hea ladiesπŸ€— 
Sathu no analysis?? 

why did i even sign for this showBarun😑😑 
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Lucky , Riya

weekend show.. starring Sana Khan [ Lavanya ]  as lead .. initial epis shot in Goa !!

Oh sana khan got the chnace as main lead ...good to hear that ..πŸ˜ƒ..will watch it than ..

TFS sathu πŸ€—
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sassymahi

sorry for butting in... but lamp and wick also had a scene where MIL discusses her DILs monthly days in front of the whole phamily; and u all know how bhabho discussed! also a scene where the MIL was questioning her about her birth control measures. she actually did a small test by placing papad on their bed and calling out the whole family the next day to show them how the papad was intact!! hypocrisy much? but a kissing scene is still a taboo!

exactly...arre, if the leads A and B spent one night together in a hotel...nevermind they used separate bedrooms...but when they come back home their families will assume they did something ulta-seeda...πŸ˜† when A and B get married they hate each other, yet the families will assume they are cozying upπŸ˜† when A and B finally fall in love and start doing ulta seedha things...the family will start lining up outside the bedroom door to see what they are doing...πŸ˜† i don't like my DIL romancing my son...but I will watch their chemistry anyway...πŸ˜†
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aini Bacha  πŸ€—β€οΈ
How are ya ??  It is shooo good to see  u after so loong..!! ..Hoe  No More exams doing Anjali between us !!😑😑
One thing  about Arhi relationships is  that there will be no consistency  ..cos both are volatile people..prone to  error of judgement , hasty decision ..So their love life will  be see-saw type  , we will be seeing sudden , inexplicable swings  from one extreme to another but  how much ever one yo-yo's...the see saw is always connected and stays together ...That is Arnav-Khushi ..

@Bold:πŸ‘πŸ‘Dil khush kar dita...Tants...wat a co-relation...simple and beautiful!!!!!
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

If they do kiss each other, then I bet you, every time a sad/troublesome situation takes place that kiss will keep on flashing through their minds...nevermind that only the viewers are supposed to be having gutter minds...🀣

Megha, it will be like CHAP GAYAA HAIN HUMAARE(for both) DIMAAG MEIN WOH PAL 🀣🀣🀣🀣
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sylph-

hea ladiesπŸ€— 

Sathu no analysis?? 

why did i even sign for this showBarun😑😑 

Hi, Divzz...

Analysis coming up  ... bas yahan jaaneka man nahi hai ...

*Arnav style * Shhhshh... Divzzy...Shhh...meri caramel  eyes dekho aur sab kuch bhool jao.. Jab kabhi  Anjali aayi   woh bhool Jao, Jo kuch Maami kaha , woh Bhool Jao.. bas sirf  yeh ek baat  yaad rakhna.. " Don't mind agar tum mujhe pati Manlo" πŸ˜‰

Girls...How many of u went awww..when he said ,"Don't mind agar tum  mujhe pati manlo to" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Edited by tanthya - 11 years ago
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Oh sana khan got the chnace as main lead ...good to hear that ..πŸ˜ƒ..will watch it than ..

TFS sathu πŸ€—

Oh WOW..Sana is backπŸ˜›

Thanks Tanths πŸ€—
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aini Bacha  πŸ€—β€οΈ

How are ya ??  It is shooo good to see  u after so loong..!! ..Hoe  No More exams doing Anjali between us !!😑😑

One thing  about Arhi relationships is  that there will be no consistency  ..cos both are volatile people..prone to  error of judgement , hasty decision ..So their love life will  be see-saw type  , we will be seeing sudden , inexplicable swings  from one extreme to another but  how much ever one yo-yo's...the see saw is always connected and stays together ...That is Arnav-Khushi ..

hugs va back  sathuuπŸ€—     no egg-jams but charcha of my kawara-pan b/w my relatives is doing anjali b/w me nd i-f  m young to be married πŸ€” πŸ˜•

no-consistency? seedha saaf saaf dil tod dia  πŸ˜† 

though their love is a see-saw game 4 ever,but cant dis sea saw get balanced instead of touching the ground from only one side?/?/? ying yang β˜―️
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

or will talk more n drive Buaji Nuts..forcing her to call Arnav to sambhalo  Sanka Devi πŸ˜‰

opps Right sathu sanaka devi will talk more like pagal ladiki πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..and buaji go mad  call ASR..

hai re nand kishore Kya kar diya tumne ne sanka devi se πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

If they do kiss each other, then I bet you, every time a sad/troublesome situation takes place that kiss will keep on flashing through their minds...nevermind that only the viewers are supposed to be having gutter minds...🀣

Megha, it will be like CHAP GAYAA HAIN HUMAARE(for both) DIMAAG MEIN WOH PAL 🀣🀣🀣🀣[/QUOTE]

Guys, I got the BEST idea to make us all laugh...arnav kisses khushi...then in typical RM fashion somebody disturbs them...so they part..then next time they meet..and arnav looks at khushi and khushi is giving him nervous looks...and arnav gives her his typical ASR smirk...and background music, NK playing 'Jumma Chumma De De' on the radio and asking 'Is song ka matlab kya hai?'...ROFLROFL