Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by -sylph-

hea ladiesHug 
Sathu no analysis?? 

why did i even sign for this showD'ohBarunAngryAngry 

Hi, Divzz...

Analysis coming up  ... bas yahan jaaneka man nahi hai ...

*Arnav style * Shhhshh... Divzzy...Shhh...meri caramel  eyes dekho aur sab kuch bhool jao.. Jab kabhi  Anjali aayi   woh bhool Jao, Jo kuch Maami kaha , woh Bhool Jao.. bas sirf  yeh ek baat  yaad rakhna.. " Don't mind agar tum mujhe pati Manlo" Wink

Girls...How many of u went awww..when he said ,"Don't mind agar tum  mujhe pati manlo to" WinkLOLLOL...

haayeee Day Dreaming and my hubby laughed his head off when nani said Chotte...ROFL
Eggzqctly,,shower of iceShocked

Edited by Jhalak29 - 21 July 2012 at 12:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateZoyafanTheFaerieQueenArhimaniactanthya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I highly suspect Anjali is suffering from serious deathly disease, Arnav should check her reports. No baby bump, death patient looks specially in car she looked like she will pass away any moment.. 

And what is with missed kissAngry do it na..
I hv seen tere liya at 8 , and they showed kiss scene well ony, i mean they showed hero going for a kiss and blurred it.. Ye kya tha?? Everyone looked at them like Arnav is caught romancing Anjali's saut 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatechickkygeetmaanluvZoyafanJhalak29TheFaerieQueenOnepoundChicRiyaDuttaArhimaniac

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

hea ladiesHug 
Sathu no analysis?? 

Hi, Divzz...

*Arnav style * Shhhshh... Divzzy...Shhh...meri caramel  eyes dekho aur sab kuch bhool jao.. Jab kabhi  Anjali aayi   woh bhool Jao, Jo kuch Maami kaha , woh Bhool Jao.. bas sirf  yeh ek baat  yaad rakhna.. " Don't mind agar tum mujhe pati Manlo" Wink

Girls...How many of u went awww..when he said ,"Don't mind agar tum  mujhe pati manlo to" WinkLOLLOL...

Now Saths!! Don't remind..what a mellowing..what a delivery..what expression thr eyes..what pride that he won her!!!! Total total phida!!

Also loved his expressions when she was pushing him with a tint of love in her tone on how he cud laugh at her!!! 

Haiiyee Haiiyee...me mar gayii!!!! Completely drool worthy n still drooling!!!

dorindakatesassymahiZoyafanJhalak29TheFaerieQueensarra0RiyaDuttaArhimaniactanthya

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by bs_si

[QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=bs_si

Aww..No probs, jaana ...blur kyun... it's only a kiss n not even a smooch.. just show it , Tongue

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3333ff">SP Nuns ko bhul gayi kya???Geek</font>

<strong><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2" color="#3333ff">Actually have they ever showed anything like that in any SP serial? I watched that con scene on YT the other day of BALH after all the hoo-haa. Have no other experience of any otehr shows...so that's the bechmark for con on indian telly now?</font>

They have shown even bolder scenes .. SP are concerned with TRP and are least bothered by morality...

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3333ff">Yay ...so there is still hope??? I'll stop writing my ranting posts then LOL</font>

That SP will not be Haddi..yes..But what about the actor/s??

After that episode of BALH aired there was an article if I remember correctly SI and BS said they wud not kiss on the lips.

Barun has done more in his previous show.. So he will be amenable Smile

Really?...all I ever saw from BAPK was the rain scene between them imitation SRK-Kajol in KKHH. Didn't really find much chemistry there...Barun looked so young. But I agree BS would probably be more willing for the simple fact that he knows he is good in those scenes and those will definitely attract more fans Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiZoyafangeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueensunshine99Jhalak29

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

Aini Bacha  HugHeart
How are ya ??  It is shooo good to see  u after so loong..!! ..Hoe  No More exams doing Anjali between us !!AngryAngry
One thing  about Arhi relationships is  that there will be no consistency  ..cos both are volatile people..prone to  error of judgement , hasty decision ..So their love life will  be see-saw type  , we will be seeing sudden , inexplicable swings  from one extreme to another but  how much ever one yo-yo's...the see saw is always connected and stays together ...That is Arnav-Khushi ..

@Bold:ClapClapDil khush kar dita...Tants...wat a co-relation...simple and beautiful!!!!!

Thank You, PalloEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanTheFaerieQueenJhalak29OnepoundChic

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
okay peoples...gotta go...feeling sleepyyyLOL
@Riya: I knowww! And Arnav will be like 'Tum apne Khushi bhaabhi se kyun nahin poochte'Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanTheFaerieQueenJhalak29sarra0RiyaDuttaOnepoundChictanthya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarra0

[QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=bs_si

Aww..No probs, jaana ...blur kyun... it's only a kiss n not even a smooch.. just show it , Tongue

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3333ff">SP Nuns ko bhul gayi kya???Geek</font>

<strong><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="2" color="#3333ff">Actually have they ever showed anything like that in any SP serial? I watched that con scene on YT the other day of BALH after all the hoo-haa. Have no other experience of any otehr shows...so that's the bechmark for con on indian telly now?</font>

They have shown even bolder scenes .. SP are concerned with TRP and are least bothered by morality...

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3333ff">Yay ...so there is still hope??? I'll stop writing my ranting posts then LOL</font>

That SP will not be Haddi..yes..But what about the actor/s??

After that episode of BALH aired there was an article if I remember correctly SI and BS said they wud not kiss on the lips.

Barun has done more in his previous show.. So he will be amenable Smile

Really?...all I ever saw from BAPK was the rain scene between them imitation SRK-Kajol in KKHH. Didn't really find much chemistry there...Barun looked so young. But I agree BS would probably be more willing for the simple fact that he knows he is good in those scenes and those will definitely attract more fans Smile
other than chaddi utaring and lip kiss BS will do other romantic scenes. He kind of has no issues.  Not me saying, he only said sometime backLOL

sassymahiZoyafan--sumana13--TheFaerieQueentrintringJhalak29sarra0RiyaDuttatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

hea ladiesHug 
Sathu no analysis?? 

Hi, Divzz...

haayeee Day Dreaming and my hubby laughed his head off when nani said Chotte...ROFL
Eggzqctly,,shower of iceShocked

OMGeee... Jhals...The way Bush meant...it was double entendre !!Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireZoyafan--sumana13--TheFaerieQueenJhalak29OnepoundChicRiyaDutta

Go to top