IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Girls,

I simply don't know what to write !! Procrastination  just freezes ur brain, doesn't it..but still , lemme try  and try to connect the pattern  , see whether  I can form any coherent thoughts !😊..Did I like the episode, Boy !! I liked it ..

Ever since the wooing phase started there were several  throwaway lines that  just stood out for being seemingly  inconsequential ...They have pricked and and swirled in my mind and still continues to prick n my mind..I just want to regurgitate  everything and see whether I can make any sense of it...

The scene continued from the previous episode with Khushi still holding on to the Pot and trying bravely to face the faceless  intruder head on on the darkest night  with Thunder and Lightning echoing , creating a pandemonium in her heart ..While she is trying to fight the  Shadow, the door closes on her, Khushi manages to wrestle the door open, reaches the insides of the  house still resolutely  holding on to the pot, her lips  murmuring  the name of Devi Mayya ..when she spies a silhouette ..There is a rush of fear only for it to dissipate as she recognizes the familiar and beloved form of her beloved !!..In an adrenaline induced rush, Khushi just drops the Pot  and flies into the arms of a waiting Arnav !!

I really have to thank Sumana for  focusing my attention to the pot  ...Pot holding the mud, holding the Plant with it roots deeply embedded  inside the soil ...  When I saw Khushi continuously holding on to the pot...and then dropping , obviously breaking and spilling the mud...I was reminded of an earlier sequence where Khushi says, "Mitti Daaldo, Khushi".. The implication being bury the issue  and do not brng it up but today , the self same khushi is  dropping the pot and spilling the contents , A Khushi who wanted to sweep the matters under the mat is  bringing it up and not just the recent..but issues which  delves to the past, which will shake the vry roots of RM ..In this she may find herself isolated and cut off from the members of RM as  can be seen by the closure of doors but she will be steadfast in her purpose  , the truth of her mission will earn her entry back into the RM, the lonely path will be laid with path of flowers  n she will be aided by Arnav who might be in the BG or  be the active participant who will be pulling the strings...

This again explains the context of Taj Mahal,Ilzaam..Taj Mahal  is a monument dedicated to love but what is it actually, a tomb, a repository  holding the skeletons ..The past lies buried there , The skeletons that the Raizada's have so assiduously covered will rear up its head again ..Khushi who is aware of the details, who knows the matter need not revisit it again as she has accepted the past and  her conscience is clear as a result but the Raizada's who have at every opportunity suppressed it will have to revisit it  ...cuz pretty soon Accusation will raise its ugly  finger and point  at one and all and truth can emerge only when the buried skeletons are dug up ... but will it take a toll on the love of Arnav and Khushi ...only upcoming episodes episode will reveal...

This assertion is also supported by the fact that  the traveling Raizada's  opt to make a U-turn instead of going left..which would have lead to a clearer way but  U-turn means going back , going back to the very place they had come from...going to the point where it all started ...

The reconciled couples are enjoying few moments of togetherness  when they are rudely interrupted by family , Anjali is shattered to see Arnav enjoying few mins of bliss ..Her insecurities , the fear of being abandoned gets added ammunition by the words of Mami ...Anjali moves away from the scene , gaining  sudden strength..Anger at her Brother's seeming lies, feeling a sense of betrayal ..while Khushi who was ensconced in her world is  brought crashing down... The two ladies who mean everything to Arnav  move away from him , in  opposite directions ...

The  righteous fury  has now begun to bubble, the  view that she had been cheated of her life has taken a strong hold , The  suspicion that her chotte in enchanted by Khushiji and now dances to her tune has been further confirmed ,,,This will  push a scared Anjali right into the waiting arms of Shyam,,, Arnav will have no other recourse but to bite the bullet as it will become a test for brother and brother  will always yield !! ..

It was also interesting to see that both Anjali  , His past  & Khushi , His future head in different directions  with Arnav opting to go after Anjali ... A sound decision cos without repairing the Past,, there will be no future ..

Anjali refuses to take the bitter pill , reminded me of the time when Nani said that she did not want awaken Anjali's sleep ...The family may not press  her for now but  bitter pill , she will have to take..Arnav will ensure that ...

Edited by tanthya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Updated:- 

"Gumbo", is actually associated with a particular cuisine whose main ingredient is "Lady Finger" but was this reason it was mentioned in today's episode??? Nah, it's more than that. There is no such etymology which can prove how this word is created but at the same time its origin explains that it is a French patois spoken by blacks and Creoles in Louisiana and the French West Indies. Well, not only this, in Africa, "Gumbo" is also the common name used for "Okra" (Bhindi) which we Asians term as "Lady Finger". Now all that I have stated above are the different definitions of Gumbo but apart from that it is also named after the "Corruption" is Portuguese culture but the reason I stated Gumbo is because it sometimes used as a "Metaphor" when we need to explain in one word the "Mix" of various activities / cultures/ social occurrences etc. It is widely used in Louisiana to define the mix of various cultures or to describe its social aspect of being the most "Economical Dish" with a big enough pot it can easily be doubled or tripled and is always a good choice to feed a crowd. Yes, this is Gumbo and today I am using this to explain the "Mix" of various happenings in the generations of the Maliks / Raizadas / Guptas / Jhas because "Lady Finger" (Bhindi) and "Khushi's Little Finger" is the Most "Important" part of today's episode, well not only today's episode but in the entire story of "Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon".

Let me start shall I??? A very "Layered" episode since last 2 days and fantastically written one. From now on whatever I will pen down read it carefully since I am covering last 2 episodes and I will talk about the "Foundation" of the story of both "Didi Ke Saut and Iss Pyaar ko kya Naam doon". I hope after today's analysis you all will understand why the story is based on "Didi ke Saut" and why the title is appropriate as "Iss Pyaar ko kya Naam Doon" with the signature line - "Nafrat paas aane naa de ... Mohabbat door jaane naa de".

Taj Mahal, symbol of Love; One of the wonders of the World; the jewel of Muslim Art in India; One of the most admired masterpieces of the World Heritage. That's it??? Let us see what exactly Taj Mahal is. What was in the mind of Emperor Shah Jahan when he decided to build this famous Tomb??? In the words by the Emperor, it means something else. Here goes:-

Should guilty seek asylum here,

Like one pardoned, he becomes free from sin.

Should a sinner make his way to this mansion,

All his past sins are to be washed away.

The sight of this mansion creates sorrowing sighs;

And the sun and the moon shed tears from their eyes.

In this world this edifice has been made;

To display thereby the creator's glory.

Taj Mahal, this is the second time it was mentioned on July 19th episode. The first time it was mentioned on May 24th episode. Anyone remember??? Well that time also I was on a break from writing but let me tell you it was the episode Khushi went to the detective agency and Taj Mahal was uttered by "Masala Mama". Recollected??? Naa that is not the reason I mentioned it about. it does have a significance but Taj Mahal is used in a very "Aesthetic" manner here and that is one needs to seek refuge there to be free from sin; one needs to visit the mansion to wash away all their sins like when they seek absolution. This is why Taj Mahal is also important in "Aesthetic" way.

We are currently revisiting history, aren't we??? As I mentioned in my last analysis we are visiting the past, so it is. Thursday's episode was all about the future and today's episode was all about the past. Yes, and just a glimpse of the future. Let me take you through. I will go sequentially and use the clues accordingly.  Allow me and please pay attention. This is the "Foundation" of Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.

12 years back Arnav and Anjali's Mom along with her family left home to visit 2 temples but they couldn't reach their destination just because they were stuck in the traffic. Maami said - "hum itne ghante se on road hain abhi tak land kaahein nehin kiye"??? Road is land only right??? Then what she meant actually??? She meant were they on the right direction or the wrong direction??? Very aesthetic isn't it??? Anjali and Arnav's Mom and family were on their journey of life but were they really on the right track or they need to take a "U-turn" and return home and face the "Reality" of their lives; the "Crude truth" of their life??? The Cop informed the accident is very horrendous and it will be very time consuming to clear up the traffic, hence the family decided to return back home. So, Aakash did oblige the order of the elders even though Anjali wanted to visit the Temples. Temple, a spiritual home for the humans; Temple is also the home of "Khushi". The family discarded the idea of visiting the Temples and they headed back home.

The family entered Raizada Mansion only to discover Arnav in his own world with his "Not so Legally, Temple Wedded" wife, Khushi in the lounge. According to them Arnav was supposed to be at Agra but he was in a closed door meeting with his wife which shocked everyone. Yes, they were shocked because of the circumstances currently running in the house but was it the same 12 years back??? No, it was not. The exact same thing happened when Arnav and Anajli's Mom with her family entered their home just to discover that Arnav and Anjali's Dad with his second "not legally Temple wedded" Wife who anyway have accepted her husband running into his arms. What ASR said - "I don't mind agar tum mujhe apna pati maan lo toh". Why she needs to accept him as her husband if he is the one??? Well it's required because this wedding is a "Temple Wedding" and it is not yet legalized; because this is a "Zabardasti" wedding. For Arnav and Khushi it is legalized at heart and their family accepted by was it the case 12 years back??? No, then it was a second wedding and certainly not legalized. That love needed a "Name" but Arnav and Anjali's Dad didn't provide one. Remember what Naani said when Arnav and Khushi eloped and married at the Temple??? She said - "Aap aaj ne saabit kar diya ki aap apne baap ke khoon ho". Didn't I say that ASR's Dad also married Shyam's sister at the Temple, if not then why will ASR and Anjali's Mom be Shyam's - "Didi ke Saut"???  

The entire family was devastated that day with the fact that ASR's Dad lied of travelling to Agra for the meeting just to be with his love and this lie was going on since the day he fell in love with this woman. Where all this left Shyam's sister??? She too was devastated as she was also cheated in this entire scenario by ASR and Anjali's Dad. Yes, that was the moment both the women walked away from ASR's Dad, one went to her comfort zone and the other out of the door. Look at the rose petals in the above picture??? Wasn't it the same way Shyam treated Anjali once in their bedroom??? Why ASR chose the pathway and not their private area, by the pool or their room??? Think think. Yes, the lie that all of them be it the Maliks, be it the Raizadas, be it the Jhas were living because of one person had to come into the "Limelight" and that is the moment they all "Landed". Crashed. And ASR's Dad was left all alone.

Then what must have happened??? We have Anjali representing in the scene as her Mom whereas Aakash represented his Dad and Maami as Naaniji with Payal as Maami. Yes, the entire car scene where Payal was at the back just because Maami was treated like that when she wedded in this family.  Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi, isn't it??? Aakash and Maami tried to feed the medicine to Anjali but she rejected. Of course as Anjali's Mom was not pregnant then and so she only agreed for the milk. The first scene between Arnav and Anjali was the current misunderstanding which was inevitable and needed to move the story forward.

