Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by sunshine99

[QUOTE=Chani123][QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=Chani123]Hey koel... Hug
news from  Geeta and the lady who writes crooner that rain seq... has been shot... and both of them are authentic sources... but how it plays out is anybody's guessEmbarrassed
A sadistic part of me wants her to just pack her bags and leave.. He searches for her... Finds everything gone... Takes his SUV to look for her... Rain pouring down.. Finds her taking shelter from the rain near the place wher he left her on janmashtmi...Smile
I like this scenario better... Day Dreaming
Thanks... Imagine her looking at him with the same helpless expression as she looked at in the first rain sequence...Smile
Yaar they really need to create something as passionate as Diwali... Slow ones... It's progressing to near kiss too soon.. No leading up to it..

My dream one... He brings her close... Kisses her forehead... Eyes... Nose... Both cheeks.. Chin... And then... Hovering over the lips...Embarrassed
Day DreamingDay Dreaming Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatenamedxJhalak29Chani123mommamiaclarissajohn

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Hi Maria.. Shami... 
Maria.. Do u want me to make u day dream..
I can do that...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiasunshine99Jhalak29..mrinalini..clarissajohn

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by Nia.D

Well, an episode that's left almost everyone in not-so-good-spirits. Well, one can't always have everything in life... might as well move on and dwell on the chweet moments instead of the dull ones, na? Smile

Weirdly, I liked the episode, maybe not at first go, but when I saw it from what has been happening since last Friday, it seemed pretty in line. Without wasting anymore of your time, will get into my post.

The orphan is all alone at home, much like she has been alone all these years. The lights in the house go off - much like the many times her life was cast in darkness. Thunder and lightning resound and strike through the empty house, much like the turbulences that she had to face repeatedly. Armed with a potted plant, Khushi tries to be brave during this utterly nerve-racking time, much like the times she valiantly and courageously went through pain and troubles all this while. Her innate survival instincts keep her company as she makes her way through the lonely, quiet house that is disturbed only by the ferocious wind, thunder and lightning - just like the innumerable times that her survivor attitude pulled her through the toughest and worst situations.

She takes the name of her dearest companion - Devi Maiyya - to help her through this time. Still with the plant in hand, Khushi makes her way from her room to the hall - a place, where the family gets together. The living room is the place where the spirit of 'home' can be felt most strongly by her.

She stands there, quivering like a lone leaf with fright, afraid to be blown away, scared with the battering sound, trembling with the fear of being all alone... how many more battles does she have to survive? How much more strength does she have to call upon? How much longer can her valour last? How many more times will she have to stand alone, facing the ruthlessness of life and destiny?

Her answers present themselves to her through the one voice that breaks and shuts out the incessant clamour.

The Voice of her Love

The voice of reassurance. The voice of a million dreams, a voice that travels straight to her heart, calming her down, consoling her. A voice that soothes and relieves her harangued nerves. A voice that carries her to a cushion of comfort, love, peace and care.

His face flashes in front of her. A haunting dream that she thought would never be. The face of her Prince, her Rajkumar, who has been by her side whenever she reached out for him. A face that held her peace, her love, her faith, her joy!

The loneliness in her dies immediately on seeing her lover's face. The glow of hope lights up her face. Her equal is right in front of her, waiting for her to join him. She drops the support of the pot, runs up to him, straight into his arms - closing the distance, ending the gap between them, rushing into the safe harbour of love, melting into his warm embrace, clinging onto her life support, holding him tightly - her Laad Governor close to her body, securing herself under his protection, merging themselves - the melodious song of love playing over, and diminishing the overhead lashings of commotion. The only sound they hear is the sound of their heartbeats, beating to the tune of a pure, intrinsic, infinite note of everlasting love that will always survive despite the odds.

They remain enveloped in their shrine of love, not budging, yet gently swaying to the music of their souls that are in communion. They hold each other closely, not letting go even a fraction, giving in to one another, pleasantly lost in one another, the warmth of their love spreading light and smiles through them, the feeling of togetherness, the gladness, relief, and joy at having one another in their lives to no longer be alone in the world. Happy to belong to someone. Joyful to be someone else's joy, Loving to be someone Special!

The emptiness, the shadows, the darkness, and the terrifying sounds disappear as Khushi bends down and picks up a lovely red rose petal. A rose petal symbolizing love - her favourite flower, gifted along with the tender yet passionate love from Arnav.

The lights come on, brightening their love, lighting up their love story. A love story defined through a carpet of red rose petals set in a winding path leading up to the stairs to proceed to their love nest (room).

