Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by Chani123

[QUOTE=Chani123][QUOTE=Lizzy2012]Kopal- beautiful 
i agree that she has been too sugar ciated.. has often been subtly manipulative... but that manipulation she learnt in my opinion to a large extent was cos arnav never listened to her straight talks.. she somehow always had to black mail him and that has become her second nature...

well i had a doubt.. why do u think she as become vamp??
I agree, circumstances have made her that way.. But now it is turnig a big head ache for ppl
I am not sure anji will turn a vamp.. See she has as of today.. Turned a  darker shade of grey.. But mon and Tuesday will tell us whether she has really turned a vamp.. I feel that she has developed negativity toward khushi..her brother she will forgive for transgressions but khushi she feels is a rootcause
i still feel there is hope for her..Smile
Anyways remember when she said after marriage both arnav and Khushi are equally responsible.. 
I don't see how will Arnav let Shyam in RM and then stay under the same roof.. But i think for the final truth to be out all of them need to be under the same roof..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012..mrinalini..ChitraFriyya6

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

i agree that she has been too sugar ciated.. has often been subtly manipulative... but that manipulation she learnt in my opinion to a large extent was cos arnav never listened to her straight talks.. she somehow always had to black mail him and that has become her second nature...

I agree, circumstances have made her that way.. But now it is turnig a big head ache for ppl
I am not sure anji will turn a vamp.. See she has as of today.. Turned a  darker shade of grey.. But mon and Tuesday will tell us whether she has really turned a vamp.. I feel that she has developed negativity toward khushi..her brother she will forgive for transgressions but khushi she feels is a rootcause

Geet, news is Sanaya is on leave for 4 days.. then what about the rain romance?  Is it already shot?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012..mrinalini..riyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

[QUOTE=riyya6] guys if at all shyam nephew exist , would it be like bubbly... i mean bubbly was shown with no one as well... boarding school...

N after knowing the truth Khushi team up with shyam to destroy ASR... she did utter the dialogue when ASR was kidnappedOuch
[/QUOTE

Shyam nephew must be 12..Bubbly was 9Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChitraFriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

[QUOTE=riyya6] guys if at all shyam nephew exist , would it be like bubbly... i mean bubbly was shown with no one as well... boarding school...

N after knowing the truth Khushi team up with shyam to destroy ASR... she did utter the dialogue when ASR was kidnappedOuch
[/QUOTE

Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012..mrinalini..ChitraF

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

[/QUOTE

And Bubbly is related to Mami side.. right?

Lizzy2012..mrinalini..Chani123riyya6

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

guys if at all shyam nephew exist , would it be like bubbly... i mean bubbly was shown with no one as well... boarding school...

hold on.. No way.. she will never do that..
If she does that her every single principle in life will be lost.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateLizzy2012..mrinalini..ChitraFriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

hi...Hug

Hello riyya girlieBig smile
Hug no main romance y'day... LOL i was waiting with 50% hope
Hi Riyya Hug this is the age of installments and freebies... so romance comes in installments with MU's as freebies... Akash Payal Mu, Mami Gupta sisters Mu, Anji- Arnie Mu, Payal- Khushi Mu... last but not the least HP Laxmi Mu... so Laxmi has left for her maika..Wink
no problem with installment but make it a bit longer Embarrassed

Edited by riyya6 - 20 July 2012 at 11:44pm

dorindakateLizzy2012..mrinalini..ChitraF

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

i still feel there is hope for her..Smile
Anyways remember when she said after marriage both arnav and Khushi are equally responsible.. 
I don't see how will Arnav let Shyam in RM and then stay under the same roof.. But i think for the final truth to be out all of them need to be under the same roof..
Kopal.. Kasam is troubling me...I think it will have a role to play with Shyamu's entry into RM...See he is forced to move towards DI when Khushi goes in the other direction...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012..mrinalini..Chani123ChitraFriyya6

Go to top