The second Arnav and Anjali scene represented Shyam and his sister after the revelation of the truth. Notice in that scene Arnav with his "Kasam" (Swear) forced Anjali to take the "Pregnancy" medicine so that the baby is safe with - "aap mujhe zinda nehin dekhna chahtein"??? That was the love between a brother and sister which was between Shyam and his sister and also between Arnav and Anjali. Just before Arnav entered the room we have the blank call by Shyam the same way ASR and Anjali's Dad must have called Shyam's sister that fateful night but what happened we need to wait for that. Last analysis I mentioned how Shyam saved his sister in the hospital and then his "Oath" later on to seek justice for his "Nephew" seeking revenge from the Maliks and Raziadas - the basis of "Didi ke Saut" and provide a "Name" to this love child and that was the moment "War" started - "Iss War ko kya naam doon" by NK remember??? 

Go back to Mathura where Shyam will witness the love story of his sister and ASR and Anjali's Dad along with his grandparents. The love story of a rich boy and a poor girl, coffee and tea, 2 opposite status symbols, interesting, isn't it???

Let's look at the future now after 12 years what exactly happened. In the meantime Shyam managed to wed Anjali and at the same time was revealed to the both the Guptas and Raizadas but yet his purpose was not solved and he will back to fulfill his mission but how??? The Miscarriage and the Attack on the babies are scrapped looks like unless the creative team brings it back as Maami said on Thursday - "Chidiya chug gayi khet" which means they are aware of Shyam now at least, the precautions will be taken. But then how will the revenge be taken??? It will be taken and we still have the twins on the cards with Aloo Puri and other clues I provided in the last analysis. Anjali wanted to visit "Satsang" and on the return she wanted to visit another Temple. Why 2 and why on the return and not while going to Satsang??? Think think. I'll explain.

Arnav promises to accompany her but then he gets a phone call to meet the "Kumars" at Agra but he declined and then informed will do so after "3 Months". Now let me take you to May 24th episode where the "Taj Mahal" was uttered the first time. In that episode Khushi declined Maama's Taj Mahal visit and corrected him that she was going for grocery shopping and not Agra to visit the "Taj Mahal". She also mentioned about 10 kgs Potatoes, 10 kgs Tomatoes and 12 kgs Onions. What were the indications then??? Yes, Twins and they will be delivered on [Oct 10th 2012] during Dussehra period which is on Oct 24th. Now, Thursday Arnav said he can meet the "Kumars" after 3 months and not right now but Anjali requested not to postpone it and hence Arnav was ready to meet them now itself. Anjali instructed him to "Drive Safely" and that what was important in the dialogue because it was related to both past and future.

Arnav then informed Khushi to accompany him and can visit the "Taj Mahal" if she wants but she declined the visit to the "Taj Mahal" for the second time and confirmed that she visited it already. What does that mean??? It meant Khushi have already washed away all her sins and she doesn't need to do that again. Fantastic, isn't it??

Did ASR been able to meet the Kumars??? No. what is the meaning of Kumar?? Kumar means a "Boy". Why Kumars??? Because 2 Boys. Yes, you all guessed it correct. The kidnapping track is still valid but the baby split is not needed now as the purpose is Not the "WILL" but to provide a "Name for the Nephew". The "Deal" or "Sauda" between Arnav and Khushi which was witnessed by NK, remember??? Shyam will kidnap the baby boy and in exchange for that he will ask for "Acceptance for his Nephew" and that will be the "DEAL" between Shyam and ASR after 3 months. Why after 3 months??? Because soon Anjali will complete her 6 months pregnancy and she will need 3 months to deliver. Beautiful, isn't it??? Now the "Drive Safely" part is fitting???We also need to fit the Taj Mahal here. Why Agra??? They are not meeting at Taj Mahal, right??? Nah, but Taj Mahal is associated to washing away sins and that is why "Agra" was chosen aesthetically to convey the message that unless the "Love Child" is not provided justice the sins of ASR's Dad will never wash away and so also the sins that Shyam have committed while seeking revenge will also never wash away. The same way the sins of ASR also needs to wash away and he needs to visit pay for all that sins he and his Dad committed against Khushi because remember what I said earlier??? There is a saying in bengali - "Pitar punne pitri joy" which if I translate in English will mean - "Children are blessed with Father's good deeds" and vice versa. Because now what I am about to write is related to the SIN  committed by ASR's Dad in the first place and what Payal said today and Naani yesterday is truly and absolutely 100% correct. Anjali could not visit the Temples today and that day their Mom but why??? It is related to Khushi whereas why Anjali wanted to visit another Temple while returning after Satsang, I hope now you all understand as then her little baby boy will be rescued. Remember in this entire scenario Khushi was all alone in RM and that is the moment the "Storm" hit her.

Gumbo, this is what I explained in the beginning right??? Yes, the main ingredient in that cuisine is "Lady Finger" and Gumbo is generally known as "Mix" of events through generations. Let's look 12 years back. ASR's Dad lied to visit Agra but ASR didn't. Infact he was informed by his men that the meeting is cancelled and that is justifiable. But why Anjali wanted him to drive safely and there was an accident and ASR and Anjali's family couldn't reach the Temple??? That night ASR's Mom cautioned his Dad to drive safely to Agra but he lied of the meeting and he planned on a closed door rendezvous with his "Temple Wedded" wife. But in order to meet her, he got involved in an "Accident" and cowardly didn't even help the victims; this accident was horrendous and the reason ASR and Anjali's Mom and their family had to take a U-turn and witnessed the "Truth". Their life was changed forever but at the same time there was a girl of 8 yr old who was alone in her home waiting for her parents to arrive who never came that night. Her life was turned upside down and the storm had hit her for the lifetime that night just because of Naani's "Damadji". This is why Naaniji said in yesterday's episode - "ee sab Damadji ki galti hain". Yes, ASR and Anjali's Dad. He was the reason Khushi became an orphan that night. This is the reason they couldn't visit the "Temple" that night. How can they??? It became Khushi's home that night. 

Today when the family returned home Khushi stubbed the rose petals with her foot. Know why??? I'll tell you. When the truth will be out Naani will talk about the "Date and the accident" and that is when Khushi will learn that it was her Arnavji's Dad who was the reason her parents died in the car accident. All her life she was made an orphan by Arnav's Dad. That day if the accident wouldn't have happened then the truth of any "Damadji" wouldn't have come out. What Maamiji said??? She said - "Arnav bitwa ko apni little finger mein round round lapeting se". Yes, the entire story of "Didi ke Saut" and "Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon" was only and only because of Khushi. That night because of Khushi's parents' accident "Didi ke Saut" story started and  here comes Payal's conundrum - "lekin aap yeh bhool rahein hain Aakash ki sirf Khushi aur Khushi ke vajai se aaj Shyamji ke sacchai saamne aayi hain". Isn't it ???  Yes, It was only because of Khushi the truth of both the "Damadjis" have come in the front.  

Many of you including Shreeya (Ppanache) asked me after I posted July 18th analysis that in the basic story of "Didi ke Saut" what exactly is Khushi's part in it. Well I replied she will be there as being a lead she has to; here you all go as an ANSWER with my today's analysis.

The moment Khushi will learn the truth of the accident, the story of "Nafrat door jaane naa de ... Mohabbat paas aane naa de" will start [the 4th Promo got us here and here we are] which is why she stubbed the rose petals with her foot when the same event happened that occurred years ago. Will Khushi be able to "Relax" as Arnav wanted her to???

Khushi is the REASON for the death of Arnav's Mom and everything that is happening in the story; the only thing is she is not even directly involved but yet it is all because of her. Very appropriately Maami said - "little finger mein round round lapeting se". Yes, the main ingredient in this gumbo is the "Lady Finger" which is Khushi's "Little Finger".

Nafrat paas aane naa de ... Mohabbat door jaane naa de 

Iss "PYAAR" ko kya naam doon??? 

Iss "WAR" ko kya naam doon ???

Edited by doodleberry - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Then:
She was scared and alone, had no one to turn to and then she saw his face and the moment he uttered "Khushi" she forgot all that had happened on the way back from Nainital, how he had dropped her on the road...without thinking twice she ran up to him and hugged him for comfort and assurance, which he was unable to provide..though he wanted to but was unable to hug her back..he tried but he failed...yes I am talking about when Babuji was in hospital and she needed support from him..

Now:
She is scared and alone, there is no one at home and then suddenly is this fear lightening strikes illuminating the face of the person who has always been her anchor knowingly or unknowingly..she has always seeped courage from him..whether in anger or in love...The moment he says  "Khushi" all thoughts of their squabble fleeing her head she runs as fast she can to go and hug him and gather her courage back...this time he smiles and wraps her in his embrace providing her the much needed strength and to calm her fears down.

Then:
The moment she saw his face, she remembered that he was the one who had sent him to this perilous place, where she was stuck for hours and was scared to death literally...she in anger pushed him and him to which he retaliated by pinning her against the wall and holding her wrists tightly & breaking her bangles..which ended up in hurting her ...yes I am talking about the Guest house incident..

Now: 
The moment she saw the rose petals. his triumphant face and realized that he had done all that she got into a frenzy of anger and started hitting, thumping him on the chest and pushing him...in response to which he simple held her tightly and hugged her with all his strength to calm her racing heartbeat and drown her fears with his loving embrace...in which he succeeds and she ends up hugging him in return...

After the beautiful re-enactment of 2 of the past RabbaVe scenes we have another re-enactment of the Diwali missed kiss to the T. At that time Aman had intruded at the last moment with his phone call...now we heard nani's omnious "Chotte" and  down the drain went all thoughts of Romance of not only Arnav and Khushi but the fans worlds wide... And here we were expecting the sealing with the kiss and Rain romance with bated breath ðŸĪĢ..

The moment Khushi saw the family she got embarrassed and tried to remove the rose petals with her feet...but Arnav stopped her, re-assured her and told her to relax...this little scene made me feel that when time comes Arnav will provide relentless support to Khushi in front of his family and will not let her go...

Anyways the return of the family at the unfortunate time increased the Misunderstanding between Arnav and Anjali..where the latter immediately thought that Chotte has lied to her in order to spend time with his wife...to which Arnav tried to justify as much as he could but so far he has been unsuccessful...

We witnessed a silent call to Anjali by someone but we can safely assume that it is none other than Shyma Manohar Jha...preparing a new strategy to enter Raizada Mansion.

The jhoot implication by Anjali coupled with the first try of re-entry by Shyam made me think that...is that an opening for Anjali to feel...that Arnav has blindly believed his wife in his love or her and thrown her husband out of the house based on that..is it the sprouting of the seed of doubt on her brother's words against her husband...just my inkling might be absolutely wrong.

