Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !! (Page 121)

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by tanthya

4lions promoting their new show ... promo to be aired tomorrow  during SMJ ...Promo of new show that is ...
what kind of show sathu ..some dective based serial right Tongue...

new show????Confused id didn't knowEmbarrassed

BTW dunno when a new IPK promo will air???Confused it has to rite???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuJhalak29tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by ainimonaya

anna awesome analysis!u sathu nd many members here are amazing!

i have been so depressed nd frustrated that i find no words to my feelings! though,unlike anjali i found some answers to some of my questions through ur post nd angle of thinking obviously changed from 90 to 91.2, a big difference of angles for me! so tnx:)

aakash-mami ,may be right at their places but completely imbalanced behaviors!
payal..loving her 4 at least standing 4 her nd khushi!
arnav..loved him 4 trying to create balance b/w 2 most imp pple in his life,but loved him more for the fact that he tried to relax khushi,trying to making her fear away,like nothing has happened, when whole family was there!
khushi..love her for loving her husband unconditionly but expecting that she herself will do some thing 4 her nd him(leaving),with out stating again that di is not happy so i m doing dis!

badly hopind 4 dis! THE LOOK THROUGH TO THE FUTURE Wink

hapy with the fact that khushi is leaving rm,hope she stretches the bua g excuse for some time,but i want this decision ,be the mutual decision by her nd her husband,,i dont want timely romance of arhi neither rain sequence rite now,i want consistency in their relation now,strong bonding,nd mutual understanding!

once the story will build up in a good way there will be many such rain sequences in future! Heart

Aini Bacha  HugHeart

How are ya ??  It is shooo good to see  u after so loong..!! ..Hoe  No More exams doing Anjali between us !!AngryAngry

One thing  about Arhi relationships is  that there will be no consistency  ..cos both are volatile people..prone to  error of judgement , hasty decision ..So their love life will  be see-saw type  , we will be seeing sudden , inexplicable swings  from one extreme to another but  how much ever one yo-yo's...the see saw is always connected and stays together ...That is Arnav-Khushi ..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesassymahisg08Zoyafangeetmaanluv--sumana13--mommamiaJhalak29TheFaerieQueensarra0RiyaDuttaArhimaniacOnepoundChic

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Tanths, Lucky, Megha and Sandy,

Then Bituwa will say "Mujhe JANGLI BILLIYA BAHUT PASAND HAIN"ROFL

ROFL

Honestly though I think their first kiss will be an angry/frustrated one from ASR,

Yaar even if Bituwa tries to be romantic..they always end up challenging each other which in turn turns them both on..so yeah me too think the first kiss will be angry+frustrated+possessive one!!LOL

@Clonewa, u want them to kiss so that they wont have sleepless nite??? wat do u think will happen if they do kiss each other???? Wink sleepless night +cold showers ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL Bituwa will jap Bitaya's name now and than..

Bitiya will forget to eat and will make jelabies in the name of bituwa..

Bituwa will stand near by main door ..waiting for bitiya..Hp,Op will be watching what is happening..

Bitiya won't talk much at Gh will stay clam..which make Buaji Go mad LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesassymahiGirlOfFiresg08--sumana13--TheFaerieQueenJhalak29RiyaDuttatanthya

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Tanths, Lucky, Megha and Sandy,

Then Bituwa will say "Mujhe JANGLI BILLIYA BAHUT PASAND HAIN"ROFL

ROFL

Honestly though I think their first kiss will be an angry/frustrated one from ASR,

Yaar even if Bituwa tries to be romantic..they always end up challenging each other which in turn turns them both on..so yeah me too think the first kiss will be angry+frustrated+possessive one!!LOL

@Clonewa, u want them to kiss so that they wont have sleepless nite??? wat do u think will happen if they do kiss each other???? Wink sleepless night +cold showers ROFLROFLROFL

If they do kiss each other, then I bet you, every time a sad/troublesome situation takes place that kiss will keep on flashing through their minds...nevermind that only the viewers are supposed to be having gutter minds...ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakategeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueenJhalak29RiyaDuttatanthya

mommamia IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueenJhalak29sarra0Arhimaniactanthya

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by mommamia

They have shown even bolder scenes .. SP  are concerned with TRP and are least bothered by morality...

Actually, the trouble is ever since that Complaints Board came...earlier serials were famous for sleazy scenes between the hero and the vamp...and a lot of people complained serials were promoting 'wrong values'...so now the Complaints Board gets a lot of complaints...ki 'her dress was too short', 'too much violence', 'language is foul', etc, etc...its the age of Censorship in our country...that is why INNOVATION is required...which I feel CV's lack...they borrow the same tried-and tested romantic sequences-darwaaza band, its raining heavily, stuck in a barn, car has broken down, take a life, etc, etc...such scenes require heavy censoring...and thats why tai tai phish...whatever happened to 'double meanings'...'subtle erotica'...WinkWinkLOL
And what about our movies.. I tell you its so hard to be  a mother these days.. The predicament when your kids come up with awful questions.. Serials are nothing.. 

well, personally my mother was straightforward with me since fifth grade...i feel the more you try to 'hide' something from us kids, the more curious we will be and get information from wrong sources...if SP knew how to be bold as well as aesthetic instead of promoting regressive values...in serials you will see what happens behind the bedroom will be taboo but the family will somehow magically consist if 10 members in one house...this is what i call hypocrisyLOL

sorry for butting in... but lamp and wick also had a scene where MIL discusses her DILs monthly days in front of the whole phamily; and u all know how bhabho discusses! also a scene where the MIL was questioning her about her birth control measures. she actually did a small test by placing papad on their bed and calling out the whole family the next day to show them how the papad was intact!! hypocrisy much? but a kissing scene is still a taboo!

Edited by sassymahi - 21 July 2012 at 12:00pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesg08geetmaanluvTheFaerieQueenIndigoBluesmommamiaArhimaniactanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vasiraju

4lions promoting their new show ... promo to be aired tomorrow  during SMJ ...Promo of new show that is ...
what kind of show sathu ..some dective based serial right Tongue...

new show????Confused id didn't knowEmbarrassed

BTW dunno when a new IPK promo will air???Confused it has to rite???

Lucky , Riya

weekend show.. starring Sana Khan [ Lavanya ]  as lead .. initial epis shot in Goa !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08ZoyafangeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueenvasirajuArhimaniac

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged

4 lions is promoting a very 'youth friendly' images nowadays...on Channel V all the shows are theirs...but 4 lions CV's are borrowing their concepts from foreign education systems...I personally as a youngster find it almost laughable how people in 4 lions shows go around flashing skirts at everybody and how everybody groups off into 'rich snobs' and 'nerds'...LOL plz if you have kids don't let them watch 4 lions youth shows they will get wrong ideas about collegeLOL

completely agree after watching some..ahem youth shows on there my czn bro is eager to go to collage,nd hez only 8 nd half rite now ,lmao!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiIndigoBluesTheFaerieQueenJhalak29tanthya

Go to top