Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
🀣
Originally posted by: sonshine

you mean the hormonal haze is permanent!!!😲

oh! boy!😳 poor boy RaizadaπŸ˜†
if that is the case, i'll cheer him on...
atta boy! Arniee! go get her Boyo!!!πŸ˜†Tally Hooo!!!

🀣
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: redwine1

Its not just get her ... get her . take her to a place where there is NO CHOTTE happening .. & then plant a BIG ONE 

πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ€— Good Morning.. ANy newzz abt Promo
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am seriously loosing it πŸ˜‰

you know, i am aware that there are romantic scenes coming up... but somehow the charm is lost bec of the Anji cloud
they should have staggered the tracks better...
let the viewers have a breather before inflicting Thaalima on us
riyya6 thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sassymahi

hello guysπŸ€—

one kostin 4 you all

the plot given by doodleberry is simply awesome and we'll get an good track out of it in the coming epis if they execute it properly!
but dont u think that 4 the sake of TRP audience, they could have given a FB scene (nani) of what had happened on an eerily similar night years back! that would have held the general audience attention, have been good 4 TRPs and also anjali's wouldnt be at the receiving end of all these extreme reactions to some extent! the audience would have found the track interesting and also it would have explained the not-so-happy reactions of the RM family members! facing a familiar unpleasant situation years later is a big thing and they could have used it to their advantage by giving an open hint! primarily coz they are working with SP and TRPs matter; also giving out aesthetic hints is not always good in my opinion specially when u are involved with a big channel!

see why they haven't done that is what we don't know and cannot tell...its their show they know better...maybe its planned for a little later...maybe it will all start now...as everything has started to unfold and going haywire in RM...😳
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

what if Arnav makes it clear it will NOT be best for him?πŸ˜‰

4that they wud need to communicate (wit words) and no interruptions, u r asking 4a serious miracle to get both simultaneously at RM
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

kya Baat Appu

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Its not just get her ... get her . take her to a place where there is NO CHOTTE happening .. & then plant a BIG ONE 

RUBY !!!!!! For the first time I disagree with you... Get her theek hai, Taker to a place bhi theek hai... But baby CHHOTTE should be hot & happening !!!! Chhotey's chhotey should be in proper working condition !!!!! πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail

you know, i am aware that there are romantic scenes coming up... but somehow the charm is lost bec of the Anji cloud

they should have staggered the tracks better...
let the viewers have a breather before inflicting Thaalima on us

bang on πŸ‘πŸΌ