Lets see how Anjali's last accusation to Arnav works out on Monday...her dialog that it all changed when you stopped answering my questions..struck like lightening to Arnav...when was the first time when he stopped answering his Di??(Though he has always done that but it really stood out when he broke his engagement to Lavanya and the second bigger incidence was the day of the marriage with Khushi) For her she has connected all the dots of the past to build Arnav and khushi's love story that has ended in the current craziness in love of Arnav for Khushi. Will this accusation propel Arnav to reveal the truth to his sister about his wedding or will today's happenings ultimately lead to the contract marriage coming out in the open by Khushi is yet to be seen...lets keep all options open.

Akash and Payal are still at logger heads where finally payal has voiced her valid points..but as usual before Akash can say something (as he looked slightly guilty when she said that you blame khushi and hate me because I am Khushi's sister) mamiji intervenes and end of story..

My only Gripe is why oh why there is no concept of Privacy in RM...everyone seems to be flitting around married couples rooms like it's a free theater show (remember my yesterday's "Bhoot hoon main" I was so right)..Anjali in Arnav & khushi..Mami in Akash and Payal's ...my theory is solidly confirmed that Akash was conceived before wedding and nani had to accept Manorama zabardasti...because I am sure nani flitted about mama and mami's room in the same manner...hence only one child for mami ji and no more could be conceived after the wedding due to constant peeping Toms..😆

Sorry Another gripe...Why did Arnav bitwa use the main hall of RM to surprise his wife with the pathway of roses...pool side per sailaab aaya tha kiya...?? Also did he not think that after the surprise was done...who would cleanup before family returned..since HP was on chutti?? Or Arnav has recently graduated from Hogwart's school of magic...because the flowers came like magic only after Khushi hugged Arnav (proof below)...there were none when khushi ran down the stairs...same way he would have made them disappear?? Second looks more possible..Arnav Singh Raizada, Harvard and Hogwart's Graduate...👍🏞

In the End I think both Arnav and Akash should change their names to 

Sandwich Singh Raizada's

as one is nicely sandwiched between wife and sister..where the sister's side of toast has melted cheese on it thus the toast is stuck to kebab Arnav...and wifey's side keeps running off..

& the other is nicely sandwiched between wife and mummy..where the mummy's side of toast has melted cheese in abundance on it thus the toast is stuck to kebab Akash...and wifey's side at the moment is extra toasted and crispy with no sauce and hence keeps falling off...

A song dedication to Arnav and especially Akash and Payal...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5J1Z1LZ__s[/YOUTUBE]

Now if you are in love with the new hugs, Akash ki favorite bhindi ki sabzi or the Sandwich Singh Raizada's do not forget to press "Like"

Edited by Arhimaniac - 11 years ago
Nia.D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

A special Thank You to Spirit, Riti and Anu (anurao.66) for giving me that extra zing to write! This post is dedicated to the three of You!! Love you guys... ðŸĪ—

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, an episode that's left almost everyone in not-so-good-spirits. Well, one can't always have everything in life... might as well move on and dwell on the chweet moments instead of the dull ones, na? 😊

Weirdly, I liked the episode, maybe not at first go, but when I saw it from what has been happening since last Friday, it seemed pretty in line. Without wasting anymore of your time, will get into my post.

The orphan is all alone at home, much like she has been alone all these years. The lights in the house go off - much like the many times her life was cast in darkness. Thunder and lightning resound and strike through the empty house, much like the turbulences that she had to face repeatedly. Armed with a potted plant, Khushi tries to be brave during this utterly nerve-racking time, much like the times she valiantly and courageously went through pain and troubles all this while. Her innate survival instincts keep her company as she makes her way through the lonely, quiet house that is disturbed only by the ferocious wind, thunder and lightning - just like the innumerable times that her survivor attitude pulled her through the toughest and worst situations.

She takes the name of her dearest companion - Devi Maiyya - to help her through this time. Still with the plant in hand, Khushi makes her way from her room to the hall - a place, where the family gets together. The living room is the place where the spirit of 'home' can be felt most strongly by her.

She stands there, quivering like a lone leaf with fright, afraid to be blown away, scared with the battering sound, trembling with the fear of being all alone... how many more battles does she have to survive? How much more strength does she have to call upon? How much longer can her valour last? How many more times will she have to stand alone, facing the ruthlessness of life and destiny?

Her answers present themselves to her through the one voice that breaks and shuts out the incessant clamour.

The Voice of her Love

The voice of reassurance. The voice of a million dreams, a voice that travels straight to her heart, calming her down, consoling her. A voice that soothes and relieves her harangued nerves. A voice that carries her to a cushion of comfort, love, peace and care.

His face flashes in front of her. A haunting dream that she thought would never be. The face of her Prince, her Rajkumar, who has been by her side whenever she reached out for him. A face that held her peace, her love, her faith, her joy!

The loneliness in her dies immediately on seeing her lover's face. The glow of hope lights up her face. Her equal is right in front of her, waiting for her to join him. She drops the support of the pot, runs up to him, straight into his arms - closing the distance, ending the gap between them, rushing into the safe harbour of love, melting into his warm embrace, clinging onto her life support, holding him tightly - her Laad Governor close to her body, securing herself under his protection, merging themselves - the melodious song of love playing over, and diminishing the overhead lashings of commotion. The only sound they hear is the sound of their heartbeats, beating to the tune of a pure, intrinsic, infinite note of everlasting love that will always survive despite the odds.

They remain enveloped in their shrine of love, not budging, yet gently swaying to the music of their souls that are in communion. They hold each other closely, not letting go even a fraction, giving in to one another, pleasantly lost in one another, the warmth of their love spreading light and smiles through them, the feeling of togetherness, the gladness, relief, and joy at having one another in their lives to no longer be alone in the world. Happy to belong to someone. Joyful to be someone else's joy, Loving to be someone Special!

The emptiness, the shadows, the darkness, and the terrifying sounds disappear as Khushi bends down and picks up a lovely red rose petal. A rose petal symbolizing love - her favourite flower, gifted along with the tender yet passionate love from Arnav.

The lights come on, brightening their love, lighting up their love story. A love story defined through a carpet of red rose petals set in a winding path leading up to the stairs to proceed to their love nest (room).

Amazed at the strikingly beautiful sight of the love carpet laid out, Khushi stands there in speechless wonderment. Arnav asks Khushi if she was truly scared, and Khushi's mind shakes off the fairy-tale sight a bit to ask if 'he', her Prince Charming was the one behind it all. His amused, victorious smile fuels the simmering fire in her as she deals him her infamous guest-house incident shoves on his chest berating him in slightly loving mock anger about scaring her out of her wits.

This is the Khushi that captivated Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. The spirited girl, ready to leap and pounce when riled, the Khushi that is full of life, the woman who will give it back as good as she gets, not fearing him, not running from him, but facing him directly and attacking him!

Arnav grabs hold of her wrists, and pulls her toward him, making Khushi crash into him. The last time she had shoved him and yelled at him in the broken guest-house, he had pinned her to a wall, but this time, he pins her to himself. She is a part of him. She makes him whole. He holds her firmly, not letting her escape as she struggles against him trying to free herself. She gives in, she surrenders herself to him - to his love, his heart, his soul - right where she belongs.

Her love for him overpowers her, and she winds her arms around him. Finally content to be with him. No pretenses, no feigning, no dramatic actions - only an acceptance of her love for him, a confession of her need for him conveyed through her responses, an acknowledgement of recognizing, accepting and revering their love.

Proud to have emerged victorious, both from having Khushi snug in his arms and from winning their bet, he softly whispers against her ear that she has done exactly what he had said she would do: "Tum daudti hui mere baahon main aaogi." Taken aback with the truth of the matter, realizing that she has lost the challenge to Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, Khushi looks a bit nervous, even as she doesn't cover the fact that she didn't mind losing this bet. This is one bet where both Arnav and Khushi are on an equal footing regarding the outcome.

Khushi had always regarded Arnav as her husband even though she knew it was a Contract Marriage. Even now, after losing to him, she doesn't mind it since she had already accepted him as her husband. But, the Contract is still in her mind somewhere.

Her heart however has always ruled her - and it does so now too.

She does not refute him when he teasingly says, "I won't mind agar tum mujhe apna pati maanti ho toh..." She is already his - his life, his love, his wife!

He steps closer, comes right up to her, places his hands gently on her face, cupping it lovingly, looks deep into her eyes - seeing the hesitation there, the nervousness, the acceptance, the anticipation, and the confused readiness - before leaning in, drawing close to her, aiming to mark their love, their relationship with a kiss. Khushi is on tenterhooks, unsure of how to react, nervous to be giving in to him, hesitating a bit, and yet ready to accept it, prepared to meet him, and to seal their love, their relationship with a kiss.

Arnav and Khushi are just about to imprint their love/relationship on each other, when the rest of the Raizada members return to RM, thereby interrupting the moment.

They are as shocked and surprised to see Arnav there as much as Arnav and Khushi are to see them return before time.

Anjali's eyes follow the path of the red roses, while Khushi out of guilt messes and clears the carpet of red roses with her feet. Khushi is back to her original frame of mind - she knows that partly because of her, Anjali is going through a rough time, the whole of RM is facing problems - at such a time, to be caught having a romantic time with her husband while the rest of them are coping is not what Khushi is comfortable with. She immediately feels guilty for making Anjali feel even more alone at this moment. Khushi messes the path of roses to clear her conscience. It is an act which seeks to clear away her own happiness for their sakes. Khushi would hate to make the RM members feel that they are having a hard time while she enjoys. This feeling doesn't sit well with Khushi and therefore her feet immediately kick away the rose petals.

Maamiji, still annoyed with all that has happened with Anjali, picks the opportunity to aim a few darts against the Gupta sisters. Naaniji reprimands her and they all leave from there, with just Anjali still standing there in disbelief and displeasure.

Now, let us just examine how things stand between RM members and Arnav-Khushi. All RM members are under the impression that Arnav-Khushi had a love marriage. They all think that Arnav-Khushi kind of eloped and married. They do not know what Arnav-Khushi have been through. They have no idea about the amount of dislike and misunderstanding that the two have faced in the past few months. The RM members are unaware of the long winding, rough paths Arnav-Khushi undertook to reach where they are now. For them, these two were always in sync, even though they fought a lot, and today was no different.

To Anjali, Arnav changed ever since he married Khushi. During Holi, Anjali saw Arnav do all the things that he had never done before. He drank bhang, danced and played Holi with them. Arnav has never wished leave aside celebrated anyone's birthday in all the years that she knew him. So, imagine her frame of mind once she realizes that the red roses were for Khushi not her, that Arnav let her think that the bouquet was for her to keep her happy, that Arnav, her little brother who always shut himself from the world was celebrating his wife's birthday. After all this, she felt relieved and comforted that her Chotte was cancelling his meeting to come to the Satsang with her. On her insistence he goes for the meeting in Agra, but when she returns she sees him having a close moment with his wife instead of being some miles away in a business meeting. All in all, this is a bit too much for Anjali to take.

