IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !! (Page 35)

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
[transgressions but khushi she feels is a rootcause
[/QUOTE]
i still feel there is hope for her..Smile
Anyways remember when she said after marriage both arnav and Khushi are equally responsible.. 
I don't see how will Arnav let Shyam in RM and then stay under the same roof.. But i think for the final truth to be out all of them need to be under the same roof..
[/QUOTE] Kopal.. Kasam is troubling me...I think it will have a role to play with Shyamu's entry into RM...See he is forced to move towards DI when Khushi goes in the other direction...[/QUOTE]
Same pinch koeliya..poor chap is going to have a tough time.. Sacrifice his life for his Di has been  the motto on which IPK has been working till date..the moment that guy gave attention to his wife.. All hells broke loose.. Isn't it?
[/QUOTE] yes both are sacrificial lambs for their families... I want them to take a stand together for a change... ASR will but Khoosieji is one  hell bent  lady to make her and Arnie's life miserable. Evil Smile[/QUOTE]
Me too.. That is why I find anji more irritating than before.. See as somebody who understands complexities in the character.. I am elated at. Her peeling of layers.. But as an arhi phanka.. I am bugged at her..bugged at  the stupid twosome of arhi.. Who think their lives are not as important as  their siblings areAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesunshine99..mrinalini..Chani123clarissajohnChitraFriyya6

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

[QUOTE=Chani123][QUOTE=Lizzy2012]Kopal- beautiful 
i agree that she has been too sugar ciated.. has often been subtly manipulative... but that manipulation she learnt in my opinion to a large extent was cos arnav never listened to her straight talks.. she somehow always had to black mail him and that has become her second nature...

well i had a doubt.. why do u think she as become vamp??
I agree, circumstances have made her that way.. But now it is turnig a big head ache for ppl
I am not sure anji will turn a vamp.. See she has as of today.. Turned a  darker shade of grey.. But mon and Tuesday will tell us whether she has really turned a vamp.. I feel that she has developed negativity toward khushi..her brother she will forgive for transgressions but khushi she feels is a rootcause
Anyways remember when she said after marriage both arnav and Khushi are equally responsible.. 
I don't see how will Arnav let Shyam in RM and then stay under the same roof.. But i think for the final truth to be out all of them need to be under the same roof..
Kopal.. Kasam is troubling me...I think it will have a role to play with Shyamu's entry into RM...See he is forced to move towards DI when Khushi goes in the other direction...
i guess u r right Koel.. Something huge and dramatic only can bring Shyam in the house.. Maybe Anji asks chhote tumhe meri kasam hai shyamji ko waapis le aao.. And if u dont do that u will se me dead or something... 
what will be a beautiful twist here.. That he says if he comes.. then I will leave.. and Anji doesn't comment on that.. And he leaves with Khushi.. Telling nani and Akash to take care of di.. 
He will keep a watchful eye on Shyam from outside..
aap ke liye Khushiji ke haath ke bani jalebiya...I  so want this to happen...
dekho na.. its only fair.. if u are asking him to choose between his sister and wife.. its only fair he asks you to choose between him and your husband who BTW is a snake...
And that will the ultimate show of trust on Khushi.. after all her sacrifices she deserves it.. Plus uninterrupted romance.. Smile
Kya pata nani suggests honeymoon in the next week.. thinking passions are running high amongst ArHI and cold between Payash.. What will Akash say to that??Big smile

dorindakatesunshine99..mrinalini..zooni.blueclarissajohnChitraFriyya6

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by Suchi.R

[QUOTE=Lizzy2012] [QUOTE=Chani123][QUOTE=Lizzy2012][QUOTE=Chani123][
Geet, news is Sanaya is on leave for 4 days.. then what about the rain romance?  Is it already shot?
All I know is that romance has been shot..but the leave I don't know..
   Hello Geeta,Sam and SuchiHug Geeta are u updating today?.
Yeah.. By the evening.. My story too I have picked up.. But a little late because of children at home..Big smile
take ur time Smile.. loved ur post always
Thanks riyya..
Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohnChitraFriyya6

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Suchi.R

i agree that she has been too sugar ciated.. has often been subtly manipulative... but that manipulation she learnt in my opinion to a large extent was cos arnav never listened to her straight talks.. she somehow always had to black mail him and that has become her second nature...

