Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by bs_si

Howdy Girls, Big smile

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3333ff">Tant Hug</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3333ff"></strong></font>

<font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#3333ff">Wanted to ask your and other's views...wrote it earlier in the thread somewhere. D</font><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#3333ff">id the first 5 mimutes of romantic track seem just a bit off to any of you or was it just me? I can't really pin point anything, maby the scene needed another minute or so to showcase the romance. Or maby thursday's episode wala romance was too good and it just didn't mach up to that expectation? BS was good but I felt he could have been a bit betterConfusedAlthough when I just saw the still pics of Anna's post they seemed really nice.</font></font>

Tring Tring <font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3333ff">Hug,

It was not off but the mixing of scenes decreased the enjoyment quotient..Just when u were gearing up to enjoy Arnav-Khushi, u are rudely interrupted with Anjali -Mami scene ..that too it extends for considerable seconds by which time ur anticipation for romance scenes has come down considerably ...and then once again romance comes and we are waiting with bated breath for the togetherness to intensify, but once again interruption.. the lack of enjoyment was bec of the fact that the action was not completed [Kiss].. The hugs have become repetitive and has lost the USP.. they need to progress beyond that for the viewer's to get that glowing feeling ..

No, they just used reused Baruns canned shots in one or two scenes ..hence the disconnect varna both were good..
</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3333ff">Thanks Sathu...actually watched the epi after finishing nightshift so was a bit sleep deprived. They should really show these two atleast kiss once. Show something behind the cupboard, blur it...do something, rest we can imagine Embarrassed</font>

Aww..No probs, jaana ...blur kyun... it's only a kiss n not even a smooch.. just show it , Tongue

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3333ff">SP Nuns ko bhul gayi kya???Geek</font>

<strong><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2" color="#3333ff">Actually have they ever showed anything like that in any SP serial? I watched that con scene on YT the other day of BALH after all the hoo-haa. Have no other experience of any otehr shows...so that's the bechmark for con on indian telly now?</font>

They have shown even bolder scenes .. SP are concerned with TRP and are least bothered by morality...

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3333ff">Yay ...so there is still hope??? I'll stop writing my ranting posts then LOL</font>

That SP will not be Haddi..yes..But what about the actor/s??

After that episode of BALH aired there was an article if I remember correctly SI and BS said they wud not kiss on the lips.

Barun has done more in his previous show.. So he will be amenable Smile

I even feel Sanaya is the actual haddi for the uncompleted kiss!!

I strongly believe she's uncomfortable n without publicity demanding no romance between the pair threatening she  wud leave if arnav tries to complete the kiss!!!

abb DB ne itnisiii tantrum bhi maangaye so lead ka tho..they have to give in!!!

And result is hamari pyaasi frustration!!!!

Another aspect to consider is ...that it is a romance show ...so they will try to keep the titilating scenes far and between  cos they can't show everything  in one shot ...  since Romance is the oxygen n it has to sustain only on Romance ..unlike other shows which has social drama to fall back on ...So can't say SI is  a factor  cos even though she is uncomfortable,, she did sign up for a  youthful romantic show...

dont know if sanaya is really uncomfortableErmm i guess she's comfortable wid barun now... diwali kiss was too good yaar! also ipk for that matter has many intense and intimate scenes regularly which does not come under the normal SP type of romance category! for eg. thursday-it was intimate though they did not finish the kiss-had a raw passion to it! and sanaya has been comfortable all along-otherwise she wouldnt have signed up for the show... but yes, she was uncomfortable in the hut romance with the BDDead

I am eternally grateful, I was on vacation  then and never got to watch it .. Smile...

She very well knew what she signed up for and if script demands , she will be ready..  when she can display raw passion, mere hugs n kisses will be least of her worries...

for me those unfortunate scenes happened during my fortunate vacation... and scarred the image of IPK romance for meDead... i was cured only recently on thursdayLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasg08RiyaDuttaOnepoundChictanthya

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Heyy ,

Hugs sarika N Kops !!

Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaRiyaDuttatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by ainimonaya

Originally posted by -sylph-

hea ladiesHug 
Sathu no analysis?? 

why did i even sign for this showD'ohBarunAngryAngry 

Hi, Divzz...

Analysis coming up  ... bas yahan jaaneka man nahi hai ...

*Arnav style * Shhhshh... Divzzy...Shhh...meri caramel  eyes dekho aur sab kuch bhool jao.. Jab kab Anjali aaya woh bhool Jao, Jo kuch Maami kaha , woh Bhol Jao.. bas sirf  yeh ek baat  yaad rakhna.. " Don't mind agar tum mujhe pati Manlo" Wink

Girls...How many of u went awww..when he said ,"Don't mind agar tum  mujhe pato manlo to" WinkLOLLOL...
I went Awww when he said relaxWink LOL  

@bold: wish woh mujhse aisa boltaDay Dreaming When bth women walked leaving him alone , I literally said kushi aur di ko chod aur yahan aao and my dad gave me a look like he will shoot me then and their Ouch. Yeah i knw i always hv bad timing 

ROFLROFL

sathuuu u didn't reply my last post,u knw then i have to press lots of likes to the posts to make u aware ROFL ROFL  ROFLthak gai mainOuch

Hawww !! Shocked   I missed ur red flags... !!

What was the post ?? Me going in search of it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaTheFaerieQueenRiyaDuttaOnepoundChic

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Originally posted by Chani123

Hi tants, Bush, riya, sarika,Jhalak, pals lucky..

jus wanted to pop in and say Hi..

HiBig smile

And hi NareshTongue

NareshkotaChani123TheFaerieQueen

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Hello ji hai ji.. welcome to the late night show ji...

hello NK of reduxBig smile

hai Arhi..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123Arhimaniac

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Ok guys me leaving for my Iftar party...see you all in the night around 5 hrs later...lets see who I find here...

Sats..jaana pls open a second thread before leaving and post it here if you leave before reaching 150...werna raat ko main maika less hongi Embarrassed

love you all 

Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiNareshkotairitzTheFaerieQueenChani123RiyaDuttaOnepoundChictanthya

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Heyy ,

Hugs sarika N Kops !!

Is there any one else in Redux by the name Sarika?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaRiyaDuttaArhimaniactanthya

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Originally posted by ainimonaya

hea ladiesHug 
Sathu no analysis?? 

why did i even sign for this showD'ohBarunAngryAngry 

Hi, Divzz...

Analysis coming up  ... bas yahan jaaneka man nahi hai ...

*Arnav style * Shhhshh... Divzzy...Shhh...meri caramel  eyes dekho aur sab kuch bhool jao.. Jab kab Anjali aaya woh bhool Jao, Jo kuch Maami kaha , woh Bhol Jao.. bas sirf  yeh ek baat  yaad rakhna.. " Don't mind agar tum mujhe pati Manlo" Wink

Girls...How many of u went awww..when he said ,"Don't mind agar tum  mujhe pato manlo to" WinkLOLLOL...
I went Awww when he said relaxWink LOL  

@bold: wish woh mujhse aisa boltaDay Dreaming When bth women walked leaving him alone , I literally said kushi aur di ko chod aur yahan aao and my dad gave me a look like he will shoot me then and their Ouch. Yeah i knw i always hv bad timing 

ROFLROFL

sathuuu u didn't reply my last post,u knw then i have to press lots of likes to the posts to make u aware ROFL ROFL  ROFLthak gai mainOuch

Hawww !! Shocked   I missed ur red flags... !!

What was the post ?? Me going in search of it

lol no .no need to! it was useless u knw me  ROFLLOL

RiyaDuttaArhimaniactanthya

Go to top