Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raman987 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Good question ramu it seemed guilt to me and if it is I will throw undes for sure. 😡

agar guilt hai toh khushi ko sacrifice karne ki zarrorat nahi padegi arnav apni khushi kurbaan kardega
lola2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes..anji has so hit the nail on the head..."from the time you married, stopped answering my questions, you have changed.."    he changed that day , since he saw the cruel truth on his face...
i want arnav to tell anjali on her face, yes, thats the day all the equations in his life changed...love followed only later on after he came to realise khushi's innocence...But It Was All FOr YOU...😕😭...
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Between there is a new TB video which says that the much awaited rain sequence is next week... this has become a mirage... just when you think its about to come... it moves further away... 🤣
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: yanka

Between there is a new TB video which says that the much awaited rain sequence is next week... this has become a mirage... just when you think its about to come... it moves further away... 🤣

hahahaha... I still hope, it will be during Teej.. 😃
Edited by Suchi.R - 11 years ago
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hiyyaaa All 🤗

Oh How I Love Doods...how can someone unearth all those things from a simple episode? ⭐️ Dil khush hogaya 😃

Shami, Koel thanks dearies...I just had to rant a little 😛
Edited by bs_si - 11 years ago
sassymahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi.R

hahahaha... I still hope, it will be during Teej.. 😃

lets just forget about this rain sequence... we are NOT getting any rain sequence😊
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bs_si

Hiyyaaa All 🤗

Oh How I Love Doods...how can someone unearth all those things from a simple episode? ⭐️ Dil khush hogaya 😃

Shami, Koel thanks dearies...I just had to rant a little 😛

Hiya🤗
Loved your post..You kinda echoed my feelingsss😉
Nina90 thumbnail
Hi everyone! Aaaj will be flitting in and out so can't discuss much!

Read the first 3 pages! Really cooled me down and gave me a sane head to rewatch the episode!

Waiting for the posts to be completed!

Doods, I had a feeling this will all be linked to Khushi and her parents' accident(though I'd imagined it a little differently); thanks so much for writing in such wonderful detail! AN eye opener post as always!
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sassymahi

lets just forget about this rain sequence... we are NOT getting any rain sequence😊

Yep..we are..That's for sure..Maybe they are waiting for the Shubh Mahurat to release the promo😉
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sampin

Hiya🤗
Loved your post..You kinda echoed my feelingsss😉

Haha... I know yaar, look i don't write bit I thought that most of the wonderful writers will write meaningful stuff right? someone had to echo the feelings of us poor romance deprived souls so reserved a spot 😊