I agree, circumstances have made her that way.. But now it is turnig a big head ache for ppl
I am not sure anji will turn a vamp.. See she has as of today.. Turned a  darker shade of grey.. But mon and Tuesday will tell us whether she has really turned a vamp.. I feel that she has developed negativity toward khushi..her brother she will forgive for transgressions but khushi she feels is a rootcause

Geet, news is Sanaya is on leave for 4 days.. then what about the rain romance?  Is it already shot?
All I know is that romance has been shot..but the leave I don't know..
   Hello Geeta,Sam and SuchiHug Geeta are u updating today?.
Yeah.. By the evening.. My story too I have picked up.. But a little late because of children at home..Big smile
the shiv parvati one was very good yesterday. ClapClap

teej fast will be the one where anji may manipulate ASR to bend and bring shyam bk to RM

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesunshine99..mrinalini..clarissajohnChitraFriyya6

RajPreet_Preeto Senior Member
RajPreet_Preeto
RajPreet_Preeto

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Post cannot be quoted.

Wow. What a story?  I am amazed how can you everything in so much details from couple of episodes?  You are simply brilliant and hats off to you. 

Just one thing I would like to say, Why Kushi is responsible for all these?  She is the one who is the victim of ASR dad's action.  Am I wrong?  Why to put her in the center and make her responsible?  It should have been ASR'Dad who is responsible for everything and should be the center of it. 

I am so sad about Kushi's fate.  How will she ever be happy in her life knowing all these?  It indeed going to be hard to take in all of her pain coming towards her.  One part of me is so happy to watch and love IPKKND epic story and other part of me is feeling why did I became involved with this story, it is full of sadness, pain and suffering.  Who has lost everything and suffered the most, my Kushi whose name should have been enough to bring happiness in her life instead what she received from all mighty GOD, sadness, sorrow, suffering and pain so much pain.  How can one person can go through so much in life and stand still, it can only be our Kushi Kumari Gupta. 

jayashreesbsdorindakatesunshine99..mrinalini..clarissajohnChitraF

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Kopal.. Kasam is troubling me...I think it will have a role to play with Shyamu's entry into RM...See he is forced to move towards DI when Khushi goes in the other direction...
i guess u r right Koel.. Something huge and dramatic only can bring Shyam in the house.. Maybe Anji asks chhote tumhe meri kasam hai shyamji ko waapis le aao.. And if u dont do that u will se me dead or something... 
what will be a beautiful twist here.. That he says if he comes.. then I will leave.. and Anji doesn't comment on that.. And he leaves with Khushi.. Telling nani and Akash to take care of di.. 
aap ke liye Khushiji ke haath ke bani jalebiya...I  so want this to happen...
dekho na.. its only fair.. if u are asking him to choose between his sister and wife.. its only fair he asks you to choose between him and your husband who BTW is a snake...
And that will the ultimate show of trust on Khushi.. after all her sacrifices she deserves it.. Plus uninterrupted romance.. Smile
Kya pata nani suggests honeymoon in the next week.. thinking passions are running high amongst ArHI and cold between Payash.. What will Akash say to that??Big smile

Btwn teej is tomorrow.. right?  so in IPK land it may come show week, once Sanaya is back.. I expect some romance/drama on Teej episode...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate..mrinalini..Chani123clarissajohn

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Hellooo Good Morning..Hug

I just finished going through Doods update.If its true then I want the entire truth of Raizadas,Jhas and Gupdats past to come out in consecutive episode , instead  of one truth at a time, next to make appearance after 2 months - PLZ  NO .Nani has a major role to play with entire truth  to come in front of family.

Something, just came up while reading her analysis.All of sudden , we had Khushis B-day.Is Khushis B-day also related to story something of her past which only GH would be knowing and that would come into surface of Khushi when she pass "xx" age or something ?  Shashi is getting better  and healing fast so it would serve 2 purpose:
1.Shyam
2.Khushis past and him being care taker or something (if there is WILL) for drama onscreen . But if i apply logic here, then why would Shashi bring up  khuhsi is such poor background without enough education provided to her ? I'm making too much of sense here  LOL which needs to stop.

It will be interesting if some WILL is in her name by her family to come into picture now and that would add more ghee into the fire b/w Arnav and Khushi story (past-to -present ,present - to- future) in terms of tagline,"nafrat pass aane na de, mohabatt durr jane na de ".

Few mins that  i watched epi last night  and all that i liked and felt something of her action (khushi stubbing rose petals ) would be related to the story was beautifully explained by Doods.I was happy reading it.Smile

It is so much interesting to read but execution just gives me head achePinch  . I cannot watch and enjoy the show onscreen these days.

Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 21 July 2012 at 12:14am

jayashreesbsdorindakateChani123win7clarissajohnChitraF

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

But the biggest q is whether arnie will do that cause he knows how danger shyam is.
its unlikely.. But isn't he risking Khushi's life if he stays.. Their separation looks out of the cards.. Plus how will Shyam benefit from Anji's accidental death now?? And trying to kill ASR was for property.. Killing Anji will not benefit him in anyway.. And as I said.. ASR will make sure that no harm comes to Anji even if he is not at home..

dorindakateraman987sunshine99..mrinalini..clarissajohnChitraFriyya6

Go to top