She knows Arnav would never dream of lying to her - her line there, about him lying to her, just showed that she was unsure how to express her hurt at feeling that she is being overlooked by him these days. When you feel that someone close to you is not living up to your expectations and standards, you tend to blame that person. It is natural and human nature to accuse the person with the very first thought that comes to your mind.

Anjali herself had sent Arnav to Agra - he was prepared to postpone the meeting, but didn't on her request. Now, she knows that he didn't really do anything wrong, that it is just her mind and her emotions playing around with her, but Anjali is unwilling to admit that it is her insecurity that is making her react this way. Therefore begins the emotional drama from her side. Unable to express that she is weak and making Arnav the victim of her weakness.

Anjali has always liked being in control of people and things. She may not be overt about it, but the element of control is always in her. When Arnav threw Shyam out of RM, she was not given a chance to say or do anything. Her brother took away her control over her married life and decided for her. Till now, she hasn't been given much of an explanation about the allegations cast on her dear husband. No proofs were presented, no clarifications offered and no clarity provided regarding her husband's truth. She watched in shock as her brother whom she has always believed and trusted took her husband, who was her world, by his collar and cast him out.

Just like that, her control, her say, her opinion, her trust, her relationship was not given a chance to speak out - and she abided with her brother. She was upset with what had happened but she trusted her brother enough to know what he was doing. Her protector, her support - that's what he had always been. He was doing the same now, but now seeing him devote his time to the woman who caused her to be separated from her husband, and who was now taking her brother away from her too, Anjali's unconscious mind is driving her to exhibit her insecurities in the way of emotional blackmail, and subtle expressions, actions and words.

Anjali has witnessed the little transformations in Arnav after he fell in love. She really has no problem with him changing, because she understands what he is going through. But recent events are pushing her to twist her views about Khushi. She hasn't said it as much in words but the implications are there.

She has been dropping hints about who she feels is threatening her world ' Khushi. She had first indirectly hinted at this when Arnav came to her after her frightening incident at the hospital with the surgical instrument. She had said that time, 'pata nahin kiski buri nazar hum pe lag gayi'". The next was to Naaniji, where Anjali said, "kiski galti hai'sach kya hai?", and now once again she remarks, "Tum badal gayye ho, tumhe pyaar ho gaya hai' Jab tumhaari shaadi hui na, tabhi se sab badal gaya'"

Khushi - an innocent, naiive, cheerful, loving girl who destroyed Anjali's fantasy life and who had/has a significant presence in the lives of the two most important men in Anjali's life. 

Please remember, Anjali is not doing any of this purposely. She is an emotional wreck right now, and her insecurities tune her to behave this way.

We'll have to wait and see if the ever selfless Khushi decides to ease Anjali's emotional burden by keeping away, or walking out (using the Contract too as an reason should Arnav ask). Not to forget, Payal who is standing up stoutly for Khushi and herself trying to make her husband come to terms with all that has happened between them.

THIS AND THAT

Enjoyed the Payal-Aakash scene. Aakash was listening to all she was saying but is still hurt that Payal didn't confide the truth to him earlier. He'll come around!

Loved the brother-sister scene - the last few minutes. Anjali speaking about the changes she has noticed, and how those changes have affected her. This will help give a slightly clearer picture to Arnav about what his sister is going through. Also, even though Anjali does hint about Khushi, it doesn't seem like she hates or is angry with her too much, it's just that uneasiness of Khushi having left Anjali with nothing to clutch and hold on to. Khushi makes Anjali feel vulnerable, and Anjali is certainly not enjoying the feeling.

Anjali on an attention seeking mode since Chotte is paying attention to dear wifey? How else can one explain leaving the door unlocked for Arnav to enter easily to manofy her? Perfectly normal to do so though!

Khushi leaving Arnav: This girl understands priorities. She knew Anjali would need Arnav and gets out of his way as soon as Anjali leaves. This only serves as a good hint for the future. When it comes between brother-sister ties, Khushi, on her own, will willingly step away to protect their relationship.

CREDITS

I loved everyone! Barun Sobti (loved the balancing act between wife and sister), Sanaya Irani (The whole nervousness, hesitation of a first kiss well done - plus messing the rose petals guiltily!!), Daljeet Bhanot (A slight bit of over-acting, but you were good otherwise), Deepali Pansare (Glad to hear you speak up more, hope you continue like this!), Akshay Dogra (Nice - I like angry Aakash, but please shave that stubble), Utkarsha Naik (Always good), and Jayashree T (Nice!).

CV's: You know best... I would only like it if there were more clear monologues for Khushi that connect with her actions. There's a slight discord that confuses me sometimes. Thanks!

READERS

I apologize for the delay in updating. Had a super busy weekend!! Thanks for reading through. Sincere thanks for your 'Likes' and Comments (I'm not online much these days, so please do PM me the link to your comment if you leave any)! Have a fabulous week ahead!! 😊

Ciao,

Nia

Edited by Nia.D - 11 years ago

We need 4 hugs a day for survival. We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance. We need 12 hugs a day for growth
'Virginia Satir, Family Therapist

That Hug!!

"Jis din tum mere bahoon me daud thi hui chali aogi.. Tum mujhe apna pati maan logi!! Abhi tumne wohi kiya aaj. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada."

Terrified of lightening and thunderstorms outside and no source of light to guide her, she was living a nightmare. To give her credit she came in armed. A potted plant. A source of life was in her hand. And the name of her most important confidante. Her spiritual mother was giving her company. She saw a silhouette and because of the darkness surrounding , she couldn't figure out . She screamed and made noise and begged to know who that figure was. She was imagining the worst. The figure could mean anything. A thug, HP, some acquaintance, worst even Shyam. She was mentally prepared for anything. And it turned out to be her Arnavji. Her guiding force. Her knight in shining armor. Her beacon of life. Her dreams. Her future. Her present. Her answer to every prayer. Her pillar of strength. Her beam of hope. Her most trusted person on earth. She dropped her protection gear which broke into pieces  as it was of no use now. And she took a leap . And ran towards that beaming spirit. Arnavji it was. Hugged him. That hug defined everything. It sealed their fate. She was the one who had declared just a few hours ago not in this life she was going to accept him as her husband. That was out of question. He challenged her what is she comes running into his very arms. She gave a fitting reply that would mean her accepting him as her husband. And exactly as if to match every word out of mouth, she hugged him. She wanted the very assurance that he was there for her , in front of her in her most distressed moment to protect her. And he reciprocated assessing her situation, and held her in assurance. He was all there for her. What ever unspoken promise he had ever given her was kept. She could depend on him for ever and ever. He would be there for her.

Gaining some lost spirits after the hug, she tells him how petrified she was. She never expected it to be him but it was him. He shushes her as he knew what that hug means. He was living the moment. Every bit of it. He had won the best challenge of  his life. Trophy .. the much coveted wife. Was he a winner or what. Happiness was pretty evident on his face. He was floating in 7th heaven. He was trying so hard to placate her and convince her what she means to him. His every existence is because of her presence in his life. His every effort was dusted by her. She didn't want any of this.. or she thought so. I am sure her mind and heart were out if synch here. All she wanted was him in her heart. But her mind was carrying all the world's problems and the only feasible solution that her mind resorted to was walk away from him.  So she was making his and her life miserable with this stance. Absolutely. But with this hug, every thing was redefined. He won. She won. We won.

Next Step: Kiss and Seal 

And of course paint the city red.. !!

Edited by mommamia - 11 years ago
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This post is a dedication to a certain person, who started my journey with REDUX, A subtle motivator, A guide in testing times and a Angel Frnd, For You Tants, Without you I wouldnt hv dared to write on Redux

I have everything I'll ever need, I'm carrying your love with me Mackinzie Cooper

A thoroughly balanced in terms of emotions but agn a let down with the basic USP they hv been selling it across to us none the less I njoied it and once agn it left me with " yeh dil manage more "

The episode to night opened with a scared Khushi, who is alone who is scared of dark and who has lost a lot in life but has always stood on her ground once agn scared n shivering with fear and the door closes, automatically she lift a plant pot, I was left wondered does she even realize how much Arnav has been imbibed in her pshyche,, how she lives breathes walks Arnav now a days though she mite be fighting a lost battle of being Khushi kumari gupta ,,,,, long back she herself has gvn to birth to this new KKGSR ... The plants a part of Arnav life has been a source of comfort for her,

She remembers her confidante DM and yet her soothing presence fails to calm her in his turmoil, in her struggke with fear, which is fast enveloping, engrosssing her,,,,,,,,, ,,,,She runs towards the house,Out of this fear and sicking despair, she hears him, his voice called her, the one who resides in her souland finds Arnav standing in the dark, she forgets her fear, herself and with all her might runs towards Arnav, a willing Arnav who is standing who is standing with his arms wide open for her, just for her

The force of lose and fear, loosing all reason she surrenders herself to him, We see a Arnav who is smiling, who is worried as he would be in this type of situation, the glint & joy in his eyes reflecting the Victory he is njoing, the Arnav who wins at all cost is there

"Love means to commit oneself without guarantee,
to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will
produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith,
and whoever is of little faith is also of little love." American Qoute