Amazed at the strikingly beautiful sight of the love carpet laid out, Khushi stands there in speechless wonderment. Arnav asks Khushi if she was truly scared, and Khushi's mind shakes off the fairy-tale sight a bit to ask if 'he', her Prince Charming was the one behind it all. His amused, victorious smile fuels the simmering fire in her as she deals him her infamous guest-house incident shoves on his chest berating him in slightly loving mock anger about scaring her out of her wits.

This is the Khushi that captivated Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. The spirited girl, ready to leap and pounce when riled, the Khushi that is full of life, the woman who will give it back as good as she gets, not fearing him, not running from him, but facing him directly and attacking him!

Arnav grabs hold of her wrists, and pulls her toward him, making Khushi crash into him. The last time she had shoved him and yelled at him in the broken guest-house, he had pinned her to a wall, but this time, he pins her to himself. She is a part of him. She makes him whole. He holds her firmly, not letting her escape as she struggles against him trying to free herself. She gives in, she surrenders herself to him - to his love, his heart, his soul - right where she belongs.

Her love for him overpowers her, and she winds her arms around him. Finally content to be with him. No pretenses, no feigning, no dramatic actions - only an acceptance of her love for him, a confession of her need for him conveyed through her responses, an acknowledgement of recognizing, accepting and revering their love.

Proud to have emerged victorious, both from having Khushi snug in his arms and from winning their bet, he softly whispers against her ear that she has done exactly what he had said she would do: "Tum daudti hui mere baahon main aaogi." Taken aback with the truth of the matter, realizing that she has lost the challenge to Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, Khushi looks a bit nervous, even as she doesn't cover the fact that she didn't mind losing this bet. This is one bet where both Arnav and Khushi are on an equal footing regarding the outcome.

Khushi had always regarded Arnav as her husband even though she knew it was a Contract Marriage. Even now, after losing to him, she doesn't mind it since she had already accepted him as her husband. But, the Contract is still in her mind somewhere.

Her heart however has always ruled her - and it does so now too.

She does not refute him when he teasingly says, "I don't mind agar tum mujhe apna pati maanti ho toh..." She is already his - his life, his love, his wife!

He steps closer, comes right up to her, places his hands gently on her face, cupping it lovingly, looks deep into her eyes - seeing the hesitation there, the nervousness, the acceptance, the anticipation, and the confused readiness - before leaning in, drawing close to her, aiming to mark their love, their relationship with a kiss. Khushi is on tenterhooks, unsure of how to react, nervous to be giving in to him, hesitating a bit, and yet ready to accept it, prepared to meet him, and to seal their love, their relationship with a kiss.

Arnav and Khushi are just about to imprint their love/relationship on each other, when...

To be continued soon... Wink

Beautifull explanation Nia Hug

U have so well written their love story

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nia.DChani123namedxJhalak29clarissajohn

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jhalak29

I have everything I'll ever need, I'm carrying your love with me Mackinzie Cooper

Jhalak a page  straight out of a romantic novel... Clapthe same feeling I got reading Nia's post... needless to say u guys are awesome story writers... par dono nehi beech majhdar mein humein chod diya...Cry
I am working on it yaa break liya hai 5-10 mins backache hai yaa, its cloudy in aruba n my epidural pain is bk, n bedroom my men sleeping so sitting on couch n updating,,, thoda unconfyho gaya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiaJRiaChani123clarissajohn

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Hi Maria.. Shami... 
Maria.. Do u want me to make u day dream..
I can do that...Smile

Hi Kopal Hug

No re Shocked pls u have already set me to day dreamAngryLOLLOL
Office mein jake day dream karthi rahoongiEmbarrassed 
aur phir office se nikal di jaongiCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29Chani123clarissajohn

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

I have everything I'll ever need, I'm carrying your love with me Mackinzie Cooper

Jhalak a page  straight out of a romantic novel... Clapthe same feeling I got reading Nia's post... needless to say u guys are awesome story writers... par dono nehi beech majhdar mein humein chod diya...Cry
I am working on it yaa break liya hai 5-10 mins backache hai yaa, its cloudy in aruba n my epidural pain is bk, n bedroom my men sleeping so sitting on couch n updating,,, thoda unconfyho gaya

Take care Jhals

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29clarissajohn

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Jhalak you should work on your posture and back strengthening exercises.. 
Its a myth that backache occurs because of epidural.. Its basically bad posture following delivery...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29mommamiaJRiaclarissajohn

Go to top