Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !! (Page 10)

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Aeryn

After seeing the morose atmosphere on the forum I was a little apprehensive about last night epi but I watched it and I have to say that I liked it better than the thursday's one.

Before I don't think Arnav really realised his Di's true state and how much one action of his towards one woman can have an huge impact on the other. He is walking on a thin line and days to come are bound to be difficult for him...I think his convo with Anji will finally drive home how much he will have to be patient and very carefully balance the two relationships...I'm kind of looking forward to this new arch...

What I liked in the bro-sis convo is that in a twisted/ironical way one thing Anji said was true. She accused him of lying, she said that since your wedding you're not the same chotey who used to answer all my questions. That's basically true!! It was then that Arnav came to know about Shyam-Khushi equation and it was since then that he lied on a daily basis. He lied about being happily married, he concealed his hatred for Shyam, he did everything he had to to hide the ugly truth of her husband. He did all that for HER but look at the irony here, Anji attributes the slight distance they faced to her brother prioritizing his wife over her...Anjali has the wrong perception but she has no means to rectify it...for that Arnav will have to tell her the whole truth, what he witnessed on the terrace, his confrontation with Shyam leading to the reality of his marriage...
 @bold well said.Clap  Even if chotte tells the truth now.. Anji will not buy it totally...She has got the idea of Khushi playing with the thought process of Arnav nicely entrenched in her mind... another irony  as  this rings true for her and Shyam and not otherwise.. 

Thanks Embarrassed. Until Arnav comes out with his reasons to throw Shyam's out, there'll always be the possibility for Anji to put it all to her bro's blind love for his wife...to lead Anji on the right track, Arnav MUST tell her everything

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

momof2_IPKKNDdorindakatelara3110sunshine99namedxJhalak29clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

@ Shami... tusi aa gaye ho,,,  to bahar aa gayi Hug
ab koi badiya sa nagma bhi likh dalo shami ji,,, maza aayega

Hi Janu

Are yar only one sing is playing in mind no no arnies mind

Yeh kya huwa

kaise huwa

kab huwa

jo huwa

so huwaLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99Jhalak29

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by Chani123

[QUOTE=Chani123][QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=Chani123]Hey koel... Hug
news from  Geeta and the lady who writes crooner that rain seq... has been shot... and both of them are authentic sources... but how it plays out is anybody's guessEmbarrassed
A sadistic part of me wants her to just pack her bags and leave.. He searches for her... Finds everything gone... Takes his SUV to look for her... Rain pouring down.. Finds her taking shelter from the rain near the place wher he left her on janmashtmi...Smile
I like this scenario better... Day Dreaming
Thanks... Imagine her looking at him with the same helpless expression as she looked at in the first rain sequence...Smile
Yaar they really need to create something as passionate as Diwali... Slow ones... It's progressing to near kiss too soon.. No leading up to it..

My dream one... He brings her close... Kisses her forehead... Eyes... Nose... Both cheeks.. Chin... And then... Hovering over the lips...Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifandorindakateJhalak29sunshine99namedxclarissajohn

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

news from  Geeta and the lady who writes crooner that rain seq... has been shot... and both of them are authentic sources... but how it plays out is anybody's guessEmbarrassed
My guess from here Khushi gets once agn hurt nad when ASR back in room, she isnt there, apna theela uthaya n nikal padi types and he goes in search for her, they get wet go somewhere from the bag the saree n rain passion,...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesunshine99clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by clarissajohn

GM all

im early todtya

mere doubtwa clear karo

i also have a baby and i never took so much medcines exp for calcium and iron

iss anjali ki bimari ka nam kya hein

the epi was so cute and wow passionate hug

but after that it felt like asr and kkg were caught from a rave party
Hi ShamiHug
GM Shami Hug

Hi maria and koeliya

Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiasunshine99Jhalak29

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

I have everything I'll ever need, I'm carrying your love with me Mackinzie Cooper

A thoroughly balanced in terms of emotions but agn a let down with the basic ups they hv been selling it across to us none the less I njoied it and once agn it left me with " yeh dil manage more "

The episode to night opened with a scared Khushi, who is alone who is scared of dark and who has lost a lot in life but has always stood on her ground once agn scared n shivering with fear and the door closes, automatically she lift a plant pot, I was left wondered does she even realize how much Arnav has been imbibed in her pshyche,, how she lives breathes walks Arnav now a days though she mite be fighting a lost battle of being Khushi kumasi gupta ,,,,, long back she herself has gvn to birth to this new KKGSR ... The plants a part of Arnav life has been a source of comfort for her,