I was surprised once agn to see this Arnav, The Arnav who hasnot ever believed In Relationships, a mere convenience by his thoughts, who has bothered to stick by norms, Infact has rebelled every set rule and norm of the society is tonight rejoicing the victory, where he is very willingly and sanely acknowledging the most primal institution of society Marriage, he wants Khushi to accept him, cherish him ,,,,the way he has done her, he is celebrating the Challenge he had laid for his wife, How the tides hv changed and the mighty have fallen
The moment Khushi realises a relaxed Arnav and bends down as something touches her feet, she picks and the light returning show its a rose petal, turning arnd she sees her path had been laden with Rose Petals A mental kick and she realises All planned by Arnav, One look at Arnav the one who is all smiling, basking in the joy of sweet victory and teasing her with It, she unburdens her anger on to him, shoving him in his chest with anger punches when the reason of her survival is questioned, he catches her wrists and envelopes her in hug crashing all her defenses. Like his name ARNAV(Ocean), He has soaked her completely in himself like the ocean which soaks the turbulent river.the last time something Like that had happened in GH, Arnav had caught hold her and pushed to the wall with a equal fury, passion and strength and she had fainted, tonight to the same fury and tonite he pushes her to himself with a equal passion and strength and when she wriggles and tries to free her of himself, he holds her with more vigor until she surrenders herself to him , for tonite she knows all facade hv broken & all masks hv been removed. Her Hug was with equal mite and vigor, like the two halves of the mystery they hv joined now...
"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1
I loved the next scene too, he isnt just njoing the sweet surrender, he moves towards next move,,, He has faith In his love and in the US between them that he moves in and utters to her, Kya kaha tha tumne " jis din meri bahoon mein daudti hui chali aaoogi, us muje apna pati man logi, aur abhi tumne bilkul wo hi kiya hai KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA,,," " Wont mind agar tum mujhe apna pati man lo to" , I loved the abslte confidence he had in himself here, the faith & conviction oozing out of him that he knows sooner or later he is and will be her husband, he has accepted her as his wife and no one or nothing can change the fact from him, He very confidently leaves the ball with her in her court, confident that it will be back to him and no one else, How well he can read Khushi inside and outside,,,
He then moves and his hands move to cup her face, bring her face in direct line to him, he looks into her eyes and reading the unsurity, the need, the doubt, the hesitation and the anticipation to be joined by him, the journey of togetherness at begining, A slight fearful situation, A exciting spot,
Her lips quevering, BL lil unsure but the face reflects ancipation and the door Opens,,,, Nani and the family coming in and surprised, A loved the whole scene her, Nani and family doubting him, surprised to see him, at one side of the house and he and khushi on the other side, Like he and Khushi with the truth and the whole family with unclear situation, notice here is isnt perturbed/ shaken, where in khushi is highly agitated and the moment Anjali enters she shoves the flowers aside, as if wanting them to disappear or she has been caught while stealing a candy, But Notice Arnav He tells her Relax, infact a slightly irritated her, bcz he isnt ashamed or guilty or sorry abt being with Khushi, his better half he is almost excuding a brilliance which is achieved when u hv been basked in bliss on unconditional love... This to me showstolear of the day, this stole my heart today,,, The abslte faith in himself and his choice of partner Khushi...

The art of love is largely the art of persistence.
Albert Ellis
& then comes the confrontation between the brother sister, this time agn he speaks truth and mami jumps in with her version of acidic words and for the first time the ASR who will do anything for mami, for her sacrifices she has gvn, slowly defends Khushi, but nani doesnt let him finish, This Arnav will go beyond limits to protect n safegaurd his khushi, but then Di doesnt listen him, infact blames him for lying and he is shocked but notice khushi, her eyes a brimming with pain, she cannot bear the burden of jhis hurt andwhen di he moves to her room and Khushi moves to kitchen, he stands and watch, A painful sight, the two women who mk his world are apart but both of them pained at the loss of A Very Arnav/chotte and this chotte is also pained as they both make him complete, Anjalis Fb's reflect her inner conflict, where she has seen her chotte ernest in his effort to with her and her visuals where she saw him with Khushi...

"You block your dream when you allow
your fear to grow bigger than your faith."- Mary Mannin
& to touch the last scene, I loved Anjali's words here, waqt badl gaya hai, tum badl gaye ho chote, tumhe pyaar ho gaya hai , jab se tumhari shaadi hui hai,tabbhi se sab badl gaya tum badal gaya ho jab se tumne hamre sawaaloen ke jawab dena chod diya hai tab se sab badl gaya hai,,, chote for me this was a realistic potrayal of pain anjali is facing, her dilemma of knowing who is correct, the day Arnav had witnessed shyam khushi at terrace, he had married Khushi to protect di and since than he had been protecting his di, making her live in a make believe world but till today there hasnt been a logical or reasonable explanation for Anjali and since that night Arnav knowingly or unknowingly took a journey of protecting his Di which ended in a blast for Anjali but did anjali need a protection, wasnt she capable of handling truth???, if the truth is bitter, we need to swallow it may be with tears and pain echoing our existence but once swallowed it eases the life and it should be the decison if the person who will be effected by the truth to swallow it or spit it but truth should be present in all its naked ugly truth to heal one self and both Arnav and khushi hv failed to do that for Anjali and now the payment starts
but I loved the pain in Arnav eyes when he sees a innocent Khushi being blamed when Anjali says, Jab se tumhari shaadi hui hai chotte, but the very next moment something else crosses his face, the faith that he carries Khushi in his heart
Dedication for Arnav Singh Raizada
At Last Somebody Loves me!!! As a Result. I love Everyone! Especially YOU.

Loved The Hug Scene, no words abt ot but Placing Sanaya on stool for the hug sceneðŸ˜ģ

A passionate hug kiss, A 28 year old man and nani say Chotte, ice cold water😆😆

BS👏👏 to u , u excel in subteliries, eyes are asset cherish them
SI hard work gal⭐ïļ
ðŸĨģðŸĨģA Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Mr. BARUN SOBTI,,,, ðŸĨģðŸĨģ
Without you IPK would hv not been the epic it has become

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jBpcxGOM_4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Today's episode ticked me right off. There was something in it that made it a very layered episode. The execution was good and so was the script. 

Lets just touch the main points for today, My brain is in a total haywire mode to explain. I'll probably combine the missing facts with Monday's episode!

The Arnav-Khushi Equation

The irony of the scene was that unlike last time when Khushi was stuck in the guest house, she ran towards Arnav knowing that only he could soothe her and provide her with the protection she requires. 

With Arnav winning the bet, realization dawn upon her and she understands, that the storm in her life was brought by Arnav however unlike last time, this time with a bit of struggling, she gives in, surrendering herself to him. Final Acceptance of his heart by Khushi. She gives in to his love.

The Arnav-Anjali Equation

They both have been together like peanut butter and jelly since tragedy strike. There relationship is one of the sweetest elements. Almost different, yet the same. Anjali in a state of denial, depression and pregnant midst it can be described as a fragile doll. Her emotions can be over whelming at times and that is what had led to think she's been abandoned by her brother. 

It is then not only Anjali's fragile state but her selfish personality traits. She is the same girl who had blackmailed Khushi to come and tutor Lavanya. She has been her brother's center of attention and with that attention being shared now, she's fearful of loosing that place as she did in her husband's life. Plus, it's Khushi from both the ends,  who had become the person to attract the two men in her life. 

Her insecurities have finally been voiced out with first, thinking that her brother has lied and then blurting it out on whole. She's regain herself just in nick of time, but she'll be regretting her judgements. 

The Akash-Payal Equation

We all know that this couple started with full of trust and love for each other, developing deep understanding. Now, the fate has put them on a test, and Akash is failing miserably. The feeling of betrayal to his trust from Payal is justified but over exaggeration with ignorant attitude is not. Being as responsible, he should be able to understand and comprehend the reason why his wife has hid the secret. First, the secret not being hers and Second, it could have cost almost the same result as this before too. Instead, Payal had given Shyam and Anjali's relationship a chance. 

I loved that Payal is actually not guilty for hiding the truth. It had been Khushi linked with the truth and the truth should be coming from her instead of someone else. Also, it provokes Akash to ask her of her reasons.

Have a lovely weekend!

Edited by areeba_blossom - 11 years ago
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Life always teaches one lessons which never can be and should  never be forgotten...

What are these lessons ?. And who is learning it? Who else but our leads here...whos  is teaching them these lessons.? obviously DM.. To her favourite child khushi about the importance of  the man  in her life and to Arnav about how irreverent he has been till date in regards to the sunshine who was sent to brighten his lives..

There were three Important scenes today.. One where khushi finally accepts arnav as her husband , another when the family misunderstands the two.. Third where anjali ticks off her brother for falling in love and changing in to somebody who lies to her..

Let's connect these three and try to learn what lessons have been learnt today with the help of a mythological example..read this piece first by DR.Devdutt Patnaik

The idea of Lakshmi(goddess of wealth ,prosperity and peaceful family life) and having a twin sister is an ancient one. Some say while Lakshmi was born of Brahma's face, Alakshmi was born from his back. Some say Lakshmi emerged along with Amrita, the nectar of immortality, when gods were churning the ocean of milk; Alakshmi emerged with Halahal, dreaded poison with the power to destroy world.

Alakshmi is called many names including Daridra, poverty personified; Kalaha, strife personified; Kalikanni, quarrel personified; Nritti, goddess of decay. In the mythology of Shiva, Alakshmi is Kali, the fearsome aspect of Shakti, while Lakshmi is Gauri, lovable aspect of Shakti.

In Vishnu mythology, Lakshmi adores dharma (acts born of empathy) while Alakshmi adores adharma (acts born of exploitation). Thus Lakshmi and Alakshmi are two halves of a complete whole; Lakshmi is the fruit that is savoured while Alakshmi is the waste that is discarded. The two exist as a whole; without either there is neither.

In mythology, Lakshmi does not make any value judgment. A bowl of rice feeds a saint and a sinner; a rupee coin has the same value in the hands of a judge and the same value in the hands of a murderer. But Lakshmi always comes with her sister in tow. Failure to acknowledge Alakshmi is dangerous for she represents all the negative energies that accompany any wealth.

Everyone knows that money breeds strife and jealousy. Alakshmi embodies that dark aspect of wealth. She is the one who makes rich brothers quarrel. She is the one who divides the household. She is the one who does not allow peace to enter the house of gold. The only way to make Alakshmi weak is to constantly be aware of her; acknowledge her as much as her sister. Typically in rituals, sweets kept inside the house are offered to Lakshmi while lemons and chillies, kept outside the house, are meant for Alakshmi.

Lakshmi, say the scriptures, never goes anywhere without her sister. In other words, wealth never goes anywhere without the seed of strife. It is also said that lakshmi and the her sister alakskmi. got husbands according to their natures. see lakshmi got  Vishnu as her husband but alakshmi got Mrityu(death) as her husband.. 

