RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by bs_si

Please BD romance na...ar bhalo lage na.

If they wanna show convo with BD ok I will take it but no hugging and kissing hair pleaseOuch

Trin...u too BONG??Shocked wowEmbarrassedWink

Yaar I cant take BD intimacy...gag-effect!!!Ouch

3 bongs in REDUX AT THE MOMENTWinkWhen it comes to BD,I can't digest logics,period..Maano ya na maano...Sarun create a magic together...Between those two words "Action"and "Cut"-these two are different people,period!!No place for BD's in romantic scenes..Takes on my nerves...Family drama mein chal sakta hainWink

Oh yeah Wink

Yaar BD spoil the romance for me...put them in any scene m ok but not when Arnav Khushi are alone and some imp scene going on!!!Embarrassed

OK TrinBig smile kool...I was just talking to Doodsie as well!!!Wink

Redux is has many BONGsTongue

Big smile     Big smile     Big smile
Doodsie's Bong tooBig smileBTW Riya are you from Kolkata??

Yes she is BONG tooBig smile

Haan me from Kolkata..relatives are there...rite now working in Bangalore so mom-dad moved with me for a few months!!!Big smile

Edited by RiyaDutta - 21 July 2012 at 2:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trintring..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged

If they wanna show convo with BD ok I will take it but no hugging and kissing hair pleaseOuch

3 bongs in REDUX AT THE MOMENTWinkWhen it comes to BD,I can't digest logics,period..Maano ya na maano...Sarun create a magic together...Between those two words "Action"and "Cut"-these two are different people,period!!No place for BD's in romantic scenes..Takes on my nerves...Family drama mein chal sakta hainWink

Oh yeah Wink

Yaar BD spoil the romance for me...put them in any scene m ok but not when Arnav Khushi are alone and some imp scene going on!!!Embarrassed

Yes she is BOND tooBig smile

Haan me from Kolkata..relatives are there...rite now working in Bangalore so mom-dad moved with me for a few months!!!Big smile
You mean Doodsie's "Bong"right??!!Not "Bond"Wink

trintringRiyaDutta

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sassymahi

Doodsie Hug

Sweetheart take a bow Clap u deserve it!!!!Star

Yep Doods post was like "in your face" for me..Puro palti kheye gechiWinkClap

Filhaal to am waiting for Sanaya darling to return from her micro-mini vacation,ASAP...I dunno what we have to survive on mondayConfused

Yes Sam..actually I have always felt ki Khushi will be somehow related to Arnav's mom's death but Arnav's dad will be the reason for Khushi to loose her parents??? eta toh aami chinta korini!!!!Embarrassed Taai jonno I was after her to come backLOL

But Arnav dad's involvement with Khushi's past was needed!!!!Clap

warna how will it be "Nafrat paas aane na de, Mohabbat door jaane na de" from both the sides!!!

Sanaya chuti teh????...oh that means BD show again...I will start gagging if they show BD romance..Monday te I think Arnav-Anjali scene will continue1!!!!

Edited

arnav's dad's involvement with khushi's past is the punch and that explains the 5th promo!
but i am still not getting how is khushi responsible for arnav's mom's death? arnav's father has wronged khushi and not the other way roundErmm

well because of accident with Khushi's parents Arnav-Anji mum had to return back home and caught their dad red handed with the other woman. Otherwise they would have gone to the temple, none the wiser. Because she had to face the reality of his extra marrital affair (even if married in the temple, for her its the other woman) eventually led to her suicide. So indirectly Khushi is responsible. As Arnai baby is indirectly responsible for Khushi's parents death. Talk about twisted story!!! How exciting is it!!! I just hope the execution is right cause when it comes to execution we all know this PH is pathetic Ouch

true that!
they are known to have wonderful never-seen-before tracks only to be spoilt coz of pathetic execution! this past track will be very exciting only if they dont spoil it! that said, i dont want it to come out in bits and pieces, it should all hit together; that would be hard-hitting-to the characters as well as the audience!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatetrintring..mrinalini..

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Doodsie Hug

Sweetheart take a bow Clap u deserve it!!!!Star

Yep Doods post was like "in your face" for me..Puro palti kheye gechiWinkClap

Filhaal to am waiting for Sanaya darling to return from her micro-mini vacation,ASAP...I dunno what we have to survive on mondayConfused

Yes Sam..actually I have always felt ki Khushi will be somehow related to Arnav's mom's death but Arnav's dad will be the reason for Khushi to loose her parents??? eta toh aami chinta korini!!!!Embarrassed Taai jonno I was after her to come backLOL

But Arnav dad's involvement with Khushi's past was needed!!!!Clap

warna how will it be "Nafrat paas aane na de, Mohabbat door jaane na de" from both the sides!!!

Sanaya chuti teh????...oh that means BD show again...I will start gagging if they show BD romance..Monday te I think Arnav-Anjali scene will continue1!!!!

Edited

arnav's dad's involvement with khushi's past is the punch and that explains the 5th promo!
but i am still not getting how is khushi responsible for arnav's mom's death? arnav's father has wronged khushi and not the other way roundErmm

Dear Khushi didn't cause Arnav mom's death..but she is part of the sequence of incidences that led to Arnav's mom's death!!! hence connected!!!

hmm... so finally when the truth will be out, nafrat will be from khushi's side??if not nafrat then detachment? it gets interesting!
i guess shyam knows about khushi's involvement in their pasts and he has been using her as a pawn all along!

Yes interesting...isn't it???

If Shyam knows abt Khushi's past or not is yet to be seen...but I feel when Shyam's past will come out then their will be a huge confrontation where the facts and figures will come out..Khushi can connect the dots with her past...and gotcha..Nafrat & Mohabbat track starts!!!!

dorindakatesassymahitrintring

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Doods!

Again posting, just because of you. My head is spinning ... *enough said*

Did I miss you over the last month? Yes, I did.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004sassymahitrintring..mrinalini..

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Oh yeah Wink

Yes she is BOND tooBig smile

You mean Doodsie's "Bong"right??!!Not "Bond"Wink

LOLss yesWink spelling mistake!!!LOL

BRB

trintring..mrinalini..

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sampin][QUOTE=RiyaDutta]Doodsie Hug

is this news true?? does that explain her disappearance yestLOL
if it is true then agree with bs_si... no BDs peeleej

Call me Trin. I think we will get some BD but as long as no romance with BD Ouch

ok TrinSmile
 dont know what to look forward to monday onwards!*sigh* more than the episodes i am scared of forum reactions! i am going to stick to only redux for the next couple of daysLOL

I stopped going to the main forum long time ago...too many negative and lets just say diplomatically "Unusual" posts. If there's anything interesting someone posts the link here in Redux anyway. I can just imagine all the posts for Anji today LOL 

Nina90..mrinalini..ChitraF

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Hello everybody, I've updated my post on page 2. Would appreciate your input.  Thank you.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3106072&PID=61369836&#61369836

trintring..mrinalini..ChitraF

Go to top