Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !! (Page 4)

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
hello there
watched ep rt now loved 5 min we wanted to to see the acceptance from both sides for each other we saw and rest of the ep cvs wanted to show us what will take the story further
ASR the MIGHTY ASR will be at crossroads wherehe may have to choose one and we will get to see  ASr getting pulled in both dir actually it will interesting to watch anyways romance pe toh parda daal rakha hai as far as there is no mu i am okay maybe teej will chg the equation lets see
ASR while bridge conf had said that koi pagal hi hoga jo ASR ke saath juda hua paisa aaram shohrath chod ke chala jayega i think thats what they are aiming for now khushi to walk out and ASR also remembering these words and haunting him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lara3110

Online S003
Love your update and reasonings.  Anjali has really become hard, unreasonable.  She has to be told the truth.

Waiting for the balance of your post.

Good job.

Thanks Lara!!! Appreciate your kind words, I apologize for the length, I always feel a few pounds lighter after I'm done lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
i think they got goat/laxmiji on rent too..her rent is over..so no more of herLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatenamedxsbk2

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
laxmiji mamaji masala mama 2 day nk all in missing club may be they are also tired of no romance 
sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S003

Don't throw chappals at me please but I loved today's episode so much more that yesterday's... No I'm not crazy, and here is why.

1. Yesterday, was about flirty Arnav teasing Khushi and baiting her to be who she used to be. While today, today was Khushi realizing that she cannot hid from him, he will bring her out her her shell.

2. Yesterday, was about Arnav showing his Di his priorities, today is his Di's turn to get a reality check, her chotte's life and priorities have changed.

3. Yesterday was about Payal quietly bearing her husband's anger, today is about her reminding him there is a limit to how much she can take.

4. Yesterday was about sweetly expressing to her chotte that she appreciates the sentiment, today was about her explaining to him when and why things changed. ( However, she still doesn't know the full story).

6. Yesterday, he didn't really have to make a choice, today he did, both the women in his life went in opposite directions while he stood in the middle.

5. Both yesterday and today, Arnav and Khushi were interrupted at a intimate moment, both times Khushi reacted like she was found with her hand in the cookie jar ( ohh nice name for Mr. Sobti??? maybe when he cuts his hair), both times it was Arnav who reacts cooly to the person or people who interrupted them. He was doing nothing wrong, SHE IS HIS WIFE.

Now for today's episode, today IPKKND has entered a new phase... one where Mr. Arnav Singh Riazada has to learn how to deal with his emotions and the feelings of the people he loves the most in the world.

Today for me marked the begining of ASR's journey as a grown up. Thus far, we have seen him behave in a way that pleases only himself and his Di, and if the choice was between him and his Di... Di was #1, life was easy, he had one person to please, that was it. Yes he respected the others and did nice things for them but if push came to shove he knew his priorities.  That was then...

Now he is in love, he knows what a certain Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Riazada has done for him, how much she loves him, and his family. Every burden he cast upon her she bore it with a smile. He fights for her acceptance. He wants her to admit they are man and wife.  And she does...

Now he has two priorities... He said so himself when he slapped Shyam... Life is still simple, instead of one he has two people to please, that shouldn't be too difficult should it, after all he is the mighty ASR. Complication # 1, both the women are standing on either side of him, he has to choose one... Complication # 2 The very fact that he has to choose one means he will have to hurt the other, which we know that he cannot do. Complication # 3 One needs him, always had and subconsiously is leaning on him for support and is calling to him, the other needs him just as much, but puts on a brave front, but he knows her well enough to know that she is not all that strong and needs him.

Today ASR was thrust into the shoes of his brother Akash, who has to balance the wants of two forces in his life, but where Akash has had years of experience in this balancing act, ASR is a novice and he stumble along the way, not understanding his Di.

The battle lines are being drawn... 

Arnav will not understand why his Di doesn't get it he loves her but he still Khushi's husband, and he will not want to choose between them

Di will continue to feel abandoned and will seek the support of her other support system her dear husband.

Mami will support Anjali, whether or not she believes Shyam

Nani will be neutral, desperately trying to make sure the family doesn't break up

Akash will side Di, Payal will side Khushi and things will come to the head between them.

Interesting times awaits us at RM I tell you. Interesting...

But here is what confussed me completely about Anjali today, and may be I will find enlightenment in reading some posts.

Thus far she has been described as a mother figure. Yes she was mighty upset when she realized that Chotte had lied to her... I would be too. Here is the thing about expectations, you just have them from every relationship, and there are many instances in my life where I have been insecure about my position in a certain person's life, as is Anjali right now. But from her point of view, Arnav has take Khushi POV over Shyams because he loves her, not because he knows the truth, because Arnav hasn't told her that. To her, Arnav's love for Khushi surpasses her happiness. He didn't even give Shyam a chance to explain, just threw him out, didn't reconsider her hapiness. This is why she is so dissappointed today she turns him out. THIS I GET!!!!

But then she refuses to take her medication... A mother who is so mad at her surrogate son, that she punishes the child within her womb??????????? What kind of a women are the CV's potraying here. Yes, I could see glimspes of the famous Riazada temper in Anjali today, I mean Arnav and Anjali are blood of the same blood (sorry I'm so into the Game of Thrones) so I get that. But she didn't for one second consider her baby???? That made her hard, and Anjali is not HARD!

And finally, this section is dedicated to the path not taken in Indian television ( The REAL WOMEN POWER) which I hope you consider in the future.

1. Stronger Self Respecting Women: Personally, I despise the fact the younger women have to put up with so much CRAP in the name of respect. Really, if this is the Indian culture then I say its time to feel the change tide and embrace it.  And I'm not talking only about Mami here, but also Nani, because she has in the past spoken to Mami pretty badly infront of the younger people in the house.

2.Girls who let their parents know all is not well in their mariage!!!! So important, serious things can be happening and the girls parents have no idea, that is terrible.

3. Passionate women, who don't only hug their husbands when they are terrified but when they want to as well.

4. Women who have some sort of existence besides housework, you started it with Khushi could you please find a way to continue.

If you guys follow even some of these suggestions then you will truly deserve the naya soch award! I don't have high expectations but hey I had to say something.

And Finally,

WARNING!!!!!

THERE ARE ONLY SO MANY NEAR KISS SCENES I CAN TAKE!!! EITHER THEY KISS OR THEY DON'T ...NO MORE OF THIS NONSENSE PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

And that was my four cents (yesterday and today so doh or doh char hua na)

S

P.S. apologies for the length of this post, I hope you read it and comment. I don't generally stick around so please PM me.

The lovelies of this thread, Master T, Guru D, Anna, Nia, Sunshine, Mommamia, iritz, namedx and everyone else love reading your thoughts makes IPKKND so much more fun.Big smile  

Wonderful post  I was glued to it till the end..Clap. The episode was good at the juncture of turning things interesting... Nice observation on Anjali and the medication...  As you say she has the famous Raizada blood... anger and hurt... does not let her think straight... The siblings are too tied too each other...They cannot take being the second best in the other's life... though they do not have qualms in doing the same...very interesting and close to reality .  we do have families in real life  where  a younger son or brother has such love and care invested in them  that the primary caregiver cannot tolerate the fact that they no longer exert the same pull and command when the former was 5yr old... I am glad IPK is showing that without the OTT... of shouting and the character of Anjali turning a shade of grey overnight... She is realistically going through the bouts of believing and unbelieving her brother... Soon she will also experience the same with Shyam... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijiSairArshiS003Jhalak29namedx

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Knock Knock ,, Gals Anyone arnd??

Edited by Jhalak29 - 20 July 2012 at 7:06pm
Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged