Frequent Posters

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
S003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amarb

If they have potrayed her grey and going darker in character... I am not seeing what you are saying in near future..

Hello Hello,

Sorry for randomly joining your conversation, but I was also thinking about the imporatance of Anjali in IPKKND, then I realized she doesn't add spice of any sort to the mix, what her character is to the story is just the plain and simple... Salt, ie the ingredient that brings everything together.
Without her ASR would be a don like character with no soul, it would be hard to fathom him as the hero of the show then.

At this moment she needs reassurance from her brother about her importance in his life, hence the daily ganga jamuna, but it is understandable, after all, he threw her husband out because in her mind it is Khushi's word against Shyam and he choose to believe Khushi...

So why should you continue watching this Anjali crap????
Because this crap is what will push Arnav to enter the world of complex human relationships. He now will be forced to face the balancing act of the two important people in his life, one who will demand that he stand by her, one that will let him go, but he knows they both need him equally, if done well should make for some very good TV. Basically, he is going to play a newly wed. BUT WHAT SHOULD BE GOOD IS THAT HE IS ASR AND HAS NO EXPERIENCE, SO ITS GOING TO BE HARD ON HIM AND FULL OF DRAMA.  The more he will try to be there for Anjali the more his heart will not let him forget Khushi. Should make for some intense romance scenes, which personally, I live for. I just wish they wouldn't rush through some stuff.

Hope this help 😊.

I'm going to try to be concise (not one of my strenghts)

S

finally a free bird!! Done deal with after chores.. 
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Koel not everyone njoies the realities of lifem some live in their own bubbles and thats why do not njoi challenging facets of lifeπŸ˜ƒ

Hi JhalakπŸ€— even I donot like watching a dose of reality onscreen...have stopped visiting benegal and the likes long back... IPK just has a tiny brush stroke of realism it in their fictional characters  which is rather nice...the plot though very unreal...  a nice meeting of  the unreal and the nearly semi real...without hitting you very hard.πŸ˜›
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gals please join in for a cup of adrak wali tea πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sunshine99

Hi JhalakπŸ€— even I donot like watching a dose of reality onscreen...have stopped visiting benegal and the likes long back... IPK just has a tiny brush stroke of realism it in their fictional characters  which is rather nice...the plot though very unreal...  a nice meeting of  the unreal and the nearly semi real...without hitting you very hard.πŸ˜›

Hard hitting harsh realities of life are a big  no-no for me.. I can read a book based on that but visually I am not ready to be fed!! Dont know what it is .. And the funniest part is I am big oprah fan. Never missed her episode since 2004.Not even one single episode. ANd many many were too hard to swallow and I did. But the same thing with SMJ.. I cannot sit and watch. Feel like too close to home.. Still not able comprehend what is the difference !!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: S003

Hello Hello,

Sorry for randomly joining your conversation, but I was also thinking about the imporatance of Anjali in IPKKND, then I realized she doesn't add spice of any sort to the mix, what her character is to the story is just the plain and simple... Salt, ie the ingredient that brings everything together.
Without her ASR would be a don like character with no soul, it would be hard to fathom him as the hero of the show then.

At this moment she needs reassurance from her brother about her importance in his life, hence the daily ganga jamuna, but it is understandable, after all, he threw her husband out because in her mind it is Khushi's word against Shyam and he choose to believe Khushi...

So why should you continue watching this Anjali crap????
Because this crap is what will push Arnav to enter the world of complex human relationships. He now will be forced to face the balancing act of the two important people in his life, one who will demand that he stand by her, one that will let him go, but he knows they both need him equally, if done well should make for some very good TV. Basically, he is going to play a newly wed. BUT WHAT SHOULD BE GOOD IS THAT HE IS ASR AND HAS NO EXPERIENCE, SO ITS GOING TO BE HARD ON HIM AND FULL OF DRAMA.  The more he will try to be there for Anjali the more his heart will not let him forget Khushi. Should make for some intense romance scenes, which personally, I live for. I just wish they wouldn't rush through some stuff.

Hope this help 😊.

I'm going to try to be concise (not one of my strenghts)

S

Loved ur summation, S3..

That is exactly the situation Arnav is in and will be for sometime... His loyalty will impel him to spend time with Anjali but his heart will yearn for Khushi ..This will be picked up by Anjali whose fears will again grow  n escalation of situation  until explosion, chaos and  the neat arrangement of the relationships
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Gals please join in for a cup of adrak wali tea πŸ˜ƒ

Gladly, My  head is beginning to ache !!😊

Originally posted by: tanthya

Loved ur summation, S3..

That is exactly the situation Arnav is in and will be for sometime... His loyalty will impel him to spend time with Anjali but his heart will yearn for Khushi ..This will be picked up by Anjali whose fears will again grow  n escalation of situation  until explosion, chaos and  the neat arrangement of the relationships

😍 It would be worth watching.. Hope they bring it out.. it started on friday and many more to come hopefully till Shyam makes an entry!!