Hugs sarika N Kops !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueensarra0RiyaDuttaArhimaniac

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Hello ji hai ji.. welcome to the late night show ji...

hello NK of reduxBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueenChani123RiyaDuttatanthya

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Hello Anna, Sorry that I am so late but office was a zoo Friday. One of reason that I enjoy your post so much is the details that never seem to miss your sight. Intriguing episode and your brought out each point beautifully.

Yes, Khushi has completely accepted Arnav as her husband.  Will this cement together completely or is cucumstances and Anajli's situation tear them apart.  We should have a better view Monday and Tuesday.  I am not a writer nor do I have any desire to be and also just an average fan on IF but I get a vibe from Anjali that I don't like.

Anna, I understand and agree with most of your soliloquy about Anjali but I am not sure of her thought process yet. Unacceptable, that she would ask her brother to sacrifice his love for her.  Not only that but she acted a Vamp to me Friday.  Strange.  I have no clear notion were she is headed but I have a gut feeling that the writers of Anjali may try and take IPPKND to sister/brother drama and that would spell disaster for series.

I didn't start watching IPKKND for brother/sister drama nor would I continue.  Watching writers slowly move Anjali character to focus for more than few episodes and Khushi moved to sideline would spell tragedy.  I hope that I am wrong.

Thank you for my Scraps dear.  You are always so kind to me.  Have a wonderful weekend.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateTheFaerieQueenChani123RiyaDuttaOnepoundChictanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Hello ji hai ji.. welcome to the late night show ji...

Hello, Hi..

Welcome to the 24 X 7 thread !! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123RiyaDuttaArhimaniac

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Originally posted by tanthya

Heyy ,

Hugs sarika N Kops !!

Hug
U not gonna update??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyaDuttaArhimaniac

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by tejuvijay

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by bs_si

Howdy Girls, Big smile

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3333ff">Tant Hug</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3333ff"></strong></font>

<font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#3333ff">Wanted to ask your and other's views...wrote it earlier in the thread somewhere. D</font><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#3333ff">id the first 5 mimutes of romantic track seem just a bit off to any of you or was it just me? I can't really pin point anything, maby the scene needed another minute or so to showcase the romance. Or maby thursday's episode wala romance was too good and it just didn't mach up to that expectation? BS was good but I felt he could have been a bit betterConfusedAlthough when I just saw the still pics of Anna's post they seemed really nice.</font></font>

Tring Tring <font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3333ff">Hug,

It was not off but the mixing of scenes decreased the enjoyment quotient..Just when u were gearing up to enjoy Arnav-Khushi, u are rudely interrupted with Anjali -Mami scene ..that too it extends for considerable seconds by which time ur anticipation for romance scenes has come down considerably ...and then once again romance comes and we are waiting with bated breath for the togetherness to intensify, but once again interruption.. the lack of enjoyment was bec of the fact that the action was not completed [Kiss].. The hugs have become repetitive and has lost the USP.. they need to progress beyond that for the viewer's to get that glowing feeling ..

No, they just used reused Baruns canned shots in one or two scenes ..hence the disconnect varna both were good..
</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3333ff">Thanks Sathu...actually watched the epi after finishing nightshift so was a bit sleep deprived. They should really show these two atleast kiss once. Show something behind the cupboard, blur it...do something, rest we can imagine Embarrassed</font>

Aww..No probs, jaana ...blur kyun... it's only a kiss n not even a smooch.. just show it , Tongue

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3333ff">SP Nuns ko bhul gayi kya???Geek</font>

<strong><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2" color="#3333ff">Actually have they ever showed anything like that in any SP serial? I watched that con scene on YT the other day of BALH after all the hoo-haa. Have no other experience of any otehr shows...so that's the bechmark for con on indian telly now?</font>

They have shown even bolder scenes .. SP are concerned with TRP and are least bothered by morality...

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3333ff">Yay ...so there is still hope??? I'll stop writing my ranting posts then LOL</font>

That SP will not be Haddi..yes..But what about the actor/s??

After that episode of BALH aired there was an article if I remember correctly SI and BS said they wud not kiss on the lips.

Barun has done more in his previous show.. So he will be amenable Smile

I even feel Sanaya is the actual haddi for the uncompleted kiss!!

I strongly believe she's uncomfortable n without publicity demanding no romance between the pair threatening she  wud leave if arnav tries to complete the kiss!!!

abb DB ne itnisiii tantrum bhi maangaye so lead ka tho..they have to give in!!!

And result is hamari pyaasi frustration!!!!

Another aspect to consider is ...that it is a romance show ...so they will try to keep the titilating scenes far and between  cos they can't show everything  in one shot ...  since Romance is the oxygen n it has to sustain only on Romance ..unlike other shows which has social drama to fall back on ...So can't say SI is  a factor  cos even though she is uncomfortable,, she did sign up for a  youthful romantic show...

dont know if sanaya is really uncomfortableErmm i guess she's comfortable wid barun now... diwali kiss was too good yaar! also ipk for that matter has many intense and intimate scenes regularly which does not come under the normal SP type of romance category! for eg. thursday-it was intimate though they did not finish the kiss-had a raw passion to it! and sanaya has been comfortable all along-otherwise she wouldnt have signed up for the show... but yes, she was uncomfortable in the hut romance with the BDDead

I am eternally grateful, I was on vacation  then and never got to watch it .. Smile...

She very well knew what she signed up for and if script demands , she will be ready..  when she can display raw passion, mere hugs n kisses will be least of her worries...

Dhanya  hoo balalaika!!! Bach gayi hoo aap!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiNareshkotaChani123ArhimaniacOnepoundChictanthya

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Bye 4now, battery on phone about to die and family hasn't seen me nearly all day. C u later.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaTheFaerieQueenArhimaniac

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

I am eternally grateful, I was on vacation  then and never got to watch it .. Smile...

She very well knew what she signed up for and if script demands , she will be ready..  when she can display raw passion, mere hugs n kisses will be least of her worries...
[/QUOTE]

hi Tants

How are you?? How was the episode?? and any spoilers \ rumours... had a lot of visits and guests...just peeped in to redux...and read posts...Happy to see you around

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyaDutta

Go to top