Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by pals13

Hello Girls!!!!Hug Hug  Hug  Hug Hug

Hows the weather here???

Kuchh nayi-taazi????
The news is that Khushi visiting Maika.. (Sanaya will be on leave for 5 days so to accommodate that)

chalo achha hai...phir toh real time -Khushi Arnav ka milan nahi hoga 5 dino tak toh shayad thoda passion leke aaye break ke baad...Wink tab tak Anji baby ko bhi screen time mil jayega...
On a serious note, she deserves a break ya...

Actually I have sent an invitation to her husband Shaleen to visit my place with his beautiful wifey.. So that she can spare you gals.. Let me see if he accepts are not!! Waise we have one of the biggest Malls in the world.. Waha pe chod ke aa jaongi.. Kahi ghum ho jayegi Anji.. Kaisa hai plan.. Wink

Good Job!!!! Clapwaise bhi Shaleen is out of work on TV and is looking after his business...tum kahon toh unke liye main 3 days 4 nights trip sponsor kar deti hun yaar...Anything for ARHI romance...we are desperate souls now...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireTheFaerieQueenJhalak29

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by swapna08

I think db did cut out a gud bargain for herself which has indirectly helped the other characters too,barun is still not At aloss coz he gets screen time with everyone,the most affected is sanaya especially after she shouldered the show for 45 days on her own,if only the ph had paid importance to all roles we would not have been a fuming and fmeeting audiences

So true, Leah.. they forgot to balance like the old episodes and suddenly we got inundated with Arnav-Khushi and became so addicted to them that when other characters came, we begun to see them as villains..

there is not much said wen its Akash, Payal [as long as the story is ok] NK as he is generally loved, The major fuss seems to b about Anjali, and I read that two ways one because audience is sacred she is goin to come in between ASR and Khushi and they will separate and second because of all the hoopla created wen DB was considering leaving and her words which effectively said she was one of the leads. Releasing the title they were considering has not done them much good either.

agree ...but i think ppl are making too much out of DBs decision to quit at first and then her staying back... when did she say she was the lead? also the current track was always there in the script! this was bound to happen!

this is y they need a need a PR person, but this is where saths post comes in, because the audience had not seen much of any other actors apart 4rm the leads [others wit Khushi] once ASR Was kidnapped then this4the audience they have connected seeing more of DB on screen wit her plans to leave the show and they have taken it as a change \shift in the story to accommodate her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiZoyafangeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueenJhalak29

mommamia IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireZoyafanTheFaerieQueenJhalak29sarra0Arhimaniac

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

4lions promoting their new show ... promo to be aired tomorrow  during SMJ ...Promo of new show that is ...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafangeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueenvasirajuJhalak29IndigoBlues--sumana13--mommamiaArhimaniacRiyaDuttasarra0OnepoundChic

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
well going by the segment on p7... looks like the rain r*the name we cannot take* will happen on Tuesday or  or start on wednesday... 
Monday Khushi decides to go to GH and they have an argument in the car.. and Arnav leaves Khushi stranded on the road... 
Tuesday... he comes back and saves Khushi from an oncoming car again?... 
and wed the passion and K finally getting dropped at GH... ? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireZoyafanJhalak29

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by b.sarika2

LOL

Hello Girls!!!!Hug Hug  Hug  Hug Hug

Hows the weather here???

Kuchh nayi-taazi????
The news is that Khushi visiting Maika.. (Sanaya will be on leave for 5 days so to accommodate that)

chalo achha hai...phir toh real time -Khushi Arnav ka milan nahi hoga 5 dino tak toh shayad thoda passion leke aaye break ke baad...Wink tab tak Anji baby ko bhi screen time mil jayega...
On a serious note, she deserves a break ya...

Actually I have sent an invitation to her husband Shaleen to visit my place with his beautiful wifey.. So that she can spare you gals.. Let me see if he accepts are not!! Waise we have one of the biggest Malls in the world.. Waha pe chod ke aa jaongi.. Kahi ghum ho jayegi Anji.. Kaisa hai plan.. Wink

BrilliantClap Agar pyaar se na mane to Rocky se kah ke kidnap karwa lenaWinkLOL
hai re phir mai rocky me busy ho jaongi..Tongue no for you gals no disturbance for me!!

Yahi thik rahega..koi rukawat nahi ArHi aur hamare beechLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanmommamia

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

hello guys

doods post made my head spin.. how does she do it...

if she is right.. the same guy who cant handle teenage phankas on twitter came up with all this .. wow. 

tant waiting for yours...

k so heard khushi is leaving RM... maybe we will get so see  some phone romance or sexting... sorry meant love texting. im happy if only she took payal with her. she needs to leave more than khushi. 

is sanaya leave news from a reliable source. she was there with everyone in the video. im always confused if they have a bank of episodes or not. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiZoyafanTheFaerieQueenJhalak29mommamiaRiyaDuttaOnepoundChic

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by tanthya

They have shown even bolder scenes .. SP  are concerned with TRP and are least bothered by morality...

Actually, the trouble is ever since that Complaints Board came...earlier serials were famous for sleazy scenes between the hero and the vamp...and a lot of people complained serials were promoting 'wrong values'...so now the Complaints Board gets a lot of complaints...ki 'her dress was too short', 'too much violence', 'language is foul', etc, etc...its the age of Censorship in our country...that is why INNOVATION is required...which I feel CV's lack...they borrow the same tried-and tested romantic sequences-darwaaza band, its raining heavily, stuck in a barn, car has broken down, take a life, etc, etc...such scenes require heavy censoring...and thats why tai tai phish...whatever happened to 'double meanings'...'subtle erotica'...WinkWinkLOL
And what about our movies.. I tell you its so hard to be  a mother these days.. The predicament when your kids come up with awful questions.. Serials are nothing.. 

well, personally my mother was straightforward with me since fifth grade...i feel the more you try to 'hide' something from us kids, the more curious we will be and get information from wrong sources...if SP knew how to be bold as well as aesthetic instead of promoting regressive values...in serials you will see what happens behind the bedroom will be taboo but the family will somehow magically consist if 10 members in one house...this is what i call hypocrisyLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireZoyafanTheFaerieQueenvasirajuJhalak29RiyaDuttaArhimaniac

Go to top