Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

They have shown even bolder scenes .. SP  are concerned with TRP and are least bothered by morality...

Actually, the trouble is ever since that Complaints Board came...earlier serials were famous for sleazy scenes between the hero and the vamp...and a lot of people complained serials were promoting 'wrong values'...so now the Complaints Board gets a lot of complaints...ki 'her dress was too short', 'too much violence', 'language is foul', etc, etc...its the age of Censorship in our country...that is why INNOVATION is required...which I feel CV's lack...they borrow the same tried-and tested romantic sequences-darwaaza band, its raining heavily, stuck in a barn, car has broken down, take a life, etc, etc...such scenes require heavy censoring...and thats why tai tai phish...whatever happened to 'double meanings'...'subtle erotica'...😉😉😆
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_si

Yay ...so there is still hope??? I'll stop writing my ranting posts then 😆

That SP will not be Haddi..yes..But  what about the actor/s??
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

😆 ðŸ˜† i pray to the god that is happenps Riya ..fingers crossed 😆..as now she leaving to GH thoda tho sending  Gift tho hona chahiyee 😉

Yaar dekh there is always a positive angle to each scene..hain na PH and CVs smart???😉

Kal ka interruption and now bitiya leaving for GH..how much more can bituwa tolerate!!! 😆

He has every rite to be angry...and we know na wat happens when he is frustrated+angry???😈
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello everybody who is present at Redux... ðŸ˜ƒ

@Tants- are you not updating? Have Doods and you done an alternate day pact?
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Actually, the trouble is ever since that Complaints Board came...earlier serials were famous for sleazy scenes between the hero and the vamp...and a lot of people complained serials were promoting 'wrong values'...so now the Complaints Board gets a lot of complaints...ki 'her dress was too short', 'too much violence', 'language is foul', etc, etc...its the age of Censorship in our country...that is why INNOVATION is required...which I feel CV's lack...they borrow the same tried-and tested romantic sequences-darwaaza band, its raining heavily, stuck in a barn, car has broken down, take a life, etc, etc...such scenes require heavy censoring...and thats why tai tai phish...whatever happened to 'double meanings'...'subtle erotica'...😉😉😆

Originally posted by: pals13

chalo achha hai...phir toh real time -Khushi Arnav ka milan nahi hoga 5 dino tak toh shayad thoda passion leke aaye break ke baad...😉 tab tak Anji baby ko bhi screen time mil jayega...
On a serious note, she deserves a break ya...

Actually I have sent an invitation to her husband Shaleen to visit my place with his beautiful wifey.. So that she can spare you gals.. Let me see if he accepts are not!! Waise we have one of the biggest Malls in the world.. Waha pe chod ke aa jaongi.. Kahi ghum ho jayegi Anji.. Kaisa hai plan.. ðŸ˜‰
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

dekho kal hi lamp and wick main they showed a couple lip kissing in singapore...not the leads but some random ppl but they did...so agar 9:30 per itna to 8:00 per blurry behind a rain drenched window/glass dikha sakte hain na

8.30 ko bathing romance dikhaya tha 😃
[stop writing my ranting posts then 😆

That SP will not be Haddi..yes..But  what about the actor/s??
I have heard that Sanaya is not very comfortable to do intimate scenes.. Might be its her call.. Who knows.. ðŸ˜¡
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sassymahi

agree ...but i think ppl are making too much out of DBs decision to quit at first and then her staying back... when did she say she was the lead? also the current track was always there in the script! this was bound to happen!

Thats the problem na..they did the horrible mistake of leaking DB quitting news, DB saying she was promised a bigger role which didnt came thru so she is negotiating, GH promptly siding with Anjali and saying show was always about Didi ki Saut...so now who will believe that wha they are showing was original track? 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

Actually I have sent an invitation to her husband Shaleen to visit my place with his beautiful wifey.. So that she can spare you gals.. Let me see if he accepts are not!! Waise we have one of the biggest Malls in the world.. Waha pe chod ke aa jaongi.. Kahi ghum ho jayegi Anji.. Kaisa hai plan.. ðŸ˜‰

main tickets karidhoon kya in dono ke liye !!😆