vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by vasiraju

4lions promoting their new show ... promo to be aired tomorrow  during SMJ ...Promo of new show that is ...
what kind of show sathu ..some dective based serial right Tongue...

new show????Confused id didn't knowEmbarrassed

BTW dunno when a new IPK promo will air???Confused it has to rite???

Lucky , Riya

weekend show.. starring Sana Khan [ Lavanya ]  as lead .. initial epis shot in Goa !!
Oh sana khan got the chnace as main lead ...good to hear that ..Big smile..will watch it than ..

TFS sathu Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--Jhalak29OnepoundChicRiyaDuttatanthya

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sassymahi

sorry for butting in... but lamp and wick also had a scene where MIL discusses her DILs monthly days in front of the whole phamily; and u all know how bhabho discussed! also a scene where the MIL was questioning her about her birth control measures. she actually did a small test by placing papad on their bed and calling out the whole family the next day to show them how the papad was intact!! hypocrisy much? but a kissing scene is still a taboo!

exactly...arre, if the leads A and B spent one night together in a hotel...nevermind they used separate bedrooms...but when they come back home their families will assume they did something ulta-seeda...LOL when A and B get married they hate each other, yet the families will assume they are cozying upLOL when A and B finally fall in love and start doing ulta seedha things...the family will start lining up outside the bedroom door to see what they are doing...LOL i don't like my DIL romancing my son...but I will watch their chemistry anyway...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesassymahiGirlOfFiresg08ZoyafanTheFaerieQueenJhalak29OnepoundChic

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Aini Bacha  HugHeart
How are ya ??  It is shooo good to see  u after so loong..!! ..Hoe  No More exams doing Anjali between us !!AngryAngry
One thing  about Arhi relationships is  that there will be no consistency  ..cos both are volatile people..prone to  error of judgement , hasty decision ..So their love life will  be see-saw type  , we will be seeing sudden , inexplicable swings  from one extreme to another but  how much ever one yo-yo's...the see saw is always connected and stays together ...That is Arnav-Khushi ..

@Bold:ClapClapDil khush kar dita...Tants...wat a co-relation...simple and beautiful!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

va21IndigoBluesTheFaerieQueenJhalak29tanthya

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Tanths, Lucky, Megha and Sandy,

Then Bituwa will say "Mujhe JANGLI BILLIYA BAHUT PASAND HAIN"ROFL

ROFL

Honestly though I think their first kiss will be an angry/frustrated one from ASR,

Yaar even if Bituwa tries to be romantic..they always end up challenging each other which in turn turns them both on..so yeah me too think the first kiss will be angry+frustrated+possessive one!!LOL

@Clonewa, u want them to kiss so that they wont have sleepless nite??? wat do u think will happen if they do kiss each other???? Wink sleepless night +cold showers ROFLROFLROFL

If they do kiss each other, then I bet you, every time a sad/troublesome situation takes place that kiss will keep on flashing through their minds...nevermind that only the viewers are supposed to be having gutter minds...ROFL

Megha, it will be like CHAP GAYAA HAIN HUMAARE(for both) DIMAAG MEIN WOH PAL ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateGirlOfFireZoyafanIndigoBluesTheFaerieQueenvasirajuOnepoundChic

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

hea ladiesHug 
Sathu no analysis?? 

why did i even sign for this showD'ohBarunAngryAngry 

Hi, Divzz...

Analysis coming up  ... bas yahan jaaneka man nahi hai ...

*Arnav style * Shhhshh... Divzzy...Shhh...meri caramel  eyes dekho aur sab kuch bhool jao.. Jab kabhi  Anjali aayi   woh bhool Jao, Jo kuch Maami kaha , woh Bhool Jao.. bas sirf  yeh ek baat  yaad rakhna.. " Don't mind agar tum mujhe pati Manlo" Wink

Girls...How many of u went awww..when he said ,"Don't mind agar tum  mujhe pati manlo to" WinkLOLLOL...

