Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sarra0

congrats, I'm goin to join the celebrations cause mine changed today as well.

Yaayyy !!! Congos !!!
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ig7Q6JeZjE&feature=plcp

link to the P7 segment
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3107832

Chck this gals
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: b.sarika2

But here we want Arnav Khushi to be always with each other...
I am feeling as if my love story is imcomplete😆

IPK is all about uncovering the realities behind Mills and Boon cliches...is falling in love with a rich, handsome man really as fortunate as it seems? Do any of us have the capacity to endure and self-sacrifice as khushi does? Today a lot of women are developing a feminist streak yet we cling to the fantasy that we will find somebody like ASR...IPK tells us that men with issues aren't as romantic as they seem, and women with issues are even more dangerous😆 It tells us that once the passion is over, comes the slander of society...and tto face that one requires extreme courage and faith which we can only dream of.IPK has taught me that love is selfless and all-enduring, and hence no teenage crush of mine will ever compare to what ArHi is going through...nd even if I have a boring, every-day romance, as long as I experience this feeling I will be blessed even though I'm not a paragon of virtue like Khushi😆
sassymahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

Whenever Khushi will connect with the audience... it will be helpful for Trp's because she is the lead and not Anjali... Anjali ko itna PR mil rahe hai because I think that was her negotiation with PH  of not becoming a  vampish character... she wants to maintain her positive image ...  for me what sets apart IPK is the facial emotibility of actors... so even if we don't get Fb's or monologues we can have an idea of their thought process unlike other series if the actor doesnot think aloud very difficulty to gauge what is their modus operendi...😊

true... actors of ipkknd are unmatchable... all of them have certainly grown as actors but they have got a huge platform and the most difficult work to sharpen their skills; coz all the characters are very complex! playing them convincingly is a huge task! had it noty been for BS, asr wouldnt have found so many takers! ASR is the most complex man i've seen on TV! less dialogues, less monologues and a bigger role if compared to many tv heros; must be quite difficult to play this character!

Originally posted by: sarra0

they were more consistent earlier on, even now while there r certain questions which remain unanswered 4ASR u still have a clearer understanding of his thought process and wat he is feeling than anyone elses character,they need to bring Khushi up to the same level, they have to get the balance rite again and give some answers to the viewers every now and again.

See we got monologues from Khushi the other day!! Jaise hi uska thought process clear tha uske man me.. Her hubby came out of the closet.. Now tell me .. Who can think straight all of this.. So lets give her some time.. He is hell bent on kissing her. He wants to seal it ASAP ðŸ¤£
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

DABH is a serial that started off with her wanting to be an IPS...but she is shown fulfilling her husband's dreams instead because his mother is too overbearing.
</strong>
<strong>In contrast, IPKKND was about an innocent middle-class girl getting embroiled in the world of a rich business tycoon and repeatedly suffering at the hands of him and his family, and till date it has stuck to the theme...😆

But the serial hasn't 4gotten that is wat her dream is, she thinks about it and u no her feelings about it, so it will come up again later.
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

Whenever Khushi will connect with the audience... it will be helpful for Trp's because she is the lead and not Anjali... Anjali ko itna PR mil rahe hai because I think that was her negotiation with PH  of not becoming a  vampish character... she wants to maintain her positive image ...  for me what sets apart IPK is the facial emotibility of actors... so even if we don't get Fb's or monologues we can have an idea of their thought process unlike other series if the actor doesnot think aloud very difficulty to gauge what is their modus operendi...😊

Koel very true ..

To maintain positive image of anjali they are Ruining the Image of Arhi ..

what i think is they have Convert anjali in to an Total gary mode..this emotinal blackmailing of Anjali will not reach to people easily..

they won't understand  what's going on her mind and what she is thinking...so by showing direct attcak on kushi and ASR can make a huge effect..

Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What are the chances that Arnav gusse mian hia jab chorne jaa raha ho...and panga and typical Get out in the middle of the road ...she gets off...barish Arnav comes back...manayofies her and rain romance...jaate jaate just a thought...Enjoy ðŸ˜³ Edited by Arhimaniac - 11 years ago