Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Doodsie 🤗

Sweetheart take a bow 👏👏👏👏👏👏 u deserve it!!!!⭐️

sassymahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

Yep..we are..That's for sure..Maybe they are waiting for the Shubh Mahurat to release the promo😉

really kya?????
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Doodsie 🤗

Sweetheart take a bow 👏 u deserve it!!!!⭐️

Yep Doods post was like "in your face" for me..Puro palti kheye gechi😉👏

Filhaal to am waiting for Sanaya darling to return from her micro-mini vacation,ASAP...I dunno what we have to survive on monday😕
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sassymahi

really kya?????

Yep duhling😉Romance is on its way😃No guarantee about interruption though😆
sassymahi thumbnail
Doodleberry you are just awesome😊🤗
fantastic analysis... loved it! brought back the much required optimism and keeps my hopes alive!
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Filhaal to am waiting for Sanaya darling to return from her micro-mini vacation,ASAP...I dunno what we have to survive on monday😕

Achha I don't know much about what happens in tv land apart from IPK but is Nach baliye starting soon? or is it just a well deserved break for her?
sassymahi thumbnail

Yep duhling😉Romance is on its way😃No guarantee about interruption though😆

😆
for a change let it be in the form of laxmi this time! we alongwith arnav-khushi can have a good laugh over it! really dont want anji to interrupt!

RiyaDutta thumbnail

Yes Sam..actually I have always felt ki Khushi will be somehow related to Arnav's mom's death but Arnav's dad will be the reason for Khushi to loose her parents??? eta toh aami chinta korini!!!!😳 Taai jonno I was after her to come back😆

But Arnav dad's involvement with Khushi's past was needed!!!!👏

warna how will it be "Nafrat paas aane na de, Mohabbat door jaane na de" from both the sides!!!

Sanaya chuti teh????...oh that means BD show again...I will start gagging if they show BD romance..Monday te I think Arnav-Anjali scene will continue1!!!!

Edited

Edited by RiyaDutta - 11 years ago
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_si

Achha I don't know much about what happens in tv land apart from IPK but is Nach baliye starting soon? or is it just a well deserved break for her?

As far as I know..apart from that news from Zee a couple of months back...there has not been any official news on NB...And Sanaya herself said in sbs that Mohit's a horrible dancer..so wonder how come they'll dance together😆I  think this is some vacation with Mohit and friends..

I don't care about Monaya though..I'm only concerned about IPK and counting days for her return,period!!Aajkal "leave"sunte hi dar lagta hain...😕
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_si

Well Trin, no idea...i guess SP and PH will take the call...m ok as long as her disappearance wont affect the story line!!!!