IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !! - Page 78

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by vasiraju

Acha meri maa Amazon Forest Forest hua πŸ˜†...

Nope sathu  planned for  batsman but didn't get seats in our Fav hall πŸ˜†..that to everywhere we are getting front seats so postponed to week days πŸ˜ƒ

Sathu.. tiny bit happy and shares one inch piece of Jalebi with U 😈

Ohh..tell me how it is ..

Originally posted by sassymahi

absolutely... she is perfect as khushi! barun has grown enormously as an actor! but i had liked sanaya since day one! every emotion is safe in her hands! but dont u feel there is need for improvement in romantic scenes! she seemed off since the last few days!

Every actor always has a scope for improvement and a actor shud always evolve  by that token , ofc SI has many areas to improvise and she will improve as and when she begins to work with diff directors..
Originally posted by vasiraju

<div>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Acha meri maa Amazon Forest Forest hua πŸ˜†...</font>
</div>
<div><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nope sathu planned for batsman but didn't get seats in our Fav hall πŸ˜†..that to everywhere we are getting front seats so postponed to week days πŸ˜ƒ</font>

I went and watched the 5 am showing of batman yesterdayEdited by sarra0 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mommamia

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have lost my count on number of people asking waht is "--- "  πŸ˜› beena where art thou!! 

Hahahahha πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by tanthya

Sathu.. tiny bit happy and shares one inch piece of Jalebi with U 😈

Ohh..tell me how it is ..

Line lagi hai jelabi keliya .. Dekh ke baantna.. Aisa na ho ki humara jab time ayega.. Dabba gol ..πŸ˜‰
yaaro...whats new..
rain seq hai bhi ki nahin..ya dream main hi dekhna padega..
estory kahan jaa rahi hai...
i am jumping..khushi going to GH..balle balle
Originally posted by sarra0

I went and watched the 5 am showing of batman yesterday

How is Sarra??

I am seeing the trailers  but somehow  am not impressed by it..
Originally posted by sassymahi

Mahi she needs to revisit her Diwali kiss wala scene...To me that was her best romantic take. Ab to most of the times Hyperventilate, eyes closed, I-Am-A-SP-Bahu-Get-Me-Out-Of-Here expressions dekhneko milte hai. And don't even remind me of the Hut scene...that was catastrophe with a capital C.
guys eating pizza and photoshopping nd mulling over your posts...πŸ˜†
For those who are wondering why rain sequence is taking so much time...arre, there is shortage of rainfall in India currently...makers are just trying to be realistic...🀣
Originally posted by Shastradhari

yaaro...whats new..
rain seq hai bhi ki nahin..ya dream main hi dekhna padega..
estory kahan jaa rahi hai...
i am jumping..khushi going to GH..balle balle

New  yeh hai ..ke  Akash is going to get very angry and do a ASR ...smashing all the things nearby while Arnav will go shant and be  doing Khushiji !!

Hi shastraπŸ˜ƒ

Rain ho na ho...par uninterrupted romance scene zaroor honi chahiye..something that will satiate the increasing  thirst of viewer's..The patience is thinning very fast...