Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !! (Page 117)

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Hello everybody who is present at Redux... Big smile

@Tants- are you not updating? Have Doods and you done an alternate day pact?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiZoyafanTheFaerieQueenmommamiaJhalak29sarra0tanthya

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by tanthya

They have shown even bolder scenes .. SP  are concerned with TRP and are least bothered by morality...

Actually, the trouble is ever since that Complaints Board came...earlier serials were famous for sleazy scenes between the hero and the vamp...and a lot of people complained serials were promoting 'wrong values'...so now the Complaints Board gets a lot of complaints...ki 'her dress was too short', 'too much violence', 'language is foul', etc, etc...its the age of Censorship in our country...that is why INNOVATION is required...which I feel CV's lack...they borrow the same tried-and tested romantic sequences-darwaaza band, its raining heavily, stuck in a barn, car has broken down, take a life, etc, etc...such scenes require heavy censoring...and thats why tai tai phish...whatever happened to 'double meanings'...'subtle erotica'...WinkWinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatemommamiaTheFaerieQueenJhalak29tanthya

mommamia IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chickkyGirlOfFirenandu_2007ZoyafanJhalak29TheFaerieQueensarra0sbk2RiyaDuttatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by bs_si

Howdy Girls, Big smile

Tant Hug

Wanted to ask your and other's views...wrote it earlier in the thread somewhere. Did the first 5 mimutes of romantic track seem just a bit off to any of you or was it just me? I can't really pin point anything, maby the scene needed another minute or so to showcase the romance. Or maby thursday's episode wala romance was too good and it just didn't mach up to that expectation? BS was good but I felt he could have been a bit better Confused Although when I just saw the still pics of Anna's post they seemed really nice.

Tring Tring Hug,

It was not off but the mixing   of scenes  decreased the enjoyment quotient..Just when u were  gearing up to enjoy Arnav-Khushi, u are rudely interrupted with Anjali -Mami scene ..that too it extends  for considerable seconds by which time ur anticipation for romance scenes has  come down considerably  ...and then once again romance comes and we are waiting with bated breath for  the togetherness to intensify, but once again  interruption.. the lack of enjoyment was bec of the fact that the action was not completed [Kiss].. The hugs have become repetitive and has lost the USP.. they need to progress beyond that for the viewer's to get that glowing feeling ..

No, they just used  reused Baruns canned shots  in one or two scenes ..hence the disconnect varna both were good..

Thanks Sathu...actually watched the epi after finishing nightshift so was a bit sleep deprived. They should really show these two atleast kiss once. Show something behind the cupboard, blur it...do something, rest we can imagine Embarrassed

Aww..No probs, jaana ...blur kyun... it's only a kiss n not even a smooch..  just show it , Tongue

SP Nuns ko bhul gayi kya???Geek 

Actually have they ever showed anything like that in any SP serial? I watched that con scene on YT the other day of BALH after all the hoo-haa. Have no other experience of any otehr shows...so that's the bechmark for con on indian telly now?

They have shown even bolder scenes .. SP  are concerned with TRP and are least bothered by morality...

dekho kal hi lamp and wick main they showed a couple lip kissing in singapore...not the leads but some random ppl but they did...so agar 9:30 per itna to 8:00 per blurry behind a rain drenched window/glass dikha sakte hain na

8.30 ko bathing romance dikhaya tha Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiGirlOfFireZoyafanIndigoBluesmommamiaTheFaerieQueentrintringJhalak29sarra0Arhimaniac

mommamia IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dorindakateTheFaerieQueenJhalak29Arhimaniactanthya

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by swapna08

I think db did cut out a gud bargain for herself which has indirectly helped the other characters too,barun is still not At aloss coz he gets screen time with everyone,the most affected is sanaya especially after she shouldered the show for 45 days on her own,if only the ph had paid importance to all roles we would not have been a fuming and fmeeting audiences

So true, Leah.. they forgot to balance like the old episodes and suddenly we got inundated with Arnav-Khushi and became so addicted to them that when other characters came, we begun to see them as villains..

there is not much said wen its Akash, Payal [as long as the story is ok] NK as he is generally loved, The major fuss seems to b about Anjali, and I read that two ways one because audience is sacred she is goin to come in between ASR and Khushi and they will separate and second because of all the hoopla created wen DB was considering leaving and her words which effectively said she was one of the leads. Releasing the title they were considering has not done them much good either.

agree ...but i think ppl are making too much out of DBs decision to quit at first and then her staying back... when did she say she was the lead? also the current track was always there in the script! this was bound to happen!

Thats the problem na..they did the horrible mistake of leaking DB quitting news, DB saying she was promised a bigger role which didnt came thru so she is negotiating, GH promptly siding with Anjali and saying show was always about Didi ki Saut...so now who will believe that wha they are showing was original track? 

dorindakatesassymahiJhalak29Arhimaniacsarra0

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by pals13

Hello Girls!!!!Hug Hug  Hug  Hug Hug

Hows the weather here???

Kuchh nayi-taazi????
The news is that Khushi visiting Maika.. (Sanaya will be on leave for 5 days so to accommodate that)

chalo achha hai...phir toh real time -Khushi Arnav ka milan nahi hoga 5 dino tak toh shayad thoda passion leke aaye break ke baad...Wink tab tak Anji baby ko bhi screen time mil jayega...
On a serious note, she deserves a break ya...

Actually I have sent an invitation to her husband Shaleen to visit my place with his beautiful wifey.. So that she can spare you gals.. Let me see if he accepts are not!! Waise we have one of the biggest Malls in the world.. Waha pe chod ke aa jaongi.. Kahi ghum ho jayegi Anji.. Kaisa hai plan.. Wink

main tickets karidhoon kya in dono ke liye !!LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

amimusZoyafanTheFaerieQueenmommamiaJhalak29sarra0RiyaDuttaArhimaniac

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Hi everyone Big smile Hows the weekend going???

Heard Khushi leaving for GH??? WOW m a happy girl todayTongue

I want her out of the RM zoo even if temporarily..lets see how Bituwa reacts to that?? m sure he wont be happy atall..better idea he can move to GH too!!!Embarrassed

And CVs can we have some uninterrupted romance pleeej???? Wink

enough of interruptions already...viewers are getting mad...and Bituwa frustrated to the peakLOL

No wonder every time they get intimate and close, he aims for her lipsBlushingROFL
ROFL
@ bold ROFL ROFL Bituwa  will bite her lips if he really gets the Time peacefully to kiss her..

he is waiting for so long to  kiss her badly LOL

when he does try to kiss her, i bet khushi will run away because all SP bahus know that it is sinful for a woman to be sexually arousedLOL

Not Khushi, she will bite him back...Yaar...she kissed him in front of everyone..  even bituwa did not dare  do that..WinkLOLLOL

Tanths, Lucky, Megha and Sandy,

Then Bituwa will say "Mujhe JANGLI BILLIYA BAHUT PASAND HAIN"ROFL

ROFL God Riya I'm at work yaar

Ooops sorry TrinEmbarrassedROFL

Will try to control my gutterish thoughtsLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanmommamiaTheFaerieQueenvasirajutrintringJhalak29Arhimaniactanthya

Go to top