Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sassymahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sunshine99

I agree Bushy๐Ÿ˜Š if the track moves like that they... have an ace up their hands... u can see the confidence  with no precap and promo yet... But promo aana chahiye... without disclosing the route ASR will take... that is the biggest game changer for Audience... the next twisty in the game... yesterday they showed him walking towards Di like in the past... but we are now moving to the future in the shadow of the past... so his reaction  will be different on the scenario.. par ek promo on kya hoga Arnav ka faisla.. will generate interest without giving the storyline away... pehle thought BS will do the trick that MU broke so a new one has cropped up... core audience will stick anyways...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

agree... return of the BS had done the trick but again the track went haywire! they had nothing to look forward to in the following week and again trps dropped! inconsistent character behaviour is the biggest flaw of all; leaving audience confused!
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sassymahi

hmmm... you are right...no doubts that they will be in for a surprise and will help the TRPs! what made me say this was not just the forum members but also the general audience didnt like the family's interruption, reaction and yesterday's anjali drama! if given a reason or a small open hint for their behaviour, ppl would have begun thinking in that POV or at least given anji a benefit of doubt. they would have looked forward to monday also in hopes of more! no reason for character behavior, no promo etc. is definitely a downer for trp audience. just my opinion๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ bold..jaani only th 13-40 lot was unhappy...the rest of the barhi boorhis who watch this like sadistic approach in drama..i have a friend whose grandma used to say zara woh film lagao jis main heroine bohat roti hia..she used to cry along but always enjoyed the movie...aisee sadistic approach bohat hoti hai specially woman who have faced a lot of hardships in life and for them sadness on screen touches them and makes them less sympathetic towards themselves๐Ÿ˜ณ 

And they are again portraying that Anjali will turn negative...(which we are not sure will happen or not) but the sympathies for khushi are increasing leaps and bound...have you seen DABH...it is rocking in TRPs...just because the heroine keeps crying and crying and crying...aaj kal nahin...aaj kal the hero is crying๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: sassymahi

hmmm... you are right...no doubts that they will be in for a surprise and will help the TRPs! what made me say this was not just the forum members but also the general audience didnt like the family's interruption, reaction and yesterday's anjali drama! if given a reason or a small open hint for their behaviour, ppl would have begun thinking in that POV or at least given anji a benefit of doubt. they would have looked forward to monday also in hopes of more! no reason for character behavior, no promo etc. is definitely a downer for trp audience. just my opinion๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mahi I was pondering over our discussion on Friday!! I think we were little bit hasty in concluding... We should give them 2-3 epis to lay out their plan as obviously 20 mins is just not enough to show us everything.. And we need to see many things.. When they do falter we can gear up and start our rantings.. Lets give them some time!! WE NEED ROMANCE.. No doubt .. But what abt story.. we need that too.. and Anji is the center pole now.. ANd how its effecting everyone..
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">appu yeh kab confirm hua ?? spoiler or mishti amma</font>

I think someone mentioned that in crooner thread it was said a couple of days ago that it was nearly shot and Telebuzz have mentioned in a couple of videos about the rain sequence next week.
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mommamia

Ritu ๐Ÿค— yaar jab ahi promo aa jayega tho bata dena!! Cannot wait for any longer..

Sandy I'm the last one to see the promo... mujhe to pata hi yahan se chalta hai ke promo aa gaya... ๐Ÿ˜† Phir main bhatakti rehti hun link ke liye !!!

Waise Ususally they show IPK promo during SMJ... so maybe we get to see one tomorrow morning !

Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sarra0

they have to get the promos rite 4that, which another weak spot of this PH.

Again the promo will come when the track is about to air..a week before max,...what doods has given us is a macro track...it will take a few weeks to unfold ๐Ÿ˜ณ

clear hi boli thi ... pure unadulterated romance... per G club ne bhi arzee bheji...with rukawat ke liye khed hai... mein ek aur woh 4... majority wins๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

DOnt you ever forget Redux behnas.. We are with you!! Koeliya!! Tum dua me kehna.. redux behnas signature isme hai ..๐Ÿ˜› So now tells me 25,000  VS 4๐Ÿ˜ƒ
iritz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonshine

because there is something seriously icky about it.๐Ÿ˜•

don't get me wrong... but anyone can walk into their room like that?
he is ASR... everyone maintains their distance from him
at least that is what they showed before
now what happened?

Arrey bedroom thode hi hai ArHi ka... Dorm hai dorm !!!
๐Ÿ˜ก
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sarra0

I think someone mentioned that in crooner thread it was said a couple of days ago that it was nearly shot and Telebuzz have mentioned in a couple of videos about the rain sequence next week.

Sarra what is crooner thread ?? 

ok now what happens in future can someone pls tell me .. i am thoroughly confused .. r v getting stigma .. & baby 1 / 2 split .. 
or r v getting blast from past ?? & what is Doods theory ?
iritz thumbnail

Hello Ritu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Koeliya... tu bhi hari bhari ho gayi... mera bhi color change ho gaya !!!
๐Ÿค—