Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bs_si

"Nope not getting my hopes up...not at all"...That was the second last line from my post yesterday. Hmmm...Can I tell myself "I told you so???" πŸ˜³

GH: Dekhna Hai To Dekho
     Dekhna Hai To Dekho
     Dekhna Hai To Dekho

CVs in Chorus: Na Na Na Na Na...Na Na Na Na Na (You have to sing it out loud, its more fun that way)

Gul: Doing her best Nelson expression from The Simpsons "Ha Ha"

SP Nuns: Why should we use one person at a time interrupting the lovebirds? Lets get the whole family involved this time'...family drama hai'...8 pm slot remember?

I know I was going to take the mantle of Phoolan Devi from Soumita but she seemed to be in Vesuvius Volcano eruption mode yesterday so leaving it to the rightful owner.

Disclaimer: This post is only for people who are romance deprived from a self proclaimed romantic serial. For meaningful analysis please read Sathu, Doods and other intelligent writers. I am just a layman (well woman) viewer and I want to see some Romance DAMMITT!!!!😑

Episode started, Arnav won the bet, Kiss about to happen, 3rd attempt (I am officially banning the term 3rd time lucky) and in walks not just Anjali but the whole Raizada family'...*Satyanash*...*FacePalm*...*HeadDesk*...the collective reaction of Forum wasis? As I said the word "Privacy" does not exist in this family. Although to be fair, this time they were in the living area.Arnav, won't make that mistake again now would you? Mami accusing the married couple of doing what normal married couples do. Oh yes, I would rather go to the temple with you than romance my wife whom believe it or not I still haven't kissed (thanks to you guys this time), forget about the other marital pleasures that comes after wedding.

Payal, finally speaking up, you go girl.πŸ€— Yesterday at Redux I suggested Payal should go back to her maika and ask for a divorce from Akash with Shyamu as the divorce lawyer.😈 That way CVs can kill 2 birds with one stone. We will finally get a proper Payash track and Shyamu's much awaited entry can happen too. Mommamia (Sandy) suggested Khushi will be acting as Witness for Payal and the culprits will be Anjali and Mami. Arhimaniac (Bush Ji) suggested mami sentenced to "MounVrat" for life. Jhalak wants to banish Mami to Timbaktoo. Can I add no makeup for lifetime too? Although Mami said in the car "U Turn". Will she turn around and see the light?πŸ€”

Arnav also walked into Anjali's room without knocking, emotionally blackmailed her into taking medicine, all these years of being on the receiving end...finally giving something back. πŸ‘πŸΌ But we at Redux have taken an executive decision and we are going to collect funds and send a good locksmith with brand new locks to your house.

Anjali *sulk*...*sniff*...*whine*... saying to Arnav "you are in love now". No Di Arnav has no right to fall in love. That right solely belongs to "Nag-Nagini" or "Hulk-She Hulk" or whatever you want to call yourselves and produce babies like Shyam Ji AKA Baby Snake. Well, as things are going we will never get Chottu sa Arnav so have to make do with Baby Snakes I guess.πŸ˜•

Doctors in the house "How many medicines should a pregnant woman take"? My hubby's a doctor but don't want to ask him as he might MU me.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Sree, how is the status of our "Bring Back Shyam Andolon"? I want Shyam back in the house ASAP so "Aap Bhi Na" can do more pooja of Snakewa and leave her brother alone to kiss his lawfully wedded wife.

Bright side of the episode today (offcourse there is one...I am a perennially happy person and nothing can keep me down 😊) none of us will be going around thinking OMG OMG OMG , what will happen on Monday? Rain romance? Kiss? Nope...expect Akash, Payal, Anjali, Mami, Nani, HP and for good measure I will even throw in Laxmi Ji. We can spend our weekend doing more meaningful things like reading a book.πŸ€“

Ranting over...feeling much better.πŸ˜ƒ Looking forward to Monday's episode now. In all seriousness we should get a proper conversation between Arnav and Khushi. Hopefully they will join hands to bring this broken family together. Or is it wishful thinking again?

Trin lovely humorous postπŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘..I couldn't stop laughing reading it.T hank u for gifting me a smile today.
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sandy,

Loved your post...arhi's was the only part worth watching...a genuine hug and acceptance.

