Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sampin

I read it too...Whattay idea Sirji!!👏.Now this happens when you eat,sleep and breathe IPK..

If thats the case I am sure Gul will whack GH.. she will tell him to keep his personal problems aside and to concentrate on TRP.. 😃 .. 
raman987 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raman987

she may not be want 2 be no 1 but she was shown okay for him to go for official work but spending time with his wife was a no no for and he did explain to her that it was not intentional khushi in her eyes is may be a culprit but not her chote yet so to hurt his feelings was not expected

nicely said i for one dont like ever sugarcoated anji every person has one bone thats not s so  ssweet anji angelic was focused more and her manipulations were very subtle so now her being in selfish mode even after suffering is not going well with viewers as opposed to khushi who has suffered but kept a brave front and and is still giving
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sampin

I read it too...Whattay idea Sirji!!👏.Now this happens when you eat,sleep and breathe IPK..

u see if romance is the only element needed for TRP we would have top the chart long time ago... Drama is needed... CV wont risk by showing anjali more n arhi less.. it will be hand in hand... u see CV cannot take this route as well showing arhi over with romance, when anjali is in that state... it will not go well with the audiences as well... Cv has to play smart... They have already created Anjali misery... things will get better for Arhi when shyam makes a come back... thats the best time for CV to show more n more arhi... audiences wont mind it... if not aunty ji's will get 😡 Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Doodsie Thanks.. Will jump to your post now!!
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gals hv updated on pg 1, my thoughts, if u feel, please do chck
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Updated babes ... 😃 I hope aaj ke baad meri zaroorat nehin hain ... 😆
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

See there are two fifferent ways to see Anji now.. One is as a normal viewer.. who knows everything and who gets irritated with her sugary voice.. Because she is so not that. And for us what irks more is Arnav gives lots of importance to her and Khushi was always secondary. That was our bone of contention
Second way to view it is get into her shoes.. Kopal has a awesome thing to say about it.. Watch out for her post. Thats when we will realize what she must be going through
  So there is not right or wrong. Its just perception!!

@ bold- That I agree 😃 everything is a matter of perception.

Btw I'm sorry but who is Kopal? 😳 I don't know anyone's name here
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Doodsy runs to read it

Aisan kyon kaha🥱

Ok  lemme read it first

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@ Doodles, Redux without DB is like Arnabv without Khushi😃

Doodsie.. phir se darana mat.. Pluzzz.. 😛.. Just post R kardena.. Chaho to Hi boldena.. But apna green fonts dikha zroor dena.. 😉