Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

My update- will there by this evening.. Weekends.. Taking it slowly..
You are leaving..😭.. How is your studies  coming up?

ab aise bologe to rukna padega..😊  ðŸ¤—

dabba...😭 for studies..

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

.. But very valid.. And

Sammy read your take on the director's cut.l wow.. What a rant. .. Very valid one too😃

Thanks😃...I was seriously angry yesterday😡...When will a promo be released??Am waiting for it😭
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Chani123

I am aware of the fact that u don't relate to her..😊
thanks a lot..

See.. Anji for me has been like this since the start of IPK..😉..put it down to my dislike of anything too sweet😉
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
after reading dood analysis im more confuse 😊
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chani123

ab aise bologe to rukna padega..😊  ðŸ¤—

dabba...😭 for studies..

Arrey.. If u have to study.. Please continue that.. BTW .. Just finished my paper on palmistry.. See I was training since the age of 19 on the mystery of the lines .. Started as fun and now learnt it as a science😃
Follow the timetable kopal 
Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago
Chani123 thumbnail

See.. Anji for me has been like this since the start of IPK..😉..put it down to my dislike of anything too sweet😉

i agree that she has been too sugar ciated.. has often been subtly manipulative... but that manipulation she learnt in my opinion to a large extent was cos arnav never listened to her straight talks.. she somehow always had to black mail him and that has become her second nature...

well i had a doubt.. why do u think she as become vamp??
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

Thanks😃...I was seriously angry yesterday😡...When will a promo be released??Am waiting for it😭

Don't know sammy.. What I know is that Shyam's track has been finalised.. Like I told u last week😃
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

hi...🤗

Hello riyya girlie😃
Chani123 thumbnail

Arrey.. If u have to study.. Please continue that.. BTW .. Just finished my paper on palmistry.. See I was training since the age of 19 on the mystery of the lines .. Started as fun and now learnt it as a science😃
Follow the timetable kopal 

wow.. i love palmistry... congrats
 have no fixed time tables.. cant follow one.. dont worry.. i will study when I need to..😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
What an episode to snap us back into reality after the high we were on yesterday. It wasn't bad but it definately lacked the balance the previous one had. The Arnav and Khushi scene I of course loved but felt it was too rushed, wouldn't have minded more resistence from Khushi before giving in nor would I have minded them having some more time to themselves before the predicted interruption. What was the need to rush back to drama so fast? I must add, I am loving this side of ASR returning the I don't give a damn attitude who is not ashamed to be shown romancing his wife.

I can see why Anjali MU what she saw, it did look planned but that is where I stopped understanding her. Once again the CVs failed in the execution and instead of feeling sympathy for Anjali, I was left feeling the opposite. Looks like the stage is being set for Shyam's return, I'm sure that phone call was him

The highlight of the episode for me besides the ARHI scene was Payal getting her backbone back and having enough of Akash's treatment of not only her but her sister as well. Hats off to her here, Akash is taking things too far now and deserved to be called out on it.