the rose petals appear. Kya Arnie ab magician bangaya? chutki mein rose petals?LOL

Can Khushi please come out of the neon suit now? D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiNina90clarissajohn

Go to top