India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Why Every1 comparing AB with RMJ ??? :O

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I saw so many posts comparing AB with RMJ . So I thought to make this topic . Sorry If it offends any1 .But It's just my POV . I posted this in some other's post but thought to post it again in seperate topic so tht every1 should read it . 

Tell me One thing Guyz Why some of u are comparing RMJ with AB ? I mean Is it Written somewhere that If it happened with RMJ , it surely gonna happen with AB too . If it is then Plzzz show it to me becozz i would like to read it .

On Serious note First of all thing AB and RMJ are completely Two opposite shows . On Acting Det Kinshuk and Parul are best . Kinrul's jodi is Blockbuster (No proof needed ) .Kinrul will do their work Perfectly .90% work will be done by them only by their chemistry and Expressive Acting. What to be seen is 10% which surely depends on Storyline and Luck . So if Kinrul comes and They gives a New interesting Story , a new Dimension to Prishna's Love Story is given . Why Any1 would not be interested to see it ?  Confused .  As far as RMJ and aB are concerned , Let me tell u Yes Sangad entered in RMJ but it didn't worked . But It was coz they didn't used Sangad's chemistry at all . They didn't promoted them properly , They didn't utilized their acting skills . Infact How much i know ANgad's Entry promo was shown when he already entered in the show . They didn't raised any excitement in Viewers . This was the reason why it didn't worked . 
Now if In AB , Parul comes and People comes to know abt it , I am sure They all will see the show , Atleast They will see the 1st epi of Kinrul forsure (This i can gurantee) .So Initial boost will be Provided by Kinrul . Only channel has to do is to maintain it by Keep on promoting Kinrul , By Keep on showing Kinrul in the show and not repeating the Mistake which they did by showing only and only Krishna . They will have to utilize Kinrul . If they will do this many things . I can very well guarantee that AB will surely Rockk in TRP's . Noone should forget Kinrul are the only Couple who even gave 11 TRP which is a record and No couple could even came close to it , todna toh Door ki baat hai 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kinrul4evrcrazysandhirsanny-beautiful-aamina-HaRul-loverRamsha..Dilbole_ShiOmRutaahir004

sanny-beautiful IF-Dazzler
sanny-beautiful
sanny-beautiful

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Wow...
Great post...
Completely agree with you...
KINRUL  WAS,IS&WILL BE THE BEST...

Edited by sithu08 - 20 July 2012 at 7:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
100% agree !!

moniluvskinshuk

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Yes Moni I agree with you 100%
RMJ did not have the same story baseline as AB
Mitali is getting replaced (according to articles), they not killing the character Krishna
we all were expecting a new entry as ST's daughter so who said that is not happening
for now we are not even sure if Parul is taking up the character as Krishna or ST's daughter
AB needs something big to boost TRP so why not Parul

moniluvskinshuk

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Hey Moni,
*hugs*
have come to the the forum after a while and just shocked to nasty posts by certain people
I totally agree with you shows should not be compared and actors also shouldn't be compared as every1 has their own specialities.

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Guys for Liking my Post. 

@Aamina 

Hey Dear how are u ? Long time No see . Everything is Fine naa Smile . yes There are so many NAsty Comments bashing each other . And Yes it's unfair to compare two stars or two shows . Every Actor is different and Every show is different . We should stick to our show and actors . I really didn't get the point of bringing RMJ in AB forum . Just coz there too was Replacement , U re comparing it with AB now . Replacement is not happenning 1st time . Who else can better know then us Ragvirians / Kinrulians . how much it hurts Only We know this . And We completely understand it as well But Becoz of that Bashing should not be done . It's Wrong. 
Wow So U too would Restart watching it . Thatzz great . Looking 4wd to discussions again . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShiviHaRul-lover

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Wow Moni lovely post and I completely agree with you there is no need for comparison between RMJ and AB. They are two different shows. Yes I agree for good couple good story is also required which I am sure CT's will give us 

moniluvskinshuk

kinshukangel Groupbie
kinshukangel
kinshukangel

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I agree with u moni di yes cv have to show thier chemistry.100% kinrul will rock.they are best

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index