Love

Priya
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

This post is a dedication to a certain person, who started my journey with REDUX, A subtle motivator, A guide in testing times and a Angel Frnd, For You Tants, I wouldnt  hv dared to write on Redux with out you

I have everything I'll ever need, I'm carrying your love with me Mackinzie Cooper

A thoroughly balanced in terms of emotions but agn a let down with the basic ups they hv been selling it across to us none the less I njoied it and once agn it left me with " yeh dil manage more "

The episode to night opened with a scared Khushi, who is alone who is scared of dark and who has lost a lot in life but has always stood on her ground once agn scared n shivering with fear and the door closes, automatically she lift a plant pot, I was left wondered does she even realize how much Arnav has been imbibed in her pshyche,, how she lives breathes walks Arnav now a days though she mite be fighting a lost battle of being Khushi kumasi gupta ,,,,, long back she herself has gvn to birth to this new KKGSR ... The plants a part of Arnav life has been a source of comfort for her,

She remembers her confidante DM and yet her soothing presence fails to calm her in his turmoil, in her struggke with fear, which is fast enveloping, engrosssing her,,,,,,,,, ,,,,She runs towards the house,Out of this fear and sicking despair, she hears him, his voice called her, the one who resides in her souland finds Arnav standing in the dark, she forgets her fear, herself and with all her might runs towards Arnav, a willing Arnav who is standing who is standing with his arms wide open for her, just for her

The force of lose and fear, loosing all reason she surrenders herself to him, We see a Arnav who is smiling, who is worried as he would be in this type of situation, the glint & joy in his eyes reflecting the Victory he is njoing, the Arnav who wins at all cost is there

"Love means to commit oneself without guarantee,
to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will
 produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith,
 and whoever is of little faith is also of little love." American Qoute

I was surprised once agn to see this Arnav, The Arnav who hasnot ever believed In Relationships, a mere convinene by his thoughts, who has bothered to stick by norms, Infact has rebelled every set rule and norm of the society is tonight rejoicing the victory, where he is very willingly and sanely acknowledging the most primal institution of society Marriage, he wants Khushi to accept him, cherish him ,,,,the way he has done her, he is celebrating the Challenge he had laid for his wife, How the tides hv changed and the mighty have fallen

The moment Khushi realises a relaxed Arnav and bends down as something touches her feet, she picks and the light returning show its a rose petal, turning arnd she sees her path had been laden with Rose Petals A mental kick and she realises All planned by Arnav, One look at Arnav the one who is all smiling, basking in the joy of sweet victory and teasing her with It, she unburdens her anger on to him, shoving him in his chest with anger punches when the reason of her survival is questioned, he catches her wrists and envelopes her in hug crashing all her defences.The last time something Like that had happened in GH, Arnav had caught hold her and pushed to the wall with a equal passion and strength and she had fainted, tonight to the same fury and tonite he pushes her to himself with a equal passion and strength and when she wriggles and  tries to free her of himself, he holds her with more vigor until she surrenders herself to him , for tonite she knows all facade hv broken & all masks hv been removed. Her Hug was with equal mite and vigor, like the two halves of the mystery they hv joined now...

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."                                                                                                            Hebrews 11:1

I loved the next scene too, he isnt just njoing the sweet surrender, he moves towards next move,,, He has faith In his love and in the US between them that he moves in  and utters to her, Kya kaha tha tumne " jis din meri bahoon mein daudti hui chali aaoogi, us  muje apna pati man logi, aur abhi tumne bilkul wo hi kiya hai KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA,,," " Wont mind  agar tum mujhe apna pati man lo to" , I loved the abslte confidence he had in himself here, the faith & conviction oozing out of him  that he knows sooner or later he is and will be her husband, he has accepted her as his wife and no one or nothing can change the fact from him, He very confidently leaves the ball with her in her court, confident that it will be back to him and no one else, How well he can read Khushi inside and outside,,,

He then moves and his hands move to cup her face, bring her face in direct line to him, he looks into her eyes and reading the unsurity, the need, the doubt, the hesitation and the anticipation to be joined by him, the journey of togetherness at begining, A slight fearful situation, A exciting spot,

Her lips quevering, BL lil unsure but the face reflects ancipation and the door Opens,,,, Nani and the family coming in and surprised, A loved the whole scene her, Nani and family doubting him, surprised to see him, at one side of the house and he and khushi on the other side, Like he and Khushi with the truth and the whole family with unclear situation, notice here is isnt perturbed/ shaken, where in khushi is highly agitated and the moment Anjali enters she shoves the flowers aside, as if wanting them to disappear or she has been caught while stealing a candy, But Notice Arnav He tells her Relax, infact a slightly irritated her, bcz he isnt ashamed or guilty or sorry abt being with Khushi, his better half he is almost excuding a brilliance which is achieved when u hv been basked in bliss on unconditional love... This to me showstole ar of the day, this stole my heart today,,, The abslte faith in himself and his choice of partner Khushi...

