India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !! (Page 46)

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Anna, I'm not going to comment on anything you've posted except for the point 4 on your Character Talk; much needed advice and something that has been running through my head since yesterday. Seeing it on your post... sukoon mila Smile

Aap toh ho itni expert ki main kaun aapki posts ki tareef karnewali?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahitrintring--Anna--clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
However when she returns home - she finds her brother in a compromising situation with his wife in the hall way! Was that wrong!? No. Arnav and Khushi are married - they can do whatever they feel like. However - see the ambiance of the situation. The ambiance of the situation was what put off Anjali and triggered the reaction of a lied to sister. Arnav was to go on a trip and he came back - that could have been accepted - but the arrangements done for this purpose - the flowers, the lighting - weren't they special!? Weren't they speaking of a planned effort!? They were screaming of IT!!! And that is why her reaction! She was not concerned about the fact that he was there with Khushi - she was upset about the fact that (as she thought) - that he lied to her to be with Khushi!!

anna-beatiful post

when i read that above para somelight is entered my bheja and i m too trying to understand anji-thanks for that

While Anjali leaves sad and upset about her chotte's betrayal to her - Khushi also leaves upset that again things have gone haywire. Who does Arnav follow!? Anjali! He does not follow Khushi - because he knows she understands him and she is as concerned for Anjali as she is. They have accepted each other and their love has been sealed with the hug.

wow-very true

1) She saw Arnav Khushi cutting the cake - did she go and address the issue to Arnav!? Did she complain to him!? NO! She kept it within herself and hated it - but she never came in between both of them.

2) She heard Arnav order a gift for Khushi - she did not like it - yet she did not voice it to Arnav
- she did not once make him feel that he should let Khushi go and make her the center of his prime importance. She swallowed it and accepted that she was not the only one who was the important person in Arnav's life!

In my opinion there is no need to create fuss over all this by anji coz they are husband and wife.

would request all to give Anjali TIME!! That is all she needs!! She needs facts and situations to clear things for her! She is a broken woman - a woman who is shattered - not at peace and is battling with harsh realities of her life. All she seeks is love and happiness and she is not getting that! TIME and SPACE both play a major role and she will bounce back once she dissects each situation as it comes!

again anji

Yeah we need to give her time. But but

over all nice update anna

Edited by clarissajohn - 21 July 2012 at 2:23am

sassymahiranjithatrintring--Anna--

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Just brushing off the separation rumor! I dont think there is going to be any separation YET! Khushi is leaving for Buaji's health and the reason is because SI is going on a well - deserved break for 2-3 days! She has to come back - relax!!! Smile

sassymahiNina90trintringclarissajohn

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by --Anna--

Phewww!!! Finally updated!!! Page 2!! Big smile

Have fun reading (if interested ofcourse Tongue)

Anna

and your post can give a tough competitions to that of Doods, in length ofc LOL

I was reading your analysis as and when you were updating, so me the first to reply Hug

I have always seen you justifying Arnav but today Anjali was in much need of it and may I say you did convince me with your points that nobody was at complete fault yesterday.. great analysis gal Hug

1. Yesterday I felt it was Arnav's mistake too that led to the new found MU... abey romance hi karna tha toh poolside ni kar sakta tha? living room mein kayko kiya bey... gosh it was so  damn embarrassing..Embarrassed

2. I loved last scene of Arnav-Anjali.. Barun and Daljeet have always been convincing in such scenes and yesterday was no exception Clap Barun, listen to me... insure your eyes buy Embarrassed

3. Why did Khushi walk off?? It was my Arnie baby who was the target kal, then why are people sympathizing Khushi? and this is the best time to show the understanding and bonding between ArHi... Khushijee if at all Arnav baba doesnt go and cry in the middle of the road and if at all he comes to you, do not indulge yourself in laundry work... Kindly give some time for him plshhh ... aww my poor baby... koi ni samajhta use Cry

4. People in the forum are aware of DB's jhagda with PH, hence whatever they show on screen, the audience connect with that... and hence the bashing... people are hell bent on proving that its all because of DB that Khushi is not getting enough screen space... werent these the same people who said I should not watch IPK just for Barun, but should give chance for the rest too to entertain me? then why this tamasha all of a sudden? the story is moving.. there is romance and drama... I dont know about others, at least I have no qualms in seeing Anjali on screen for little more time... but yes I want romance too... Arnav ab aage bhi bado yaar... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed khali peeli hug se kaam ni chalega ab LOL

Sorry for jumping in, Wonderfully written Ranju Clap 

Loved Khushi's Laundry Service ROFL weren't these the same clothes she put in the cup board in the morning? how many times is she going through them?