Edited by tanthya - 21 July 2012 at 12:05pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

chickkyGirlOfFireZoyafangeetmaanluv--sumana13--vasirajuTheFaerieQueenJhalak29SunoNa...ArhimaniacOnepoundChicRiyaDutta

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

4lions promoting their new show ... promo to be aired tomorrow  during SMJ ...Promo of new show that is ...
what kind of show sathu ..some dective based serial right Tongue...

new show????Confused id didn't knowEmbarrassed

BTW dunno when a new IPK promo will air???Confused it has to rite???

Lucky , Riya

weekend show.. starring Sana Khan [ Lavanya ]  as lead .. initial epis shot in Goa !!
Oh sana khan got the chnace as main lead ...good to hear that ..Big smile..will watch it than ..

TFS sathu Hug

Oh WOW..Sana is backTongue

Thanks Tanths Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanvasirajuJhalak29OnepoundChicSunoNa...tanthya

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ainimonaya

anna awesome analysis!u sathu nd many members here are amazing!

i have been so depressed nd frustrated that i find no words to my feelings! though,unlike anjali i found some answers to some of my questions through ur post nd angle of thinking obviously changed from 90 to 91.2, a big difference of angles for me! so tnx:)

aakash-mami ,may be right at their places but completely imbalanced behaviors!
payal..loving her 4 at least standing 4 her nd khushi!
arnav..loved him 4 trying to create balance b/w 2 most imp pple in his life,but loved him more for the fact that he tried to relax khushi,trying to making her fear away,like nothing has happened, when whole family was there!
khushi..love her for loving her husband unconditionly but expecting that she herself will do some thing 4 her nd him(leaving),with out stating again that di is not happy so i m doing dis!

badly hopind 4 dis! THE LOOK THROUGH TO THE FUTURE Wink

hapy with the fact that khushi is leaving rm,hope she stretches the bua g excuse for some time,but i want this decision ,be the mutual decision by her nd her husband,,i dont want timely romance of arhi neither rain sequence rite now,i want consistency in their relation now,strong bonding,nd mutual understanding!

once the story will build up in a good way there will be many such rain sequences in future! Heart

Aini Bacha  HugHeart

How are ya ??  It is shooo good to see  u after so loong..!! ..Hoe  No More exams doing Anjali between us !!AngryAngry

One thing  about Arhi relationships is  that there will be no consistency  ..cos both are volatile people..prone to  error of judgement , hasty decision ..So their love life will  be see-saw type  , we will be seeing sudden , inexplicable swings  from one extreme to another but  how much ever one yo-yo's...the see saw is always connected and stays together ...That is Arnav-Khushi ..

hugs va back  sathuuHug     no egg-jams but charcha of my kawara-pan b/w my relatives is doing anjali b/w me nd i-fOuch  m young to be marriedOuch Ermm Confused

no-consistency? seedha saaf saaf dil tod dia  LOL Ouch

though their love is a see-saw game 4 ever,but cant dis sea saw get balanced instead of touching the ground from only one side?/?/? ying yang Ying Yang

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueenvasirajuJhalak29RiyaDutta

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Tanths, Lucky, Megha and Sandy,

Then Bituwa will say "Mujhe JANGLI BILLIYA BAHUT PASAND HAIN"ROFL

ROFL

Honestly though I think their first kiss will be an angry/frustrated one from ASR,

Yaar even if Bituwa tries to be romantic..they always end up challenging each other which in turn turns them both on..so yeah me too think the first kiss will be angry+frustrated+possessive one!!LOL

@Clonewa, u want them to kiss so that they wont have sleepless nite??? wat do u think will happen if they do kiss each other???? Wink sleepless night +cold showers ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL Bituwa will jap Bitaya's name now and than..

Bitiya will forget to eat and will make jelabies in the name of bituwa..

Bituwa will stand near by main door ..waiting for bitiya..Hp,Op will be watching what is happening..

Bitiya won't talk much at Gh will stay clam..which make Buaji Go mad LOL

or will talk more n drive Buaji Nuts..forcing her to call Arnav to sambhalo  Sanka Devi Wink
opps Right sathu sanaka devi will talk more like pagal ladiki LOL LOL ..and buaji go mad  call ASR..

hai re nand kishore Kya kar diya tumne ne sanka devi se LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateIndigoBluesTheFaerieQueenJhalak29RiyaDuttaOnepoundChictanthya

Go to top