Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !! (Page 136)

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Girls its past midnight so I better go to sleepEmbarrassed

Catch u all later Big smile love u all Hug

Njoy the discussion!!!Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheFaerieQueenChani123OnepoundChictanthya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 13292

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

Originally posted by -sylph-

I highly suspect Anjali is suffering from serious deathly disease, Arnav should check her reports. No baby bump, death patient looks specially in car she looked like she will pass away any moment.. 


And what is with missed kissAngry do it na..
I hv seen tere liya at 8 , and they showed kiss scene well ony, i mean they showed hero going for a kiss and blurred it.. Ye kya tha?? Everyone looked at them like Arnav is caught romancing Anjali's saut 

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  i said to my mom ,that,mama aisey hota hai kya in p...????? nd my mom was like mujey tu kabi nahi hoa tha ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL later mom scolded me to ask such question! Ouch
Exactly forget showing sympathy she makes me curious. Us reports main kuch na kuch tho locha hai Confused I wanto someone to read her pregnancy reports thoughAngry

either they are over doing her illness thing, it looks too very overly done for a preg lady, she can look weak but nt so weak that she looks like she will die any moment 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateTheFaerieQueensunshine99OnepoundChic

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 5332

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by Chani123

what has been the boldest scene shown so far on TV and Sp??

Marayada...showed a lip lock..SP boldest

BALH ..showed.. ..whatever... boldest in tellyworld I guess as per my knowledge
cool.. 
hmmm will watch them on YT...
Is maryada the one with naitik Akshara??  I have no idea abt other serials...Confused
Maryada is with the husband wife duo Riddhi Dogra and Raquesh Vashisth... Riddhi is Akhshay's sister
I have no clue..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaTheFaerieQueensunshine99tanthya

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Joined: 27 April 2011
Posts: 6641

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by Chani123

what has been the boldest scene shown so far on TV and Sp??

Marayada...showed a lip lock..SP boldest

BALH ..showed.. ..whatever... boldest in tellyworld I guess as per my knowledge
cool.. 
hmmm will watch them on YT...
Is maryada the one with naitik Akshara??  I have no idea abt other serials...Confused


naitik-akshara and boldShocked...thats yeh rishta...Smile

maryada was a late night show on SP

Maryada had Akshay's sister and her husband as leads.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahisunshine99Chani123tanthya

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 7463

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by sunshine99

Hi Tants, Naresh,Bushy,Sarika,Kopal,Riya and everyone else logged onSmile

Mom dad of redux again on aankmicholi modeShocked kahe?
hey koel...
Me gonna disappear soon...Wink

Magic..LOL
lately my story on IFOuch...pehle Sirf Bushy ditch karti thi ab tum bhi... lag ta hai Redux /IF se detox karwake hi chodo ge

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueenChani123

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Joined: 27 April 2011
Posts: 6641

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by ainimonaya

Originally posted by -sylph-

I highly suspect Anjali is suffering from serious deathly disease, Arnav should check her reports. No baby bump, death patient looks specially in car she looked like she will pass away any moment.. 


And what is with missed kissAngry do it na..
I hv seen tere liya at 8 , and they showed kiss scene well ony, i mean they showed hero going for a kiss and blurred it.. Ye kya tha?? Everyone looked at them like Arnav is caught romancing Anjali's saut 

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  i said to my mom ,that,mama aisey hota hai kya in p...????? nd my mom was like mujey tu kabi nahi hoa tha ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL later mom scolded me to ask such question! Ouch
Exactly forget showing sympathy she makes me curious. Us reports main kuch na kuch tho locha hai Confused I wanto someone to read her pregnancy reports thoughAngry

either they are over doing her illness thing, it looks too very overly done for a preg lady, she can look weak but nt so weak that she looks like she will die any moment 

And she promptly gets her strength back as soon as she spot Arnav and KhushiAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesassymahiNareshkotasg08OnepoundChictanthya

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 5332

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by sunshine99

Hi Tants, Naresh,Bushy,Sarika,Kopal,Riya and everyone else logged onSmile

Mom dad of redux again on aankmicholi modeShocked kahe?
hey koel...
Me gonna disappear soon...Wink

Magic..LOL
lately my story on IFOuch...pehle Sirf Bushy ditch karti thi ab tum bhi... lag ta hai Redux /IF se detox karwake hi chodo ge
Nahi yaar.. Wanna stay.. but gotta go buy some books..Smile
Books were my first passion.. 
Aaj kal redux ho gaya hai...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaTheFaerieQueentanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by tanthya


Heyy ,


Hugs sarika N Kops !!

Is there any one else in Redux by the name Sarika?


* Fixing caramel eyes on U  *   No, Hun...U are the only one...Tongue


Ok.Smile. I knew itBig smile.  No actually ek do baar thoda confusion hua tha mujhe,,not this time. but it came to my mind so clarified.

Hug


Is this not u name ?? Agar kuch aur naam hai to batao varna hum khud hi naamkaran kardenge Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
funny post iss pyar ko...

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Ipkknd-ki-fan1   Replies: 66   Views: 8598

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 66 8598 15 September 2012 at 2:06pm by Ipkknd-ki-fan1
why this week is calling as pyar bhara week

Author: mini16   Replies: 5   Views: 2998

mini16 5 2998 29 April 2012 at 7:08pm by alonebird
"Pyar aur Thappad dono se darr lagta hai ab"Shyamu

2 3 4 5 6

Author: coolsabs   Replies: 46   Views: 4684

coolsabs 46 4684 08 December 2011 at 12:54am by coolsabs
Pyar do Pyar Lo

Author: rima   Replies: 4   Views: 1738

rima 4 1738 24 November 2011 at 8:16am by [email protected]
|| Pyar ko pyar hi rehne do, koi Naam Na Do ||

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Vistaa   Replies: 56   Views: 10073

Vistaa 56 10073 06 November 2011 at 8:28pm by Vistaa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index