tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S003

Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by tanthya

someone at redux convince me why should I keep watching this anjali crap... I did not sign up for anjali... I signed up for ASR and Khushi and I will certainly see Aakash and Payal... but no tear jerking anjali...

Cos she is the one who will bring them together ultimately !!...Sad tears will dry up soon Big smile

If they have potrayed her grey and going darker in character... I am not seeing what you are saying in near future..

Hello Hello,

Sorry for randomly joining your conversation, but I was also thinking about the imporatance of Anjali in IPKKND, then I realized she doesn't add spice of any sort to the mix, what her character is to the story is just the plain and simple... Salt, ie the ingredient that brings everything together.
Without her ASR would be a don like character with no soul, it would be hard to fathom him as the hero of the show then.

At this moment she needs reassurance from her brother about her importance in his life, hence the daily ganga jamuna, but it is understandable, after all, he threw her husband out because in her mind it is Khushi's word against Shyam and he choose to believe Khushi...

So why should you continue watching this Anjali crap????
Because this crap is what will push Arnav to enter the world of complex human relationships. He now will be forced to face the balancing act of the two important people in his life, one who will demand that he stand by her, one that will let him go, but he knows they both need him equally, if done well should make for some very good TV. Basically, he is going to play a newly wed. BUT WHAT SHOULD BE GOOD IS THAT HE IS ASR AND HAS NO EXPERIENCE, SO ITS GOING TO BE HARD ON HIM AND FULL OF DRAMA.  The more he will try to be there for Anjali the more his heart will not let him forget Khushi. Should make for some intense romance scenes, which personally, I live for. I just wish they wouldn't rush through some stuff.

Hope this help Smile.

I'm going to try to be concise (not one of my strenghts)

S

Loved ur summation, S3..

That is exactly the situation Arnav is in and will be for sometime... His loyalty will impel him to spend time with Anjali but his heart will yearn for Khushi ..This will be picked up by Anjali whose fears will again grow  n escalation of situation  until explosion, chaos and  the neat arrangement of the relationships

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

S003sg08Jhalak29mommamiaDiamondLife

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Gals please join in for a cup of adrak wali tea Big smile

Gladly, My  head is beginning to ache !!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiasunshine99Jhalak29

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sunshine99Jhalak29tanthya

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99Jhalak29DiamondLifetanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by sunshine99

Tants...I am enjoying the Anjali track...kind of reminds me of my days as a new bride being married to the only  son... the matriarch who choose to communicate with her son for the changes due to marriage ... I wish she gets slightly grey not entirely black would defeat the nice sutleties being shown...it is refreshing from the OTT melodrama of saas bahu conflict... I wonder why people are so unhappy with it?
Koel not everyone njoies the realities of lifem some live in their own bubbles and thats why do not njoi challenging facets of lifeBig smile
Hi JhalakHug even I donot like watching a dose of reality onscreen...have stopped visiting benegal and the likes long back... IPK just has a tiny brush stroke of realism it in their fictional characters  which is rather nice...the plot though very unreal...  a nice meeting of  the unreal and the nearly semi real...without hitting you very hard.Tongue
Hard hitting harsh realities of life are a big  no-no for me.. I can read a book based on that but visually I am not ready to be fed!! Dont know what it is .. And the funniest part is I am big oprah fan. Never missed her episode since 2004.Not even one single episode. ANd many many were too hard to swallow and I did. But the same thing with SMJ.. I cannot sit and watch. Feel like too close to home.. Still not able comprehend what is the difference !!

Ditto here, sandy... Loved and never missed oprah... watched every episode of it but  have not watched SMJ.. loved her honesty n concern and her  initiative to do something about an issue instead of just  uttering platitudes !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08sunshine99Jhalak29mommamia

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Hoping ur magical broom has reappeared after repairsBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99tanthya

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S003

someone at redux convince me why should I keep watching this anjali crap... I did not sign up for anjali... I signed up for ASR and Khushi and I will certainly see Aakash and Payal... but no tear jerking anjali...

Cos she is the one who will bring them together ultimately !!...Sad tears will dry up soon Big smile

If they have potrayed her grey and going darker in character... I am not seeing what you are saying in near future..

Hello Hello,

Sorry for randomly joining your conversation, but I was also thinking about the imporatance of Anjali in IPKKND, then I realized she doesn't add spice of any sort to the mix, what her character is to the story is just the plain and simple... Salt, ie the ingredient that brings everything together.
Without her ASR would be a don like character with no soul, it would be hard to fathom him as the hero of the show then.

At this moment she needs reassurance from her brother about her importance in his life, hence the daily ganga jamuna, but it is understandable, after all, he threw her husband out because in her mind it is Khushi's word against Shyam and he choose to believe Khushi...

So why should you continue watching this Anjali crap????
Because this crap is what will push Arnav to enter the world of complex human relationships. He now will be forced to face the balancing act of the two important people in his life, one who will demand that he stand by her, one that will let him go, but he knows they both need him equally, if done well should make for some very good TV. Basically, he is going to play a newly wed. BUT WHAT SHOULD BE GOOD IS THAT HE IS ASR AND HAS NO EXPERIENCE, SO ITS GOING TO BE HARD ON HIM AND FULL OF DRAMA.  The more he will try to be there for Anjali the more his heart will not let him forget Khushi. Should make for some intense romance scenes, which personally, I live for. I just wish they wouldn't rush through some stuff.

Hope this help Smile.

I'm going to try to be concise (not one of my strenghts)

S

S very apt and concise..Smile... the thought behind the plot is great... execution is the biggest worry as always...Embarrassed  Romance don't remind me...Redux is famouly aware of my hankering for it... night and dayLOL... S003 reminds me of 007Tongue ...any other aliases that I can address you with?

mommamiaJhalak29tanthya

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Sats I think its 2.00 there.. Go to bed!! Will catch you later..
exactly 2:30 am ist, tants u should open the second thread now, n then  run to ur cozy bedBig smile

mommamiasunshine99tanthya

Go to top