Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshine99

Hi Tants, Naresh,Bushy,Sarika,Kopal,Riya and everyone else logged on😊

Mom dad of redux again on aankmicholi mode😲 kahe?

Hi Koel🤗

I was logging off...but reconsidered my decision😊
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I remember when Arnav was asking Anjali to not eat papaya, Khushi wondered how could he behave so rudely to her. She loved him and the most important person in his life then was Anjali. Of course a lil bit of jealousy ( for want of a better word) is justified. You definitely can be hurt to realize that the person you care about a lot doesnt feel the same for you (or doesnt love you to that extent). Its alright if you are the only one in the equation( you either wont realize his lack of care or chalk it out to his nature ) but if you can clearly see somebody else getting priority it would hurt. But justifications for Anjali's character end here. The realization of jealousy only happens when there is another person involved but you dont really acknowledge this fact to urself. Khushi at that moment could have told Arnav that she doesnt like his behavior but she couldnt have even in her heart blamed Anjali. Because that would make you a lousy person and you would not like your own self. Any decent person would not like being that ( and is not, cuz voicing would mean acknowledging to urself ur petty nature) Love cant be forced. If relations have to move forward, disintegrate or whatever you can be hurt, cry a bit (indulge in self pity) for a while, get over it. Simple. You cant throw a tantrum, make a person who loves you feel guilty of loving someone else. 
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Girls its past midnight so I better go to sleep😳

Catch u all later 😃 love u all 🤗

Njoy the discussion!!!😛
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ainimonaya

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  i said to my mom ,that,mama aisey hota hai kya in p...????? nd my mom was like mujey tu kabi nahi hoa tha ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ later mom scolded me to ask such question! 

Exactly forget showing sympathy she makes me curious. Us reports main kuch na kuch tho locha hai ðŸ˜• I wanto someone to read her pregnancy reports though😡

either they are over doing her illness thing, it looks too very overly done for a preg lady, she can look weak but nt so weak that she looks like she will die any moment 
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Maryada is with the husband wife duo Riddhi Dogra and Raquesh Vashisth... Riddhi is Akhshay's sister

I have no clue..😊
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sassymahi

naitik-akshara and bold😲...thats yeh rishta...😊

maryada was a late night show on SP

Maryada had Akshay's sister and her husband as leads.
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chani123

hey koel...
Me gonna disappear soon...😉

Magic..😆

lately my story on IF...pehle Sirf Bushy ditch karti thi ab tum bhi... lag ta hai Redux /IF se detox karwake hi chodo ge
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sylph-

Exactly forget showing sympathy she makes me curious. Us reports main kuch na kuch tho locha hai ðŸ˜• I wanto someone to read her pregnancy reports though😡

either they are over doing her illness thing, it looks too very overly done for a preg lady, she can look weak but nt so weak that she looks like she will die any moment 

And she promptly gets her strength back as soon as she spot Arnav and Khushi😡
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

lately my story on IF...pehle Sirf Bushy ditch karti thi ab tum bhi... lag ta hai Redux /IF se detox karwake hi chodo ge

Nahi yaar.. Wanna stay.. but gotta go buy some books..😊
Books were my first passion.. 
Aaj kal redux ho gaya hai...😃
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: b.sarika2

Ok.😊. I knew it😃.  No actually ek do baar thoda confusion hua tha mujhe,,not this time. but it came to my mind so clarified.

🤗

Is this not u name ?? Agar kuch aur naam hai to batao varna hum khud hi naamkaran kardenge 🤗