Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: meghavn

Trin πŸ€— chatting after a long time...

... i really liked ur post very much... its been all our rants together πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜† Thanks Megha...could write even more, but thought I should draw a line somewhere and knew Bushy would write abt the bloopers so didn't bother about them.
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mommamia

See we are right on track!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But he is her knight in shining Armor!! 

A knight cannot walk around in a suit of steel and ride on a horse one day long...sooner or later, he has to take off the suit, get off the horse, go home to the stables and before you know it the pretty princess he has saved will find troubles worse than being eaten by a dragon...πŸ˜†
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arey meri behano koi muje kuch kahega  yaha kya ho raha hai ..Dabh hum kya chekkare hai πŸ˜†..

Koi singopore janeka plan kar raha hotho watch it..

God these day even Village people are visting aborad and High rich class family Raizada parivar sath sang keliye jah raha hai with all raod blocks and all πŸ˜†
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mommamia

Aur Kya Ritu .. Kya bataon.. !!! You all will be visiting me pretty soon.. Accha Abhi se bata rahi hoon.. White Daisy's are my fav flower.. Mango is my fav fruit.. πŸ˜‰

Sandy... u r on a roll today... Beena aur Bushy ki aatma aa gayi kya !!! 🀣
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: redwine1

sarra ... thats true ... but i feel it holds true with most successful serials ... the story & track r simple .. execution has the right amount of emotions to it ..most of the times what u c is what u get ..no hidden tracks .. which surface ... 

that is also the recipe for a long running serial .. look at rishta on star & pavitra rishta on zee .. the tracks r clear .. & no surprises are thrown .. sometimes characters who r positive lean towards grey ...but r fully justified .. one doesnt have to apply mind to it ... these serials run for so long simply because of consistent story line .. & consistent characterizations ... Manav & archana .. story is similar to IPK .. 2 people in love .. r always victims of circumstance .. & find it difficult to be with each other ...

A successful serial is one .. where the story is simple .. execution is dramatic .. & screenplay keeps u on the edge ...

But here we want Arnav Khushi to be always with each other...
I am feeling as if my love story is incompleteπŸ˜†
Edited by b.sarika2 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Arey meri behano koi muje kuch kahega  yaha kya ho raha hai ..Dabh hum kya chekkare hai πŸ˜†..

Koi singopore janeka plan kar raha hotho watch it..

God these day even Village people are visting aborad and High rich class family Raizada parivar sath sang keliye jah raha hai with all raod blocks and all πŸ˜†

Lucky πŸ€— No spoilers.. Waiting for Promo!! Satsang isliye ki paap dhona hai.. Humlog utna paap thodina karthe hai!! Seede Saade hai hum log πŸ˜›
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sarra0

And they are again portraying that Anjali will turn negative...(which we are not sure will happen or not) but the sympathies for khushi are increasing leaps and bound...have you seen DABH...it is rocking in TRPs...just because the heroine keeps crying and crying and crying...aaj kal nahin...aaj kal the hero is crying" quote

C a lot of people r failing to connect wit Anjali so unless that changes and the track is executed proper ly they may have issues.

4me DABH is a social saas bahu drama where the story is no where near as interesting as IPKKND and v no no one can math IPKKND leads but the characters in DABH r consistent, wat the characters r thinkin, feeling is shown and the audience can tune in 4 20 mins and don't have to try and find the track.

Whenever Khushi will connect with the audience... it will be helpful for Trp's because she is the lead and not Anjali... Anjali ko itna PR mil rahe hai because I think that was her negotiation with PH  of not becoming a  vampish character... she wants to maintain her positive image ...  for me what sets apart IPK is the facial emotibility of actors... so even if we don't get Fb's or monologues we can have an idea of their thought process unlike other series if the actor doesnot think aloud very difficulty to gauge what is their modus operendi...😊
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sassymahi

that is the major grouse! all the trp toppers have consistent characters whose thoughts and emotions dont need analysis! they are always straight to the point! that said, this asethetic storry telling is the unique point of ipk makers... they shouldnt lose it! but they can surely give out very little minor but open hints since now they are on a bigger platform and trps are a concern!

they were more consistent earlier on, even now while there r certain questions which remain unanswered 4ASR u still have a clearer understanding of his thought process and wat he is feeling than anyone elses character,they need to bring Khushi up to the same level, they have to get the balance rite again and give some answers to the viewers every now and again.
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bs_si

Bye Bush...as usual loved your post πŸ˜† And if I am say so You have ruined Akash forever for me 🀣

I have been telling the same to Bush like forever now !!!
🀣
Originally posted by: iritz

Sandy... u r on a roll today... Beena aur Bushy ki aatma aa gayi kya !!! 🀣

πŸ˜† Beena abhi uti nahi hogi!! Bushy gayi!! Toh aatma chod ke gaye honge πŸ˜‰ BTW There was a request for Shaleen Bhanot to take DB on a vacation.. Can you believe .. Mai itna hasi good God!!