& then comes the confrontation between the brother sister, this time agn he speaks truth and mami jumps in with her version of acidic words and for the first time the ASR who will do anything for mami, for her sacrifices she has gvn, slowly defends Khushi, but nani doesnt let him finish, This Arnav will go beyond limits to protect n safegaurd his khushi, but then Di doesnt listen him, infact blames him for lying and he is shocked but notice khushi, her eyes a brimming with pain, she cannot bear the burden of jhis hurt andwhen di he moves to her room and Khushi moves to kitchen, he stands and watch, A painful sight,  the two women who mk his world are apart but both of them pained at the loss of A Very Arnav/chotte and this chotte is also pained as they both make him complete, Anjalis Fb's reflect her inner conflict, where she has seen her chotte ernest in his effort to with her and her visuals where she saw him with Khushi...

"You block your dream when you allow
 your fear to grow bigger than your faith."- Mary Mannin

& to touch the last scene, I loved Anjali's words here, waqt badl gaya hai,  tum badl  gayen ho, tumhe pyaar ho gaya hai , jab se tumhari shaadi hui hai,tabbhi se sab badl gaya  tum badal gaya ho jab se tumne hamre sawaaloen ke jawab dena chod diya hai tab se sab badl gaya hai,,, chote for me this was a realistic potrayal of pain anjali is facing, her Dilema of knowing who is correct, the day Arnav had witnessed shyam khushi at terrace, he had ammried Khushi oto protect di and since than he had been protecting his di, making her live in a make believe world but till today there hasnt been a logicl or reasonable explanation for Anjali and since that night Arnav knowingly or unknowingly took a journey of protecting his Di which ended in a blast for Anjali but did anjali need a protection, wasnt she capable of handling truth, if the truth is bitter, we need to swallow it may be with tears and pain echoing our existence but once swallowed it eases the life and it should be the decison if the person who will be effected by the truth to swallow it or spit it but truth should be present in all its naked ugly truth to hea one self and bith Arnav and khushi hv failed to do that for Anjali and now the payment starts
 but I loved the pain in Arnav wyes when he sees a innocent Khushi being blamedcwhen Anjali says, Jab se tumhari shaadi hui hai chotte, but the very next moment else crosses his face, the faith that he carries Khushi in his heart

Dedication for Arnav Singh Raizada

At Last Somebody Loves me!!! As a Result. I love Everyone! Especially YOU.

:oved The Hug Scene, no words abt ot but Placing Sanaya on stool for the hug scene😳

A passionate hug kiss, A 28 year old man and nani say Chotte, ice cold waterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BSπŸ‘πŸ‘ to u , u excel in subteliries, eyes are asset cherish them
SI hard work gal⭐️

Beautiful!!πŸ‘
sunshine99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chani123

Don't worry we are there to remind you..πŸ˜›

Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
chalo ab hum sone chalte hain.. Its 1 Am here.. will be absent on weekend.. Hubby hates it when i am on redux.. so only occasional peeping allowed..πŸ˜†

GN
πŸ€—
Have a great weekend guys..

chalo ab hum sone chalte hain.. Its 1 Am here.. will be absent on weekend.. Hubby hates it when i am on redux.. so only occasional peeping allowed..πŸ˜†

GN
πŸ€—

Me too off to bed..!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
sunshine99 thumbnail

GN
πŸ€—

GN and SD...Have a gr8 weekend.πŸ€—
Chani123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

That I am sure of.. πŸ˜ƒ
I am trying hard to cut down my time here.. par ho hi nahi raha hai..:-(
will have to start going to barnes and nobles to read...πŸ˜†

sunshine99 thumbnail

since I have started using kindle... bookstore se koi nata nahi.. according to hubby why waste time & money on paperback when u can download.

Chani123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

Not for that purpose.. to stay away from forum... and read my own course books..