Now let us connect this to our episode..what has happened in the IPK land is that marriage between arnav and khushi has started in earnest zeal after the kidnapping incident.. Arnav has openly accepted Khushi as his wife..he has been waiting for her oral approval of his status.. but khushi does not want to accept this as she is worried about the members of family who are angry with the truth she had exposed in front of everybody..but today with her acceptance of her status as the wife of arnav which arnav brought out by cheating.He cheated his wife and wrought an admission from by stealth.. he was happy doing so..as he found his lakshmi in his arms after that... the lakshmi though angry never doubted  his love..as she was concentrating on her duties as a DIL  and a sister combining with his scathing words ..couldn't  find in herself the heart to accept him..but today the fear  in her overpowered her duties.. who did she call when she was upset. HER DM who reminded that she has found solutions to her problems and fear. the lakshmi seeks to find the answers to her fear in arnav (her vishnu).. angry first at his cheating but submitting to the seduction when he reminds her as to how she has found her sanctuary in his arms..as to how he is her husband and she needs to accept him.. as to how he  will protect her with his soothing tongue and  protective embrace.. Now the acceptance of the marriage has happened.. the entry of lakshmi and Vishnu  in the householder"s province starts..how does lakshmi enter this phase of life?as she should ,with flowers  decorated pathway to denote  the direction she takes..but with lakshmi who enters the threshold..IT is the Alakshmi..the twin sister of lakshmi.. but the noteworthy point here is that arnav asks khushi to relax when she feels embarrassed by their appearance..so the lakshmi leaves..

who is the embodiment of alakshmi here.. The strife and depression  which resides in anjali, the discord between akash and payal, the angry mami.. the strife and depression inside has driven anjali  to brink .. in her delusions,she is seeing  Khushi as the root cause of her problems..though not accusing her directly.. she tells her chotte that love has changed him, driven him to lying to her.The alakshmi in her drives her to subtle manipulations..Initially,she refuses to take medicines and takes after an oath given to her by her brother on his life..she is testing his allegiance to her.. she is testing whether she has been fully abandoned or else should i say she is testing waters to gauge the importance of her in her brother's Life.. so now arnav is at crossroads.. he follows the alakshmi in anjali..trying to pacify her..It is said that in a man's life equal importance needs to be given to both lakshmi and alakshmi.. that is to peace and prosperity which is accompanied by strife and discord..and to the resolution of both..with the Grihapravesh  of alakshmi in to RM ..is the husband of alakshmi far away from his entry.? not at all.. with the rift that  has happened between anji and arnav.. shyam(mrityu) who was out of RM has jumped in to its fringes ..AM i reading too much in to the phone call.. do not hope so..

The entry of the second Alakshmi in the house is aided and abetted by the third one..though akash has softened after Nani's explanation.. he is still angry at payal, angry at khushi who dropped this truth on them,lied to him..though payal started defending khushi and herself here..Mami who keeps insulting her on the journey to satsang ,adds fuel to fire by blaming khushi for arnav's discrepancy .. and paints payal's action in a negative light in front of her son..the war between the right and the wrong continues.. though akash is justified in his anger.. payal is also justified in her request that akash listens to her explanations.. Alas all in vain..

so what are the lessons that our beloved characters  have to learn here-The only way to make Alakshmi weak is to constantly be aware of her; acknowledge her as much as her sister lakshmi.. so to acknowledge there is problem, that all problems cannot be solved immediately, Time is a healer..situation  needs deft handling..most of it is important to balance between both the women in one's life.. will arnav be able to balance between anji-khushi, will khushi and payal be able to balance the different roles they play in their lives.. will akash understand payal stance balancing both the wife and the mother in his life.. how will matriach nani find a balance between keeping the peace of the family and the priorities of the individual members of the family?lastly how will ppl at RM find a balance between the pasts, presents and future.. to find the answers ,tune in to IPK everyday..

POINTERS

spl mention to be to the lighting today as  it served to heighten the tensions onscreen and served as symbolisms .. arnav standing with khushi during tough times(darkness) and emerging in to light.. like the truth of their relationship  AND THEIR LOVE COMING TO LIGHT AFTER A PERIOD OF TESTING..AND KHUSHI CARRYING A POT IN THE DARK AS A WEAPON (THAT IS ARNAV'S PLANTS) SYMBOLISED SHE FIGHTING HER DARK PERIOD WITH THE HELP OF ARNAV'S LOVE..

Is it really happening?.. that is the peeling of  layers surrounding Anjali Jha..seems so.is she turning into a black character?looks like she has turned grey..with dialogues like you are in love and from the time of marriage  you have started lying..or is it her despression which making her utter these hurtful words?watch this space to find out if the change in anjali is temporary or permanent?

payal has finally raised her voice..for herself and her sister..wil akash be interrupted again BY mami.. will she drive him away from payal?? we will get answers for it soon

Past references galore on the IPK land.. is it time for the full truth of how all of them are linked by their pasts to be inaugurated?it seems so..so Would nani be able to contain the ruin caused by this truth spillage?will keep an eye on that to discuss this further..

Before going will leave with this second vow of marriage which is going to be important in the times to come.. Satya, I am quoting these  already quoted lines to give the reader an idea of the mood in the  days to come in this imaginary world of IPK

om oorje jara dastayaha"

My beloved, now you have walked the second step with me. Fill me up with strength and courage so that together we can protect the household and the children.?
The Bride says
"kutumburn rakshayishyammi sa aravindharam"

My lord, in your sorrows, I shall fill your heart with courage and strength. In your joys , I shall rejoice. I promise you that I will please you at all times with sweet words and take care of the family and the children. and you in turn shall love none other but me as your wife.?

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hola everyone!! ðŸĪ—

So how goes the morning today!? Did not think I would write after yesterday's episode - call me lazy or just too tired of making posts that defend someone - but I had made up my mind that I would not write today! But then again Sathu came in told me how much I am missed on REDUX - and she convinced me yet again to write!! Love you so much and today is a complete dedication to you!! âĪïļ

Coming to the episode :
I know many people who were left disgusted with it and the reason was - Anjali Shyam Manohar Jha! For me however the episode worked and it worked really well! It was quite a brilliant one if I may add - since everything was very subtly done but made an impact - just right enough to make someone like it - or hate it! 😉

Let me start with the scene of yesterday - I am gonna keep it short - since that scene was so short but so beautiful that it does not need any explanation!

âĪïļ Acceptance - the complete acceptance of love, of a relationship - of feelings and of emotions. Yesterday I had written in my post that Arnav Singh Raizada has accepted Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada as his wife and he knows that somewhere down the line - she has to. But he also is aware that he has hurt her by leaps and bounds and that scares her time and again to accept her feelings for him explicitly. The past few days he was quite mellowed down as he fought to woo his wife - however yesterday he played his trump card - the challenge card to make his wife accept him and boy did it work!!

Khushi is scared - she is horrified that she is alone in the house when the weather is not so good and the presence of a man in the shadows fears her more.She can fight for her safety and she tries but the moment she sees her man in the strike of the lightening - she forgets everything and rushes into his arms to find comfort and peace! Nothing matters except the fact that he is there for her - right there!! Arnav Singh Raizada is Khushi's anchor! Whatever transpires between the both of them - he has and will always remain her savior. He is the "rajkumar" hidden behind the mask of the "shaitaan" and Khushi is very well aware of it and that is why her heart can see through them as same people. She rushes to him and hugs him when she sees him because she finds comfort - a sense of security there. She knows whatever happens - at the end of the day - he is always going to be there - standing tall for her and protecting her from any tough situation that she faces! I was immediately taken to the numerous times when Arnav saved Khushi from any harm reaching her - be it the first episode or be it the last one where he stood up for Khushi in front of the whole family! He has always been there for her and he will always be there for her - keep her in his ambit and take care of her - protect her - love her  and act as her guardian!

Khushi's realization strikes in when she sees a single rose petal on Arnav and suddenly the hall way lights up and she realizes that she has been played by Arnav! She is taken aback and she expresses her discomfort and him playing her this way and not caring what went through her in the last few minutes! She pushes him - as he holds her and they fight physically as she tries resisting him and finally gives in when he hugs her!!

"U can keep fighting everything but you cannot fight the love that resides in your heart"

A very beautiful scene
- the way she fights him back - and completely apt with the given situation that we have been seeing for the past few days! Arnav has been trying to woo her back and she has been resisting it time and again! She has been fighting and herself to not give in - however this time when she does fight back - he pulls her to himself - pinning her to himself and taking her within his grasp and making her feel belonged! Khushi cannot fight her feelings anymore and she has to give in - she has to surrender for the sake of both of their love and both of their emotions!! They belong together and they both know that and while he seals the love from his side by hugging her - she seals it by first resisting and then hugging him back and with her tears! The complete acceptance of True love and of each other!

He reminds her that he has won the challenge and smiles and smirks at her acceptance of him as her husband - and while she shies and blushes away as she realizes the true understanding that they have reached in their relationship - she does not resist him. He does not want to let the moment go and he tries to seal their love with a kiss and she does not resist but gives in for she somewhere has been waiting for him and to belong completely to him. At this moment where they are alone - where they are together - nothing but LOVE engulfs them. âĪïļ

ðŸ˜ģ Anjali Shyam Manohar Jha and Arnav Singh Raizada ðŸ˜ģ
(The most controversial pair of the show apparently)

Let me tell you a story of a brother and sister - Anjali and chotte! Two people who have been together through all the tough times in their life together. They both faced a tragedy i.e the loss of their parents at a very young age and if they had been dependant on anyone - it was each other. While she was his mother - he was her chotte who would do anything for his di!

CUT to some years later
- Shyam Manohar Jha and Anjali fall in love! Everything is beautiful and everything is perfect! There is nothing wrong in their relationship - there is Love - there is Understanding - there is a connection that is trustworthy! However the brother - still holds the same importance and he holds the same place in his sister's heart as before. Two most important people in her life - her brother - her chotte - her Arnav and other her husband - her love - her Shyam! Self confessed by Anjali Shyam Manohar Jha - she lives and breathes only for these two!

Cut to a year later :
Arnav Singh Raizada falls in love with Khushi Kumari Gupta! However nothing is easy! They fight - they howl - they make things difficult but love happens and they get together (ignoring the situations in which it happened). However, just like Anjali - for Arnav her sister is still as much as important as his wife and he lives and breathes for these two.

As of today - Anjali's life is a mess!! Her husband has been humiliated and thrown out of the house without proper explanations and proofs - she is pregnant and completely dependent on her brother - she is emotionally and physically shattered and cannot put two and two together and most importantly she has this fear of losing the  other most important person in her life - her chotte!

Now what happened yesterday was a NORMAL REACTION of a sister who trusted her brother and let him go.

I request you all to Look at the situation before judging her
: Arnav was ready to go with Anjali but due to work issues he could not. But it was only after Anjali herself gave him the permission to leave for when she realized that the work was important - she did not want to hold on to her brother.

However when she returns home - she finds her brother in a compromising situation with his wife in the hall way! Was that wrong!? No. Arnav and Khushi are married - they can do whatever they feel like. However - see the ambiance of the situation. The ambiance of the situation was what put off Anjali and triggered the reaction of a lied to sister. Arnav was to go on a trip and he came back - that could have been accepted - but the arrangements done for this purpose - the flowers, the lighting - weren't they special!? Weren't they speaking of a planned effort!? They were screaming of IT!!! And that is why her reaction! She was not concerned about the fact that he was there with Khushi - she was upset about the fact that (as she thought) - that he lied to her to be with Khushi!!

While Anjali leaves sad and upset about her chotte's betrayal to her - Khushi also leaves upset that again things have gone haywire. Who does Arnav follow!? Anjali! He does not follow Khushi - because he knows she understands him and she is as concerned for Anjali as she is. They have accepted each other and their love has been sealed with the hug.

