Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sassymahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

IPK is all about uncovering the realities behind Mills and Boon cliches...is falling in love with a rich, handsome man really as fortunate as it seems? Do any of us have the capacity to endure and self-sacrifice as khushi does? Today a lot of women are developing a feminist streak yet we cling to the fantasy that we will find somebody like ASR...IPK tells us that men with issues aren't as romantic as they seem, and women with issues are even more dangerousπŸ˜† It tells us that once the passion is over, comes the slander of society...and tto face that one requires extreme courage and faith which we can only dream of.IPK has taught me that love is selfless and all-enduring, and hence no teenage crush of mine will ever compare to what ArHi is going through...nd even if I have a boring, every-day romance, as long as I experience this feeling I will be blessed even though I'm not a paragon of virtue like KhushiπŸ˜†

whatta post indigobluesπŸ‘
plz post this on the main forum... ppl are going crazy there! on the verge of opening a "nari sashaktikaran andolan"! why are all of them hating ASR so much and are hell bent on sending khushi to NK is beyond me!πŸ˜† they wanted asr to scold mami the moment she opened her mouth against khushi yest! really? dont they know how difficulties involved in staying wid a joint family! the reaction towards anjali-the less said the better!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
A successful serial is one .. where the story is simple .. execution is dramatic .. & screenplay keeps u on the edge ..." Quote

Perfectly put Ruby
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bs_si

Hi All πŸ€—

Nice to see an active Redux...we were a bit slow earlier. I think all the ranting took its toll πŸ˜†

Koel...thanks for liking my post...I always write my initial reactions from watching the episodes... then I chat with you amazing girls, read your takes and see the light. As you can tell, I see life with a bit of color...like mami's sunnies I guess πŸ˜ƒ

At work girls so might disappear πŸ˜•

Keep penning down ... the sunny view... brings a lot of cheeriness around...πŸ˜ƒ
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sassymahi

true... actors of ipkknd are unmatchable... all of them have certainly grown as actors but they have got a huge platform and the most difficult work to sharpen their skills; coz all the characters are very complex! playing them convincingly is a huge task! had it noty been for BS, asr wouldnt have found so many takers! ASR is the most complex man i've seen on TV! less dialogues, less monologues and a bigger role if compared to many tv heros; must be quite difficult to play this character!

Mahi Hugzz πŸ€—

yes ASR charecter is most complex character till now in the TV industry ..IPK is the serial where a hero is Independent and even can rule his family with out any other character influence Not even head of the house..

Not only ASR even kushi's nature not pretacble πŸ˜†..Mostly SP herioens we can easily say how they will react and act at perticular situation i find Kushi is an unpredectable,she will  take spontaneous  desicions ..without thinking the consequences

every charecter is unpredatable ,complex at IPK serial..which makes us intresting and so we discuss here thread over thread πŸ˜†
Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=sarra0]A successful serial is one .. where the story is simple .. execution is dramatic .. & screenplay keeps u on the edge ..." Quote

Perfectly put Ruby[

QUOTE]

Thanx sarra .. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanx for the link to crooner .. all u guys .. have read honeypriya's ff in the past .. but sadly was unaware of a world outside redux ..she is as brilliant in her analysis as her FF .. superb .. very mature .. & most amazingly apt points .. & very unbiased .. if she knows the PH it does not reflect in her writing .. superb .. 

sassymahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

See we got monologues from Khushi the other day!! Jaise hi uska thought process clear tha uske man me.. Her hubby came out of the closet.. Now tell me .. Who can think straight all of this.. So lets give her some time.. He is hell bent on kissing her. He wants to seal it ASAP πŸ€£

i get more confused when khushi has monologues πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sassymahi

i get more confused when khushi has monologues πŸ˜†

Uska read in b/w the lines wala funda hai.. We have to watch out for our Sanka Devi!! πŸ˜›
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

@ TRIN,,,, superb post😊

Thanks Jhals πŸ€—

And as usual your one was wonderful ⭐️
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunshine99

Keep penning down ... the sunny view... brings a lot of cheeriness around...πŸ˜ƒ

I'm so lazy Koel...last few days suddenly wanted to write...probably won't write all the time 😊
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sunshine99

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Whenever Khushi will connect with the audience... it will be helpful for Trp's because she is the lead and not Anjali... Anjali ko itna PR mil rahe hai because I think that was her negotiation with PH of not becoming a vampish character... she wants to maintain her positive image ... for me what sets apart IPK is the facial emotibility of actors... so even if we don't get Fb's or monologues we can have an idea of their thought process unlike other series if the actor doesnot think aloud very difficulty to gauge what is their modus operendi...😊</font>

this works 4people who watch an episode multiple times, or analyse, come online and read peoples views or wen the actors expressions like BS expressions r usually clear cut, cut it doesn't work wen expressions r not clear, which is y Khushi does not get as much as she cud,or wen as lot of viewers watch once and that is It, I no wen I have discussed it wit people who watch it and they ask me questions. My aunty watches nearly every drama on star won't watch IPKKND t because she finds it confusing, don't ask me how cut she does.