Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heidi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i think anjali will be the lead only for this track,,and inthe future they will focus on khusi..like that in the past..
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

No ..Anjali CAN NEVER be the lead of this show...Dont worry πŸ˜ƒ..There was a time when Shyam got more screen time that doesnt mean he was the lead..

Exactly my point! Can ever stop saying that bc we didnt find read any articles saying or confirming that. And ofc she will never be the lead!!! its such an obvious thing! She is just getting more screen time bc her so called world is shattered!
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pls dont sympathasize..Sanaya is the MOST consistent..beautiful...talented...if CVs sideline her..then the show automatically shut down..πŸ˜ƒ...
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ur getting worked up for nothing she isn't the lead its jus the storyline requires her more screen time thats all don't mean she is the lead come on guyz its true at 1 point snake had more screen time the kushi and arnav didn't mean he was the lead they know arshi make the show no arshi show is shit so they won't cut sunaya out chill guyz
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Smitz_LIGHTS999

It proves how dedicated sanaya is to her work and her sensibility, unlike some people who love attention & fake publicity!

exactly my thought dear ... sanaya is a fantastic person πŸ˜Š
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why didn't anyone said Shyam was the lead during the kidnapping track? Seriously just chill Sanaya is still the lead the love interest are always the lead anywhere.

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
hahahah You people live in Dellusional World or what :) ? ! I Mean Whn was it SAID Daljeet is the Lead :) ! did she come up n said or some1 else :) Grow up :) take anjali as a character :) ! all these times we got OVER shyam Scenes ! why didn't Such things come up 1 seriously this is Fiction ! n All Will be given Space ! n no doubt ArHi r always the center :) 
tanurocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
frnds... anjali is not the main lead.ITS KHUSHI...anjali is the parallel lead.the story is not only abt arnav khushi love story.it also abt the relationship between arnav and anjali.PLZ STOP SPREADING THIS KIND OF NEWS.ITS NOT TRUE...
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
i hope this is temporary (giving daljeet so much screenspace) because im sure they dont want to lose a ton of viewers by sidelining Sanaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 
Reksy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well u know, v have to give it the cvs...for choosing a ambiguous tittle...the pyyar in the title can be anything n don't forget it's a question mark to them as well