She remembers her confidante DM and yet her soothing presence fails to calm her in his turmoil, in her struggke with fear, which is fast enveloping, engrosssing her,,,,,,,,, ,,,,She runs towards the house,Out of this fear and sicking despair, she hears him, his voice called her, the one who resides in her souland finds Arnav standing in the dark, she forgets her fear, herself and with all her might runs towards Arnav, a willing Arnav who is standing who is standing with his arms wide open for her, just for her

The force of lose and fear, loosing all reason she surrenders herself to him, We see a Arnav who is smiling, who is worried as he would be in this type of situation, the glint & joy in his eyes reflecting the Victory he is njoing, the Arnav who wins at all cost is there

"Love means to commit oneself without guarantee,
to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will
 produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith,
 and whoever is of little faith is also of little love." American Qoute

I was surprised once agn to see this Arnav, The Arnav who hasnot ever believed In Relationships, a mere convinene by his thoughts, who has bothered to stick by norms, Infact has rebelled every set rule and norm of the society is tonight rejoicing the victory, where he is very willingly and sanely acknowledging the most primal institution of society Marriage, he wants Khushi to accept him, cherish him ,,,,the way he has done her, he is celebrating the Challenge he had laid for his wife, How the tides hv changed and the mighty have fallen

The moment Khushi realises a relaxed Arnav and bends down as something touches her feet, she picks and the light returning show its a rose petal, turning arnd she sees her path had been laden with Rose Petals A mental kick and she realises All planned by Arnav, One look at Arnav the one who is all smiling, basking in the joy of sweet victory and teasing her with It, she unburdens her anger on to him, shoving him in his chest with anger punches when the reason of her survival is questioned, he catches her wrists and envelopes her in hug crashing all her defences.The last time something Like that had happened in GH, Arnav had caught hold her and pushed to the wall with a equal passion and strength and she had fainted, tonight to the same fury and tonite he pushes her to himself with a equal passion and strength and when she wriggles and  tries to free her of himself, he holds her with more vigor until she surrenders herself to him , for tonite she knows all facade hv broken & all masks hv been removed. Her Hug was with equal mite and vigor, like the two halves of the mystery they hv joined now...

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."
                                                                                                                 Hebrews 11:1

I loved the next scene too, he isnt just njoing the sweet surrender, he moves towards next move,,, He has faith In his love and in the US between them that he moves in  and utters to her, Kya kaha tha tumne " jis din meri bahoon mein daudti hui chali aaoogi, us  muje apna pati man logi, aur abhi tumne bilkul wo hi kiya hai KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA,,," " Wont mind  agar tum mujhe apna pati man lo to" , I loved the abslte confidence he had in himself here, the faith & conviction oozing out of him  that he knows sooner or later he is and will be her husband, he has accepted her as his wife and no one or nothing can change the fact from him, He very confidently leaves the ball with her in her court, confident that it will be back to him and no one else, How well he can read Khushi inside and outside,,,

He then moves and his hands move to cup her face, bring her face in direct line to him, he looks into her eyes and reading the unsurity, the need, the doubt, the hesitation and the anticipation to be joined by him, the journey of togetherness at begining, A slight fearful situation, A exciting spot,

Her lips quevering, BL lil unsure but the face reflects ancipation and the door Opens,,,, Nani and the family coming in and surprised, A loved the whole scene her, Nani and family doubting him, surprised to see him, at one side of the house and he and khushi on the other side, Like he and Khushi with the truth and the whole family with unclear situation
 Updating...
Jhalak a page  straight out of a romantic novel... Clapthe same feeling I got reading Nia's post... needless to say u guys are awesome story writers... par dono nehi beech majhdar mein humein chod diya...Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatenamedxJhalak29Chani123clarissajohn

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Kopal the reglar calcium/iron pills are usually 1-2 a day but rememeber when Arnav came yesterday to tk her to satsang the first thing he aksed med and assuming this is only after 4-5 hrs ltr  in the same day agn pills not possible, I mean they are some sort of sedative or tranquilisers to keep her calm my guess

Hey Jhalak

how you been? I'm thinking the meds are the bitter pills that she is gonna have to swallow over and over later on. She is refusing at first, but later, its her brother who will force her to take the bitter pill of truth...

or else its anti-depressants. dont seem to be working, tho!

Madhu
Hiya Madhu,,, see personally I believe truth a bitter pill once swallowed ease the pain for the life but here I dunt think so they hv been gving him any truth, she is very justified frm where she stands, she isnt there by choice, like us viewers and Arnav and Khushi she has witnessed any deeds of shyam nor they gv her a proof ,,, in a span of few hrs her world crumled which had a loving honest husband, a brother who nvr dared to go aginst her or deliver any pain has both the sanctruim of safety pulled away... so she is justified
This is what I have written in the draft of my post on Anji...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110sunshine99Jhalak29clarissajohn

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by clarissajohn

GM all

im early todtya

mere doubtwa clear karo