Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !! (Page 137)

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 1599

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nareshkota

I will update in the morning my analysis for all the episodes of the week...

Writing an OS too will post it in the evening...




I will be looking forward to that ,  I am very curious to  read how u perceive  Anjali !!Tongue

My post is will be more around Anjali..So you might find it more interesting to read..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueentanthya

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Joined: 05 January 2011
Posts: 22506

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by ainimonaya

Originally posted by -sylph-

I highly suspect Anjali is suffering from serious deathly disease, Arnav should check her reports. No baby bump, death patient looks specially in car she looked like she will pass away any moment.. 


And what is with missed kissAngry do it na..
I hv seen tere liya at 8 , and they showed kiss scene well ony, i mean they showed hero going for a kiss and blurred it.. Ye kya tha?? Everyone looked at them like Arnav is caught romancing Anjali's saut 

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  i said to my mom ,that,mama aisey hota hai kya in p...????? nd my mom was like mujey tu kabi nahi hoa tha ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL later mom scolded me to ask such question! Ouch
Exactly forget showing sympathy she makes me curious. Us reports main kuch na kuch tho locha hai Confused I wanto someone to read her pregnancy reports thoughAngry

either they are over doing her illness thing, it looks too very overly done for a preg lady, she can look weak but nt so weak that she looks like she will die any moment 

ya!!!! who will read her reports only shyamu can do so! Ermm

nd btw she doesn't even look like preg...they have clearly shown almost 6 month to arhi mariage nd she got the news at their mariage day...6th months nd no sign /???? Shocked Geek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateTheFaerieQueen

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Joined: 27 April 2011
Posts: 6641

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by tanthya


Heyy ,


Hugs sarika N Kops !!

Is there any one else in Redux by the name Sarika?


* Fixing caramel eyes on U  *   No, Hun...U are the only one...Tongue


Ok.Smile. I knew itBig smile.  No actually ek do baar thoda confusion hua tha mujhe,,not this time. but it came to my mind so clarified.

Hug


Is this not u name ?? Agar kuch aur naam hai to batao varna hum khud hi naamkaran kardenge Hug

Nahin nahin naam to Sarika hi hai...aap chahe jo bula lo no problemBig smile


Edited by b.sarika2 - 21 July 2012 at 12:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by sunshine99

Hi Tants, Naresh,Bushy,Sarika,Kopal,Riya and everyone else logged onSmile

Mom dad of redux again on aankmicholi modeShocked kahe?
hey koel...
Me gonna disappear soon...Wink

Magic..LOL


Offering steamy, hot Jalebis  ...tempting u to stay put !!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueenChani123

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Joined: 27 April 2011
Posts: 6641

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by ainimonaya

Originally posted by -sylph-

I highly suspect Anjali is suffering from serious deathly disease, Arnav should check her reports. No baby bump, death patient looks specially in car she looked like she will pass away any moment.. 


And what is with missed kissAngry do it na..
I hv seen tere liya at 8 , and they showed kiss scene well ony, i mean they showed hero going for a kiss and blurred it.. Ye kya tha?? Everyone looked at them like Arnav is caught romancing Anjali's saut 

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  i said to my mom ,that,mama aisey hota hai kya in p...????? nd my mom was like mujey tu kabi nahi hoa tha ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL later mom scolded me to ask such question! Ouch
Exactly forget showing sympathy she makes me curious. Us reports main kuch na kuch tho locha hai Confused I wanto someone to read her pregnancy reports thoughAngry

either they are over doing her illness thing, it looks too very overly done for a preg lady, she can look weak but nt so weak that she looks like she will die any moment 

ya!!!! who will read her reports only shyamu can do so! Ermm

nd btw she doesn't even look like preg...they have clearly shown almost 6 month to arhi mariage nd she got the news at their mariage day...6th months nd no sign /???? Shocked Geek

ArHi land mein 4 months hue hai..so she is 4 months pregnant. I dont know waise 4 months men tummy dikhani chahiye ya nahiConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123OnepoundChictanthya

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 5332

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by sunshine99

Hi Tants, Naresh,Bushy,Sarika,Kopal,Riya and everyone else logged onSmile

Mom dad of redux again on aankmicholi modeShocked kahe?
hey koel...
Me gonna disappear soon...Wink

Magic..LOL


Offering steamy, hot Jalebis  ...tempting u to stay put !!Wink
you are temptation enough sweetheart...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueentanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by sunshine99

Hi Tants, Naresh,Bushy,Sarika,Kopal,Riya and everyone else logged onSmile

Mom dad of redux again on aankmicholi modeShocked kahe?
hey koel...
Me gonna disappear soon...Wink

Magic..LOL
lately my story on IFOuch...pehle Sirf Bushy ditch karti thi ab tum bhi... lag ta hai Redux /IF se detox karwake hi chodo ge
Nahi yaar.. Wanna stay.. but gotta go buy some books..Smile
Books were my first passion.. 
Aaj kal redux ho gaya hai...Big smile



Koeliya ,

... Tum Humare saath aajao .. !! Nanitaal trip jaayene !! Wink
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueensunshine99Chani123OnepoundChic

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Joined: 27 April 2011
Posts: 6641

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Smile
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nareshkota

I will update in the morning my analysis for all the episodes of the week...

Writing an OS too will post it in the evening...




I will be looking forward to that ,  I am very curious to  read how u perceive  Anjali !!Tongue

My post is will be more around Anjali..So you might find it more interesting to read..Smile

I will look forward to ur post then too. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
funny post iss pyar ko...

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Ipkknd-ki-fan1   Replies: 66   Views: 8493

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 66 8493 15 September 2012 at 2:06pm by Ipkknd-ki-fan1
why this week is calling as pyar bhara week

Author: mini16   Replies: 5   Views: 2977

mini16 5 2977 29 April 2012 at 7:08pm by alonebird
"Pyar aur Thappad dono se darr lagta hai ab"Shyamu

2 3 4 5 6

Author: coolsabs   Replies: 46   Views: 4559

coolsabs 46 4559 08 December 2011 at 12:54am by coolsabs
Pyar do Pyar Lo

Author: rima   Replies: 4   Views: 1726

rima 4 1726 24 November 2011 at 8:16am by mystic@
|| Pyar ko pyar hi rehne do, koi Naam Na Do ||

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Vistaa   Replies: 56   Views: 9850

Vistaa 56 9850 06 November 2011 at 8:28pm by Vistaa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index