Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !! (Page 113)

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Hi everyone Big smile Hows the weekend going???

Heard Khushi leaving for GH??? WOW m a happy girl todayTongue

I want her out of the RM zoo even if temporarily..lets see how Bituwa reacts to that?? m sure he wont be happy atall..better idea he can move to GH too!!!Embarrassed

And CVs can we have some uninterrupted romance pleeej???? Wink

enough of interruptions already...viewers are getting mad...and Bituwa frustrated to the peakLOL

No wonder every time they get intimate and close, he aims for her lipsBlushingROFL
ROFL
@ bold ROFL ROFL Bituwa  will bite her lips if he really gets the Time peacefully to kiss her..

he is waiting for so long to  kiss her badly LOL

when he does try to kiss her, i bet khushi will run away because all SP bahus know that it is sinful for a woman to be sexually arousedLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesg08ZoyafanTheFaerieQueenvasirajuJhalak29sarra0RiyaDuttatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by swapna08

I think db did cut out a gud bargain for herself which has indirectly helped the other characters too,barun is still not At aloss coz he gets screen time with everyone,the most affected is sanaya especially after she shouldered the show for 45 days on her own,if only the ph had paid importance to all roles we would not have been a fuming and fmeeting audiences

If it does not gel wit the trp audience then they will have issues. Have to wait and c how it goes but I read somewhere the two worst days 4the trp was wen it was Anjali at the centre, I think its the timing of the track that is an issue.

She will not have anyone sympathetic as long as she goes melodramatic   n refuses to put  the preggy prostheticTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateZoyafanTheFaerieQueenmommamiaJhalak29sarra0

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Hello galsHug

Kya Yaar..elk kiss keliye ithnaa tadpaana padegaaa phir baaki keliye Kya haal!!!!??????

No doubt!!! ASR is a highly self controlled specimen rarely found in men!!!! How does this happen yaa!!! 

Ok!! Guess ASR wants full acceptance from her before proceeding!! Then what's the hut scene!!!

Khichi hoo gayi hei brain think kar karke abt all permutations n combinations on why circumstances we will get rain romance n completed kiss!!! Will that combination ever come is my Q???

Kaise jamana aa gayi Yaar!!! Romantic serial me romance naaahiii!!!!!!!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanTheFaerieQueenJhalak29mommamia

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateZoyafanTheFaerieQueentrintringJhalak29sarra0Arhimaniactanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Hi everyone Big smile Hows the weekend going???

Heard Khushi leaving for GH??? WOW m a happy girl todayTongue

I want her out of the RM zoo even if temporarily..lets see how Bituwa reacts to that?? m sure he wont be happy atall..better idea he can move to GH too!!!Embarrassed

And CVs can we have some uninterrupted romance pleeej???? Wink

enough of interruptions already...viewers are getting mad...and Bituwa frustrated to the peakLOL

No wonder every time they get intimate and close, he aims for her lipsBlushingROFL
ROFL
@ bold ROFL ROFL Bituwa  will bite her lips if he really gets the Time peacefully to kiss her..

he is waiting for so long to  kiss her badly LOL

when he does try to kiss her, i bet khushi will run away because all SP bahus know that it is sinful for a woman to be sexually arousedLOL

Not Khushi, she will bite him back...Yaar...she kissed him in front of everyone..  even bituwa did not dare  do that..WinkLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesg08ZoyafanIndigoBluesmommamiaTheFaerieQueentrintringJhalak29sarra0RiyaDutta

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Sandy,

Remember the secluded area where ASR always used to dump Khushi  during their  'GET OUT' phase..that place is ideal for uninterrupted romance..na Anjie Baby, Na Aman, Na  Lakshminagar ki ados padosi who knock at all hours.. sirf Arnav, Khushi, Sky and Road Wink

sathu Hug

this is the thought i left on the thread before leaving...to be exact

What are the chances that Arnav gusse mian hia jab chorne jaa raha ho...and panga and typical Get out in the middle of the road ...she gets off...barish Arnav comes back...manayofies her and rain romance...jaate jaate just a thought...Enjoy Embarrassed

Hug

Me lovejj it !!  ..would love to see it on screen  but he shud be out of that rusted red/brown  shirt ...

babes he has alraedy dorned a green one, resembling the plants

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanTheFaerieQueenmommamia

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Hieee All!! once againHug. Sorry had to logg off abruptly beacuse of network issues we are facing hereAngry. So khushi leaves for maika...tmrw most probably and Arnav is going to drop her. My guess is we may not get any passionate romantic moment but some poignant one because of this temporary judai. I have given up my hopes on rain romance for a simple reason that they wouldnt have shot rain romance weeks before airing (they are simply not that efficient) and sanaya has already gone so no chance of that long a shoot (she must have canned some required scenes thats all). 

poignancy is the key...i can tolerate a sequence with no kissing or hugs or no physical contact if i feel there is significant emoshans being exchanged...there are times when the leads will get cozy but their chemistry looks too forced or cutesy...for me the best scenes are when the love the leads feel for each other shows on the actor's faces...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesassymahiZoyafanTheFaerieQueenJhalak29sarra0tanthya

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Originally posted by swapna08

I think db did cut out a gud bargain for herself which has indirectly helped the other characters too,barun is still not At aloss coz he gets screen time with everyone,the most affected is sanaya especially after she shouldered the show for 45 days on her own,if only the ph had paid importance to all roles we would not have been a fuming and fmeeting audiences

So true, Leah.. they forgot to balance like the old episodes and suddenly we got inundated with Arnav-Khushi and became so addicted to them that when other characters came, we begun to see them as villains..

there is not much said wen its Akash, Payal [as long as the story is ok] NK as he is generally loved, The major fuss seems to b about Anjali, and I read that two ways one because audience is sacred she is goin to come in between ASR and Khushi and they will separate and second because of all the hoopla created wen DB was considering leaving and her words which effectively said she was one of the leads. Releasing the title they were considering has not done them much good either.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesassymahiIndigoBluesTheFaerieQueenJhalak29

Go to top