India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

with love to mr hegde and gul khan..uptd

laksanu Senior Member
laksanu
laksanu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
this is a honest set of questions from a fan..who waits everyday to watch the show..rewatches the scenes every day in and out..before you turn the story into a bro-sis story give the answers to the following..

1. why does the title promo of the show have arnav and k hushi...in it
2. how many awards have arnav and anjali received as bro sis pair...
3. how many of IPK promos actually have arnav and anjali in it...
4. if this is about all the characters of the show..why dont you change the banner of the show that depicts that...
5. why after 1 year to r convincing us that this show was about bro sis relation...
6. why in the story when arnav was kidnapped ..anjali did not try hard to find out where he was..why did her character not save him.
7. check this and let us know why only this video has a million views and still counting
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1UqCGsfLBc

hope you have answers to these..once you have those we can talk

Edited by laksanu - 20 July 2012 at 12:14pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

so_hanikhanMitzsvaseshuprincessak2008jas611celaanjaanichokritingtingreianaSS24parneetisammi5WorkerBcraziefangurtilicioussai_nehadhivyLaraHeerAce11mz.brar4856Erika1sun2011priyankaajyotika20zsewaqSiri22vellainsaanbewakoofLadkiBarundeewani19soharaGodhuliLogonDeedeepa1Angel13-MKB-Kookiemonster.MyriadOfHues.

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
well said dear..send this to Mr. Hedge and Gul Khan ..I want them to read it..

Seriously I hope that end this Anjali track soon as possible by bringing Shyam back...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SS24sun20114856priyankaazsewaq

SS24 Groupbie
SS24
SS24

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
That's true. If this show was about brother and sister, than why are they showing all promos about Arnav and Khushi? The truth is that PH has agreed to give Daljeet more time and now they are trying to divert viewers attention from Arnav and Khushi to Anjali. I don't see any difference in Bubbly and Anjali track. Both hell bent on ruining a married life. I hope they don't stretch this track too long and finish this Anjali crap soon!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitzjas611craziefanlaksanusun2011bewakoofLadki

WorkerB Senior Member
WorkerB
WorkerB

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I agree. Sanaya has been treated rather unfairly by the PH and CVs. Maybe because of Barun's popularity but Sanaya with Barun is the backbone of this show. 

And now even Anjali gets more screen time than Sanaya.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ak2008Mitzmz.brarsun2011bewakoofLadki

sammi5 Senior Member
sammi5
sammi5

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Your post is very well stated. I trust that Khusbhoo and Mishti with their connection to the PH can forward them this post and see hoe many views Khushi and Arnav has with their connection as to Arnav and Anjali, she wants more air time fine b ut not at the expense of us Khushi and Arnav. I nev er thought I would feel this way but it is time to bring Shyam back and let Anjali have him back, she deserves him and then some only then would she realise who and what he is, she needs air time bring back Shyam, I cannot believe how she processes things in her mind, Arnav had a very sad but wake up call with Anjali today, I think for the first time he saw her selfish side.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laksanubewakoofLadki

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
We want mature answers, CVs.  Not a "dekhna hai to dekho"

Is there only 1 CV ?

I wonder if we need to now start contacting StarPlus and 4Lions to get some answers ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bewakoofLadki

bewakoofLadki IF-Rockerz
bewakoofLadki
bewakoofLadki

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
well said.i hope they ol c d post n coments n work on it. .if d directr z sayn dat v want ol d tym rabba ve.yes v want rabba ve rabbe ve. v. dnt want ths anjali tk jelouse. .dnt v  have enuff prbml i nour house dat v sit n watch thss oo  too w'  ? wana piece of mindf.v fsind a solace . .in ua show..bt dats changn 2. .
parneeti Groupbie
parneeti
parneeti

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laksanu

this is a honest set of questions from a fan..who waits everyday to watch the show..rewatches the scenes every day in and out..before you turn the story into a bro-sis story give the answers to the following..

1. why does the title promo of the show have arnav and k hushi...in it
2. how many awards have arnav and anjali received as bro sis pair...
3. how many of IPK promos actually have arnav and anjali in it...
4. if this is about all the characters of the show..why dont you change the banner of the show that depicts that...
5. why after 1 year to r convincing us that this show was about bro sis relation...
6. why in the story when arnav was kidnapped ..anjali did not try hard to find out where he was..why did her character not save him.
7. check this and let us know why only this video has a million views and still counting
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1UqCGsfLBc

hope you have answers to these..once you have those we can talk

plz i request you to email this to star plus. seriouly what want answers to all these questions. anjili does nothing other than crying for everything. but kushi tried hard to make things perfect n even risked her like for arnav? her selfless character shows that she is the main lead. if at all you want to make anjili as main lead, then first give her some brains to know the reality, some courage to face it n some attitude to understand her chotey n kushi who ruined their life for her.

Go to top