He has mended one relationship - and now he wants to mend the other. The two relationships that are important to him - one his wife - his Khushi and the other his sister - his di!

He goes to her - to convince her to give him a chance to listen to him - to understand him but Anjali is convinced that she wants to stay alone. She tells him ;

"Chotte tumne humse jhooth bola kyunki tum Khushiji ke saath kuch waqt guzzarna chahte the..."

The most important point here is not that she minded that Arnav wanted to spend time with Khushi (except maybe a little) - but the main point here is that she felt he LIED to her to spend time with Khushi. The chotte who would share everything with her - the chotte who would never lie to her - the chotte who would share his innermost feelings with her - she was under the impression that he cheated her for his wife. That was what hurt her.

Look at all the situations - Anjali has never blamed and pointed out at Khushi! She has never interfered in Arnav Khushi situation - even if it did not make her happy! She has never expressed her disappointment with Arnav over it - but yesterday she felt she was lied to!

Connect the dots and you will understand ;

1) She saw Arnav Khushi cutting the cake - did she go and address the issue to Arnav!? Did she complain to him!? NO! She kept it within herself and hated it - but she never came in between both of them.

2) She heard Arnav order a gift for Khushi - she did not like it - yet she did not voice it to Arnav
- she did not once make him feel that he should let Khushi go and make her the center of his prime importance. She swallowed it and accepted that she was not the only one who was the important person in Arnav's life!

3) Not once has she pin pointed at Khushi - she can easily emotionally target Khushi - but she has not! She has maintained her confusion - she has maintained the fact that she does not know what is the truth and that is why she does not chose to react against Shyam.

So at this moment her problem is not with Khushi - it is with Arnav! She is scared that she is losing him - she is scared that she is no longer his universe - she is scared that tthey as brother and sister have lost their connection. With her husband gone - she fears losing her brother too!

"waqt badal gaya hai...rishte badal gaye hain...chotte tum badal gaye ho...Tumhe pyaar hogaya hai chotte...jabse tumhari shaadi hui hai tum badal gaye ho...Jabse tumne humare sawalon ka jawab dena band kardiya...tabse tum badal gaye ho..."

Lets get one thing clear - Anjali does not her chotte's situation! All she can see is that he has changed - because he has stopped answering her questions - he has started giving importance to someone else. She however understands that love changes a person but she also makes him realize that she needs answers and if she does not get them - she will not seek him out. There have been many incidences when Arnav has not given her any answer - that is because he does not chose to - it is in his character - be it the reason behind him breaking his engagement with lavanya - or be it him getting married to Khushi. But at this moment - the wife in Anjali seeks answers - for her husband and for her sanity. And she wants to know them!

I would request all to give Anjali TIME!! That is all she needs!! She needs facts and situations to clear things for her! She is a broken woman - a woman who is shattered - not at peace and is battling with harsh realities of her life. All she seeks is love and happiness and she is not getting that! TIME and SPACE both play a major role and she will bounce back once she dissects each situation as it comes!

POINTS TO PONDER 😉

Missed call : Shyaam is soon gonna come back on the scene ðŸĪŠ

Medicine : I have been banging my head thinking that what could this mean! I think - it goes with the harsh truth that Anjali has to face! First Arnav tries to feed her the medicine - she does not accept it and shuns the door on his face. Then comes Mami and Akash - and Arnav warns Akash to give the right medicine - but Anjali again does not accept. Finally it is Arnav who is able to convince her to take the medicine and that too after he scares her with his death talk. Does it mean that Anjali is going to know the final truth only from Arnav and only when his life is in danger!? Only time will tell!

THE LOOK THROUGH TO THE FUTURE 😉

A feeling that Anjali is going to distance herself from Arnav and get closer to Akash! While Arnav and Anjali part ways - Arnav and Khushi come closer (even if it means a separation 😛 ) . On the other hand while Akash and Anjali bond - Payal and Akash have a long stretched rift!

Character Talk! 😉

Payal :
All right its good that you stood up against your husband - but why cannot you once own up to the fact that you did a mistake by hiding the truth when it had to come out!? What is with the stupid justification that at least the truth came out! Get real woman! Dont justify yourself - accept your mistake!

Akash :
I understand you because trust is what relationships are based on and Payal did break that! But why cannot you be sensible and try talking it out when she is willing!? Give her a chance at the least! True her speaking is not much of a help - but be the matured one and sort it out

Khushi : You better not throw attitude at Arnav for what happened in the hall way! I don't want another round of Di is not happy so I am not happy! This way you are neither making Di happy - nor your husband happy and nor yourself happy! He needs you now and not another woman trying to mess him up.

Arnav : And you MR. Better not take out the frustration of your conversation with Anjali on Khushi! Go take your SUV and drive away and vent out! You both have accepted each other and I dont want another round of blame game! More than that I would not be able to stand you being bashed! 😆

Barun Sobti
and Daljeet Bhanot - yesterday was your day! Oh how much I love to see the brother sister duo and no one portrays them as perfectly as both of you! 👏 👏 👏 Sanaya Irani, Utkarsha T, Deepali and Akshay - great job guys! 👏 👏

Phew - Finally done! Hope all of you dont get bored after reading this! 😆

Sathu again today is for you! :)

Love and Light
Anna 😊

Pics Credit : Illyria aka Juleka 😊

Edited by --Anna-- - 11 years ago
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

First the lovely couple..     

"I've chosen my life ' now I want to start living it."
                                                                                           Stephenie MeyerThe Twilight Saga

As I could not write yesterday.. I will be combining both...

Do we have any doubts about whats happening.. I think not.. 
Arnav Singh Raizada has accepted that he LOVES this woman.. and he will do ANYTHING to make her his.. He will go to any distance to keep her in his life..He had told himself and promised..

" sorry mujhe yeh sab kehna pada khushi, par tumhe main kaise jaane de sakta hoon.. and now sirf tumhe jaane se hi nahi rokoonga, but iss contract ke poora hone se pehle main tumhe waapis pa loonga.. I will win you back aur apni zindagi ka hissa banaoonga hamesha hamesha ke liye!"

In short he has come to the realisation that Khushi is his life and now he does not want to waste a single moment of their glorious time together.. He is eager to embark on this mysterious journey of life with her...
And in his quest to make her his.. He has declared a war.. A war against her indifference.. A war against her sadness.. A war against her resolve to ignore his efforts.. 

He had his eureka moment while remembering the past...and he decided to recreate old memories for her.. Trying to make her realise what they felt in those moments.. 

The 2 moments he chose.. the 2 memories that were 
1. when she hid in his closet: this happened right after he believed that she had gone forever to Lucknow, leaving him in peace.. But the thought that she had left and he would never be able to see her again.. had troubled him to no end... 
When he saw her there sitting in the closet.. he was angry.. but there was a sense of relief that she was there in front of him.. She had not left him.. 
It was this feeling of relief that stood out to him in that moment and wanted her to feel.. The pleasure of finding the other person.. 
GOD! the look Sanaya gives once he jumps out of the closet.. Priceless..

2. When she threw tea at him: He was amused and angry at her antics that day.. A paagal pan in his Khushi which he has come to adore.. An impulsive quick to react Khushi..
He threw coffee (which suspiciously looked like water ðŸ˜‰) at her face... Startling her.. 
The rage on her face... She looked sooo mad...
And well she was able to reignite the famous ASR anger and the passion that goes with it.. Once again making him stamp his authority.. 
When ASR says "theek hai to ab manwa lete hain"  AMAZING!! The smirk.. Just too good... Its the smirk we can swoon over whole day and night...

Trying to recreate the old moments he stumbled on to something which would ultimately lead to his victory.. 
He realised that to win her back.. he will need to force his authority, challenge her, goad her.. Because Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada can do anything.. but she cannot and will not back down from an open challenge...
They made a deal.. That she will come running into his arms.. and if she does so, then she will accept him as her husband.. The minute he challenged, we knew who was going to win.. Cos as Arnav said earlier to Khushi " Mere bina to jaise tumhaari koi baat hi nahi banti" How can Khushi not be with Arnav.. They are 2 bodies 1 soul after all..

Arnav Singh Raizada always does what he says.. Today was no different.. He played dirty and scared Khushi to her bones.. and the poor soul was left with no option but to run directly into his arms when she sees him standing in the middle of the hall calling her name...  hugging him tightly.. holding on to her dear life.. And this time he did not waste a nano second to hug her back.. Complete Acceptance from both of them.. He held her close, rubbing her hair, trying to silence her fears.. 
When she realises that he has done this on purpose.. Her anger towering, she lets it out.. hitting him in the chest.. he bears her anger with a grin on his face.. 
Now that she has lost the deal.. He with all his right as a husband.. pulls her into his arms.. Breaking all her barriers down.. She desperately tries to hold on to the last shreds of her anger, but gives up and embraces him with her full heart...
He reminds her that she has lost.. and moves forward to seal the deal with the kiss...ðŸ˜ģ but reality intervenes.. in the form of RM Waasis... 
An embarrassed Khushi tries to clean the rose petals... but Arnav tells her to relax.. Of course.. now that they have accepted each other with their hearts.. what was the point of hiding from anyone?? What was the need to feel ashamed.. and after all she is his legally wedded wife..
What a turnaround.. First they had to act lovey dovey to convince people that they are a happy married couple.. and now they have to hide their feelings from others, lest they should offend anyone.. 

The whole scenario conveyed one thing to me as a viewer.. They have finally accepted each other as husband and wife not only to themselves but also to each other.. Today they have voiced their feelings.. Arnav being there when Khushi was running around scared put across beautifully that he will be her shelter in every storm that threatens to engulf her.. He will be by her side, comforting her, holding her hand, guiding her all the way to safety.. 

Arnav and Anjali
A brother-sister relation so sweet that it wanted the sisters to do so much for their brother.. I for one thought.. Its such a beautiful bond which they share.. And wanted to have something similar with my brother..

A brother who always did everything possible for his sister's happiness.. Who never wanted to give her any pain.. Never wanted to see tears in her eyes.. 

He is feeling the pain and agony of being distanced by the very sister.. Anjali on seeing Arnav and Khushi in throes of passion, with rose petals cushioning their path asks Chhote hadn't he told her he was going for a meeting to Agra?? He tries to answer and approach her but is shrugged off with Anjali walking off to her room..Leaving a confused Arnav behind who is unable to understand this behaviour of his di.. 

Arnav once again is left in the middle.. But as I always believed, Anjali's well being will always be his first priority.. He goes to her room.. trying to reason with her.. Trying to tell her the truth but she again sends him out of her room, asking him to leave her alone... Still not able to understand the reason of her displeasure... Wondering why was she so angry that he did not make it to the satsang... 

