IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !! - Page 89

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mommamia

The news is that Khushi visiting Maika.. (Sanaya will be on leave for 5 days so to accommodate that)

chalo achha hai...phir toh real time -Khushi Arnav ka milan nahi hoga 5 dino tak toh shayad thoda passion leke aaye break ke baad...๐Ÿ˜‰ tab tak Anji baby ko bhi screen time mil jayega...
On a serious note, she deserves a break ya...

Originally posted by tanthya

๐Ÿค—

Me lovejj it !!  ..would love to see it on screen  but he shud be out of that rusted red/brown  shirt ...

thats it Bush ji... you have cracked the ASR/Khushi love code... that is exactly what will happen... now the spoilers also fall into place... and anyway with the rain drenching them... Tants bituwa's shirt will change colours ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

๐Ÿคฃ

sandy talk about desperation ๐Ÿคฃ

sandy , Bush ...

Do not mind if there are no fungied, algead  vest too..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Actually I like GH enviroment, everybody there accepts them naturally n buaji too is a crusader for these two,, I loved the whole angry sceanrio on bday for her dear bhatiji๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Wahan romance milna hi chahiye
Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago

They have shown even bolder scenes .. SP  are concerned with TRP and are least bothered by morality...

dekho kal hi lamp and wick main they showed a couple lip kissing in singapore...not the leads but some random ppl but they did...so agar 9:30 per itna to 8:00 per blurry behind a rain drenched window/glass dikha sakte hain na
Originally posted by sarra0

there is not much said wen its Akash, Payal [as long as the story is ok] NK as he is generally loved, The major fuss seems to b about Anjali, and I read that two ways one because audience is sacred she is goin to come in between ASR and Khushi and they will separate and second because of all the hoopla created wen DB was considering leaving and her words which effectively said she was one of the leads. Releasing the title they were considering has not done them much good either.

agree ...but i think ppl are making too much out of DBs decision to quit at first and then her staying back... when did she say she was the lead? also the current track was always there in the script! this was bound to happen!
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Tanths, Lucky, Megha and Sandy,

Then Bituwa will say "Mujhe JANGLI BILLIYA BAHUT PASAND HAIN"๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ROFL God Riya I'm at work yaar

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Sahi hai re...kuch bhi pehno ..kuch bhi karo but WE WANT ROMANCE..thats it๐Ÿ˜†..Hum jaise despo kahin nahi milenge๐Ÿ˜†
Iss Desperation Ko Kya Naam doon!! Honestly..
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

when he does try to kiss her, i bet khushi will run away because all SP bahus know that it is sinful for a woman to be sexually aroused๐Ÿ˜†
Nahi Arhi are my MB sytle leads ..when bitiya Runs away bituwa won't let her go ๐Ÿ˜†..

and bitiya equally respond to him ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

She will not have anyone sympathetic as long as she goes melodramatic n refuses to put the preggy prosthetic๐Ÿ˜›

So true, but that cud have been part of her negotiations I won't have a miscarriage in the show, but I won't wear a baby bump and just show the delivery has happened after 9months