Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by Chani123

So who is here on a rainy day when we are stuck  at home because of water logging..
Hello hi  
hello hi lizzy.. sadly time for my bye bye...
ur update??
My update- will there by this evening.. Weekends.. Taking it slowly..
You are leaving..Cry.. How is your studies  coming up?
ab aise bologe to rukna padega..Smile  Hug

dabba...Cry for studies..

Arrey.. If u have to study.. Please continue that.. BTW .. Just finished my paper on palmistry.. See I was training since the age of 19 on the mystery of the lines .. Started as fun and now learnt it as a scienceBig smile
Follow the timetable kopal 
wow.. i love palmistry... congrats
 have no fixed time tables.. cant follow one.. dont worry.. i will study when I need to..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012..mrinalini..riyya6

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
What an episode to snap us back into reality after the high we were on yesterday. It wasn't bad but it definately lacked the balance the previous one had. The Arnav and Khushi scene I of course loved but felt it was too rushed, wouldn't have minded more resistence from Khushi before giving in nor would I have minded them having some more time to themselves before the predicted interruption. What was the need to rush back to drama so fast? I must add, I am loving this side of ASR returning the I don't give a damn attitude who is not ashamed to be shown romancing his wife.

I can see why Anjali MU what she saw, it did look planned but that is where I stopped understanding her. Once again the CVs failed in the execution and instead of feeling sympathy for Anjali, I was left feeling the opposite. Looks like the stage is being set for Shyam's return, I'm sure that phone call was him

The highlight of the episode for me besides the ARHI scene was Payal getting her backbone back and having enough of Akash's treatment of not only her but her sister as well. Hats off to her here, Akash is taking things too far now and deserved to be called out on it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsdorindakatesg08Lizzy2012..mrinalini..Chani123win7ChitraFriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by riyya6

hi...Hug

Hello riyya girlieBig smile
Hug no main romance y'day... LOL i was waiting with 50% hope

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012sunshine99Chani123ChitraF

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sampin

.. But very valid.. And

Kopal- beautiful insight into anji.. But to be honest.. I don't relate to her at all
Koel- my thoughtwali Behena.. Loved your write up too. Kinda of reflects my thought

Sammy read your take on the director's cut.l wow.. What a rant. .. Very valid one tooBig smile

ThanksBig smile...I was seriously angry yesterdayAngry...When will a promo be released??Am waiting for itCry
Don't know sammy.. What I know is that Shyam's track has been finalised.. Like I told u last weekBig smile

Yeah..Shyam made us aware of his presence with his horror phone call..Do you think there will be Arshi separation??And is Shyam returning next week??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateLizzy2012Chani123ChitraFriyya6

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Chani123][QUOTE=Lizzy2012]Kopal- beautiful 
i agree that she has been too sugar ciated.. has often been subtly manipulative... but that manipulation she learnt in my opinion to a large extent was cos arnav never listened to her straight talks.. she somehow always had to black mail him and that has become her second nature...

well i had a doubt.. why do u think she as become vamp??
I agree, circumstances have made her that way.. But now it is turnig a big head ache for ppl
I am not sure anji will turn a vamp.. See she has as of today.. Turned a  darker shade of grey.. But mon and Tuesday will tell us whether she has really turned a vamp.. I feel that she has developed negativity toward khushi..her brother she will forgive for transgressions but khushi she feels is a rootcause

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raman987..mrinalini..Chani123ChitraF

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

.. But very valid.. And

Kopal- beautiful insight into anji.. But to be honest.. I don't relate to her at all
Koel- my thoughtwali Behena.. Loved your write up too. Kinda of reflects my thought

Sammy read your take on the director's cut.l wow.. What a rant. .. Very valid one tooBig smile

ThanksBig smile...I was seriously angry yesterdayAngry...When will a promo be released??Am waiting for itCry
Don't know sammy.. What I know is that Shyam's track has been finalised.. Like I told u last weekBig smile

Yeah..Shyam made us aware of his presence with his horror phone call..Do you think there will be Arshi separation??And is Shyam returning next week??
sorry to butt in but i think arhi wont be seperated... they have to be in one frame n for more drama... I think we will get the marriage 6 months truth out...soon... Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012..mrinalini..ChitraF

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
guys if at all shyam nephew exist , would it be like bubbly... i mean bubbly was shown with no one as well... boarding school...

N after knowing the truth Khushi team up with shyam to destroy ASR... she did utter the dialogue when ASR was kidnappedOuch

Edited by riyya6 - 20 July 2012 at 11:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..Chani123

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

hi...Hug

Hello riyya girlieBig smile
Hug no main romance y'day... LOL i was waiting with 50% hope
Hi Riyya Hug this is the age of installments and freebies... so romance comes in installments with MU's as freebies... Akash Payal Mu, Mami Gupta sisters Mu, Anji- Arnie Mu, Payal- Khushi Mu... last but not the least HP Laxmi Mu... so Laxmi has left for her maika..Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateLizzy2012..mrinalini..ChitraFriyya6

Go to top