Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

hi...Hug

Hello riyya girlieBig smile
Hug no main romance y'day... LOL i was waiting with 50% hope
Hi Riyya Hug this is the age of installments and freebies... so romance comes in installments with MU's as freebies... Akash Payal Mu, Mami Gupta sisters Mu, Anji- Arnie Mu, Payal- Khushi Mu... last but not the least HP Laxmi Mu... so Laxmi has left for her maika..Wink
no problem with installment but make it a bit longer Embarrassed
avging 8 mins per day.. 40 mins per week...equivalent to 2 episodes of telecast time...ab aap khush hui ki nahi?
wwhy dun make it 10 minutesLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012sunshine99..mrinalini..ChitraF

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chani123

[QUOTE=Chani123][QUOTE=Lizzy2012]Kopal- beautiful 
i agree that she has been too sugar ciated.. has often been subtly manipulative... but that manipulation she learnt in my opinion to a large extent was cos arnav never listened to her straight talks.. she somehow always had to black mail him and that has become her second nature...

well i had a doubt.. why do u think she as become vamp??
I agree, circumstances have made her that way.. But now it is turnig a big head ache for ppl
I am not sure anji will turn a vamp.. See she has as of today.. Turned a  darker shade of grey.. But mon and Tuesday will tell us whether she has really turned a vamp.. I feel that she has developed negativity toward khushi..her brother she will forgive for transgressions but khushi she feels is a rootcause
i still feel there is hope for her..Smile
Anyways remember when she said after marriage both arnav and Khushi are equally responsible.. 
I don't see how will Arnav let Shyam in RM and then stay under the same roof.. But i think for the final truth to be out all of them need to be under the same roof..
Kopal.. Kasam is troubling me...I think it will have a role to play with Shyamu's entry into RM...See he is forced to move towards DI when Khushi goes in the other direction...
Same pinch koeliya..poor chap is going to have a tough time.. Sacrifice his life for his Di has been  the motto on which IPK has been working till date..the moment that guy gave attention to his wife.. All hells broke loose.. Isn't it?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatemsinsunshine99..mrinalini..Chani123clarissajohnChitraFriyya6

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

i agree that she has been too sugar ciated.. has often been subtly manipulative... but that manipulation she learnt in my opinion to a large extent was cos arnav never listened to her straight talks.. she somehow always had to black mail him and that has become her second nature...

I agree, circumstances have made her that way.. But now it is turnig a big head ache for ppl
I am not sure anji will turn a vamp.. See she has as of today.. Turned a  darker shade of grey.. But mon and Tuesday will tell us whether she has really turned a vamp.. I feel that she has developed negativity toward khushi..her brother she will forgive for transgressions but khushi she feels is a rootcause
Anyways remember when she said after marriage both arnav and Khushi are equally responsible.. 
I don't see how will Arnav let Shyam in RM and then stay under the same roof.. But i think for the final truth to be out all of them need to be under the same roof..
Kopal.. Kasam is troubling me...I think it will have a role to play with Shyamu's entry into RM...See he is forced to move towards DI when Khushi goes in the other direction...
i guess u r right Koel.. Something huge and dramatic only can bring Shyam in the house.. Maybe Anji asks chhote tumhe meri kasam hai shyamji ko waapis le aao.. And if u dont do that u will se me dead or something... 
what will be a beautiful twist here.. That he says if he comes.. then I will leave.. and Anji doesn't comment on that.. And he leaves with Khushi.. Telling nani and Akash to take care of di.. 
He will keep a watchful eye on Shyam from outside..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateLizzy2012sunshine99..mrinalini..clarissajohnChitraFriyya6

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

guys this is just my view.. dunno abt other...

but i think cv should not show  many hugs... they should create variety in romance... we have been getting hug here n there... i love to watch them but variety is important.. they have chemistry that can burn the screen couple...

n another one KISS... again n again hes attempting...LOL

b4 they got to this point they showed have taken more time in showing the dynamics of their relation of these few days everything was rushed or anji was given screen space Angry there is lot to a married couple than romance only the moments could have been a trp puller like holding hands with realisation of their love 4 each other or wanting to with each other

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesunshine99..mrinalini..ChitraFriyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Suchi.R

Geet, news is Sanaya is on leave for 4 days.. then what about the rain romance?  Is it already shot?
All I know is that romance has been shot..but the leave I don't know..
   Hello Geeta,Sam and SuchiHug Geeta are u updating today?.

Lizzy2012..mrinalini..ChitraFriyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

i guess u r right Koel.. Something huge and dramatic only can bring Shyam in the house.. Maybe Anji asks chhote tumhe meri kasam hai shyamji ko waapis le aao.. And if u dont do that u will se me dead or something... 
what will be a beautiful twist here.. That he says if he comes.. then I will leave.. and Anji doesn't comment on that.. And he leaves with Khushi.. Telling nani and Akash to take care of di.. 

That will be a trp puller..People will love it...Big smileBut I guess it won't happen cuz for Shyam's truth to come out,we need 4 of them together under the same roof!!

Chani123zooni.blueChitraFriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

in my view asr wont leave.. if at all shyam comes back he needs to be at RM... furthermore this is the time he has to watch his DI.. as he knows what type of person shyam is..

by the way guys, why is arnav not checking Shyam's background.

dorindakate..mrinalini..Chani123ChitraF

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raman987

guys this is just my view.. dunno abt other...

but i think cv should not show  many hugs... they should create variety in romance... we have been getting hug here n there... i love to watch them but variety is important.. they have chemistry that can burn the screen couple...

n another one KISS... again n again hes attempting...LOL

b4 they got to this point they showed have taken more time in showing the dynamics of their relation of these few days everything was rushed or anji was given screen space Angry there is lot to a married couple than romance only the moments could have been a trp puller like holding hands with realisation of their love 4 each other or wanting to with each other

Absolutely..It's not romance always...Normal hubby-wife convo can also be shown..

PS:If Sanaya darling's really on leave,then I guess that's the reason behind that 5 min ArHi scene!!And then monday and tuesday too will be Arnie-BD aunty...Sanaya will be back on tuesday!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateLizzy2012sunshine99ChitraFriyya6

Go to top