Bhai I know its 8 pm slot and they can't show a lot but show us a kiss or something behind a cupboard for all I care...we have wonderful imagination, we will imagine the rest Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesassymahiranjitha--Anna--clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Just brushing off the separation rumor! I dont think there is going to be any separation YET! Khushi is leaving for Buaji's health and the reason is because SI is going on a well - deserved break for 2-3 days! She has to come back - relax!!! Smile
but it will be nice to see arnav bitwa missing wifeee and snaking in GH to have glimpse of her .hayee looking forward for buaji arnie combo Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesassymahisg08ChitraF--Anna--

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

but it will be nice to see arnav bitwa missing wifeee and snaking in GH to have glimpse of her .hayee looking forward for buaji arnie combo Embarrassed

We have had enough of Arnav bitwa missing his wife LOL Kabhi toh wife ko bhi dikhao! I know he will miss her - but if Khushi is leaving then I am not sure how much Buaji - Arnav we are gonna see!
Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatetrintringclarissajohn

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by ranjitha

Phewww!!! Finally updated!!! Page 2!! Big smile

Have fun reading (if interested ofcourse Tongue)

Anna

Sorry for jumping in, Wonderfully written Ranju Clap 

Loved Khushi's Laundry Service ROFL weren't these the same clothes she put in the cup board in the morning? how many times is she going through them?

Bhai I know its 8 pm slot and they can't show a lot but show us a kiss or something behind a cupboard for all I care...we have wonderful imagination, we will imagine the rest Embarrassed

Tell me about it !!! I have cribbed this entire week about this laundry service... so much so that I have stopped folding my clothes... jab bhi ek dress uthati hoon bas yahii yaad aajati hain LOL

yes kiss should at least complete now... bohat hogaya... itna toh 'lamp and wick' waale bhi intezaar na karein Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahitrintringclarissajohn

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sassymahi

[QUOTE=RiyaDutta][QUOTE=sassymahi][QUOTE=RiyaDutta][QUOTE=sassymahi][QUOTE=RiyaDutta][QUOTE=sampin][QUOTE=RiyaDutta]Doodsie Hug

Sorry for butting in, but let me try to explain that?

What if, the attempts at Anjali's life were just that, attempts and Shyam had no reason to actually KILL Anjali? It would make Arnav feel the fear, right? The fear of losing a sister you swore to protect with your all? A fear the materialised in Shaym's life?

And as for the marrying khuhsi bit, it was just to recreate the situation Arnav and Anjali's dad had created before; that of having a wife and an other woman...

Hopefully, I made sense.

hmmm... but do u remember shyam had brought "arthi ka saaman" with him for funeral rites of anajli! he had practiced crying for her! he was shocked to see anjali alive! these pints made me wonder about shyam and his character traits!

Hey I've been talking with you for so long and haven't asked your name...can I call you Mahi? Smile

See the problem is that no serial starts with a concrete storyline, they have  a basic story and then with TRPs, audience reaction everything takes the story forward, changes happen. Like people didn't like Khushi working in office so they changed that track, brought her in RM and people liked that. So inconsistencies will happen. With this PH and yo yoing TRPs its just a bit worse that other serials. If they were close to 4 I think the channel would have given them more liberty but now every week they are scrambling to get the storyline right. We just have to think of all these al creative liberty and take it as it comes I suppose Confused 

Another thing is that we are very ardent viewers of IPK who discuss each and every scene, rewatch episodes multiple times. A lay viewer won't do that and they will forget a lot of stuff as long as the story moves forward.

Sorry yaar long post.

no problem TrinSmile

agree with you! though i would have loved if they had this basic premise of past connected to present story of arnav-khushi-anji-shyam! i had thought that the PH has the basic storyline all along with them; specially in this case-the past of the characters! though they alter scripts and day-yo-day scenes, the main story remains intact! but yes, in the case of IPK, trps are a major concern and thus channel intrusion and less creative liberty! hope they dont fall prey to all this and are able to deliver the most imp. track of teh show when the right time comes! winning back lay audience is not a problem, as u said audience memory is weak and all they need is a spiced up interesting plot!
so finally TRPs rule *sigh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringclarissajohn

Go to top