sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sassymahi

Ni1234 just posted in the main forum
apparently ppl are sending SP hate mails regarding ipk (the current track of the show)
check this post
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108071

That is obvious and expected na ...N I am sure even the PH were expecting it ..that's why all those tweet attempts n Ints ...Smile

yaar..i dont think so anything wrong in voicing ...the way they r treating khushi's character is ...treating a woman ..cheaply..
they should build up their script for female lead rather than ignoring

Yep they shud have been prepared 4it, and at least they no people r still passionate about the show. there is nothin wrong in voicing ur opinion, but it shud b done constructively, which I doubt is the case. if its done by some of the people who post on twitter and IF then no hope.t here was one post on twitter where she said somethin like hating the actors and GH because BS was not in the 300 celebration that was posted on twitter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99DiamondLife

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

apparently ppl are sending SP hate mails regarding ipk (the current track of the show)
check this post

That is obvious and expected na ...N I am sure even the PH were expecting it ..that's why all those tweet attempts n Ints ...Smile

yaar..i dont think so anything wrong in voicing ...the way they r treating khushi's character is ...treating a woman ..cheaply..

Thats bec U are making Khushi real..but once u watch her as a fictional character  created by the character to carry his story forward..U will understand the things happening to her  ...

What Is Khushi, A girl who is self less, without an ego, one who cannot see anyone unhappy, one who meddles  even at the cost of  her own self respect ...one who is willing to go to any lengths to keep the parivar intact...when u see from this view..u will realize that Khushi  is intact  !

tants..all these u sad its fine..
but i am talking about mami's taunts now and then..that unstoppable bad mouth which even asr is not stopping..thats frustrating to watch..

That is Maami's character ... some  People are like that and the other members are so used to that , they almost ignore it and  are not bothered about it..

sg08sunshine99

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

check this post

Thats bec U are making Khushi real..but once u watch her as a fictional character  created by the character to carry his story forward..U will understand the things happening to her  ...

What Is Khushi, A girl who is self less, without an ego, one who cannot see anyone unhappy, one who meddles  even at the cost of  her own self respect ...one who is willing to go to any lengths to keep the parivar intact...when u see from this view..u will realize that Khushi  is intact  !

but i am talking about mami's taunts now and then..that unstoppable bad mouth which even asr is not stopping..thats frustrating to watch..

That is Maami's character ... some  People are like that and the other members are so used to that , they almost ignore it and  are not bothered about it..

see for the raizada family mami taunts are white noise... that is why people ignore it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

check this post

tants  nicely explained... I had a question on thursday's epi...the seesh mahal fb was it only Khushi's? I got the feeling that it was her's... 
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

hello... kya ho raha hai... missed you guys

Hi Beena,

Discussing the effects of starvation !!Big smile

pata hai satya sookha pada hai... aur baarish ki umeed chod di hai humne

tsk, tsk ..umeed par hi dunya khayam hai meri jaan Big smile

sarra0

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

check this post

the way payal is treated by aakash is very pathetic..sorry..i fee like i am watching SNS..when mami-payal-aakash-khushi comes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNi1234sbk2tanthya

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

hello... kya ho raha hai... missed you guys

Hi Beena,

Discussing the effects of starvation !!Big smile

pata hai satya sookha pada hai... aur baarish ki umeed chod di hai humne

tsk, tsk ..umeed par hi dunya khayam hai meri jaan Big smile

haan lekin jab structural pillar kazor ho to bhookamp mein ghar pehle girta hai...

sbk2

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

check this post

the way payal is treated by aakash is very pathetic..sorry..i fee like i am watching SNS..when mami-payal-aakash-khushi comes

They are catering to those viewer's  who want a suffering Bahu, nasty Saas, inept pati.. this trio fulfill the needs of that audience ... Aakhir kar TRP ka sawal hai...

DiamondLifesbk2

Go to top