She tells him that he should not have lied to her about the meeting in Agra.. If he wanted to spend time with Khushi he should have said so.. At least he should have told her the truth.. Now she understands what the reality is... (God only can save Arnav now) 

Akash and mami tell Arnav that she has still not taken the medicine.. Leaving Arnav worried.. 
Arnav goes back to Anjali's room.. telling her to listen to him.. and giving her his swear.. when she still refuses asking her.. is she no longer worried about him.. Does she not wish for his life.. She stops him and takes the medicine.. She requests him not to say such things again.. He requests her that she also should not think that he will ever lie to her.. Anjali remains unconvinced and tells him..
  "Times have changed.. You have changed.. you have fallen in love..Since the day you got married, everything has changed.. Everything has changed since the day you stopped answering my questions.."
 I was very upset with her dialogues initially.. but on further thinking about them.. I realised what she said was correct only..

Times have changed...Where there was only love and trust in the family members on the surface.. The actual depths of the relations are becoming visible.. 
Where once Akash commented on his sangeet that di and jijaji are the best couple to a sombre payal who was aware of the truth of Shyam.. the same jija ji turned out to be a cheater..
Where once Akash could do anything for Payal.. He cannot stand the sight of her..
Where Arnav and Anjali were always close to each.. Distances are growing between them.. 
Where Arnav and Khushi could not stand each other.. Now they cannot stay away from each other.. 
The only thing that is constant is Mami and Nani.. Mami's hatred for Gupta sisters.. and Nani's faith in Gupta sisters.. 

You have changed..You have fallen in love.. A closure of a loop for me.. Once she said those words in context to lavanya.. Then also he was shocked how could she know that he has fallen in love with Khushi.. But today both of them are aware that Arnav has fallen in love with Khushi.. It is a fact that she knew but was never really accepted.. cos never in the past had she really seen him showing her love in an obvious way.. She assumed Arnav and Khushi were in love.. but his ASR persona never changed.. never left him.. 
Now she sees a different chhote who is not chhote at all.. He is somebody's husband.. A person whose wife is also important to him.. And because of his wife, he did something, she never would have thought he was capable of.. Broke her marriage.. destroyed her happiness.. Still failing to comprehend her own worth in bothe Arnav and Khushi's life...

Since the day you got married, everything has changed... When Arnav married Khushi.. he made it impossible for Shyam to hurt Khushi.. and stopped Shyam's efforts of trying to kill Anjali.. And he began on the most important journey of his life.. The journey to Khushi's truth, innocence and the journey of his love... In that journey he became aware of the horrid truth behind Shyam Manohar Jha and was left with no other option but to throw him out of the house..

Everything changed, once you stopped answering my questions.. After his marriage, Arnav failed to tell Anjali the true reason behind his hasty marriage.. The reason that it was only for her sake that he took such a step.. For the first time making her lose faith in khushi and him.. Till date he is silent about the truth.. He has told her the reason he did it for her sake.. But he has not explained the reason behind this action of throwing Shyam out of the house..What made him trust Khushi over Shyam?? After all Shyam was in their lives' longer than Khushi...
Had the truth come out earlier. would she have believed him.. No.. But at that time, she would also not have thought that he threw Shyam out for Khushi's sake..

Akash and Payal
Payal has been tolerating everything Akash is saying silently for she is aware that her inability to tell him the truth has hurt him a lot.. 
She scolds Khushi in front of him making him realise that she is not only Khushi's sister but she is trying hard to fulfill her role as DIL and his wife too.. 
She interrupted Khushi after she let out one important thing but before she could make another blunder.. when she uttered the word amma.. Had she completed her sentence that amma stopped them from telling the truth lest the marriage should break once again.. it would have reinforced the doubt which Shyam tried to creat in Akash's mind.. But her words that Payal did want to tell the truth but was stopped by other factors.. made him realise that she did not want to break their promise..

Further when Nani said..that if Khushi and Payal kept quiet it was only to keep the family together.. and everyone understands that..Akash listens to nani intently.. Some cobwebs clearing.. But once your trust is broken, it is not so easy to form it again.. 

Finally Payal found her 2 feet to stand on today.. She took a stand.. trying to clear the air between them.. asking him why was he behaving like this.. She is only trying to take care of him.. Even if she cannot do anything for di.. at least she can take care of him.. Support him.. be with him.. Saying everything a loving and caring wife would say...

But interrupted by mami once again..ðŸ˜Ą

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to dedicate this part of my post entirely to Anjali Manohar Jha..

Lets forget for a moment that the woman I am writing about is Anjali.. Arnav's sister.. Khushi's sister in law.. 
Lets just assume.. She is just a WOMAN... Any woman... Now lets talk about that woman...

Her past..

Positives

1. Belongs to a good family
2. The family dotes on her
3. Brother who would do anything for her
4. Husband she believed loved her
5. A child in her womb.. a symbol of love

Negatives

1. Childhood physical disability
2. Mother committed suicide.. Dad mostly dead.. Reasons unknown..
3. First Marriage broken on the day of marriage..
4. Thrown out of their home by chacha
5. A brother who loves her more than anything but fails to share anything with her.. she has to force or blackmail him to do almost everything

Result: abandonment issues.. That people leave.. Mother did not consider kids worthy enough and left them alone in the world to fend for themselves.. She was never able to share her misery with her brother who went through the same thing as her.. She internalised the pain.. and made herself believe that she had forgotten the past..

She found a husband who made her his Rani Sahiba..Gave her everything she wanted and dreamed of.. Looked after her every smallest desire.. Never gave her a reason to be angry.. Gave her plenty of reasons to be suspicious though overlooked because of the rose tinted glasses.. A husband who made her believe that he was only good.. Had no faults.. who listened to her every complaint patiently.. Who supported her.. who made her dependent on himself... 

Family, brother, husband never wanted her to face any adversity.. Kept telling her the world is as sweet and kind as they show her.. She was safe in her sanctuary.. She never had a moment of worry..

Her present..

Positives
1. A family where everyone dotes on her
2. A child in her womb.. something to look forward to...
3. A brother and sister in law always ready to support her.. Both have only one wish.. That she should be happy...

Negatives
1. Husband is a cheater
2. Husband kidnapped and tried to kill her brother
3. Husband thrown out of the house
4. Husband cheated on her with brother's wife who is an inseparable part of brother's life..
5. Brother for whom she was the Sun of whose universe is no longer completely focused on her
6. a child in her womb.. a reminder of its father.. a child who will never let her forget about its father..

Result: Her whole universe crumbled overnight.. A person whom she trusted completely was accused of such horrendous acts.. A person who was her life.. reason of existence was thrown out of the house solely on the basis of accusations,, without a shred of proof...

The day Shyam was asked to leave the RM, her faith in everything broke.. She went into a state of shock.. She was unable to grasp the situation.. and she lost the grasp on reality.. 

She suffered in her misery alone.. She banished her brother from entering her sanctuary.. The family which doted on her.. left her alone thinking that its best to let her come to terms with the truth.. But the family did not reinforce the truth.. 

The brother never came clean about the facts of the situation.. Only told that he had to do this for her and her baby..  but not the real reason.. he thought he was once again protecting her from the ugly truth.. but did he??

Can any woman who was in a devoted relationship for 4 years believe  the accusations against her husband just because somebody said so.. If a woman does, then doesn't it mean that she had no faith in the relation to begin with.. 

All Anjali knows and understands is that HER CHHOTE kicked out HER SHYAM JI because of KHUSHI JI.. She is no SAINT.. Can you imagine what might be going through her mind?? Why did she ever bring Khushi into RM? Why did she not listen to chhote and kick her out?? She was happy till she saw the sparks fly between Arnav and Khushi but now that it has threatened her existence, not happy at all.. only thing she is blaming is why did chhote marry Khushi??? Why? She finds herself the culprit for keeping Khushi coming back to their lives.. and therefore she is now blaming chhote for it.. for it was he who fell in love with her and married her bringing her in their house and gave 24x7 close proximity to Shyam and Khushi' If he had not married her, the truth of Shyam's engagement to Khushi would probably have stayed buried FOREVER..

She is mourning for the death of her relation.. A person in mourning can be depressed or can just have symptoms of depression.. I would say Anjali as of now is suffering from psychotic depression.. Her entire demeanor.. ready to fall at the drop of the hat look.. That is why she is having the irrational thoughts that Chhote no longer cares about her'What she needs is a little reassurance from his side that no matter what he will always be by her side.. Remember when Arnav said di aap mujhe kabhi ma ki tarah chod ke mat chale jaana' Do u think it's the fear only Arnav has.. The fear of abandonment is deep rooted in Anjali too' She never expressed it for she was sure that her brother and husband would never leave her side.. But now with one gone.. her very foundations have shaken and who is to say that her brother cannot leave her too?? That is why every time she sees Khushi and Arnav together sharing private moments she goes to her hell that Chhote might forget about her.. 

We might feel that Anjali is being selfish..self centered.. But does she have a control over her feelings?? She always wished happiness for her brother.. Do you think she wants to sabotage that happiness? She doesn't.. but right now her insecurities have heightened many folds.. for that reason we are seeing a clinging Anjali.. Please do remember she is the same sister who willingly and whole heartedly gave Khushi the charge of Arnav's medicine.. She was the one who wanted to cheer Khushi up when she was missing Arnav.. She was the one who arranged for Khushi's ticket to London, so that they could be together.. She was also the one who recorded the Holi fest and wanted to reasure the memory of her chhote being happy.. 
When faced with such mental shocks people can come across as mean and selfish.. but its not something they can help.. or have control over.. 

Points to ponder:
1. The medicine they kept asking Anji to take can be symolosed to the bitter truth.. which she is refusing to swallow at the moment.. When time comes Arnav will make sure that she sees the whole truth and swallow it.. and he will do whatever is necessary for her to be aware of the truth..

2. Arnav's shocked expression after listening to Anjali.. Poor boy.. He could not imagine that his di had a problem with his marrying.. after all she was the one who said that it was the best diwali present that he could give her when he agreed to marry Lavanya..
He has realised how deep the scars have been made because he chose to hide the truth..

3. How long will Payal tolerate this behaviour? Will she tell Akash enough? If you have so much problem in looking at my face and you keep rejecting everything that I am trying to do for no fault of mine.. Than you be happy with your mom.. Main chali.. ðŸ˜Š

4. Nani is trying really hard to keep peace at home.. but will mami's constant jibes at Gupta sisters result in her telling her the truth? 

well.. I think Have written too much already..

Have a great weekend guys..

Love 
Kopal

PS: thanks a ton to the LIKE team.. ðŸ˜ƒ
Warm hugs to all the reduxians for bringing flavour to each episode..

Edited by Chani123 - 11 years ago