aparnapr121 Newbie
aparnapr121
aparnapr121

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis_1122

Originally posted by aparnapr121

Originally posted by Artemis_1122

I think both get rejected.
Palak didn't have the courage to give her speech and Ansh will read the essay Bua wrote ... about how much he "likes" his teacher. lol that's pretty low even for Bua.
I think we'll be at even worse than square one... with palak hating Aarti (for lying to her that everything will be fine... I know that's unreasonable but she is just a child) and even Ansh will be angry with Yash for writing him that speech.
This show never fails to surprise me. I thought it would be a friendly competition between the parents with both children being selected in the end. oh well... lets see what happens next.

Yeah...felt the same..but i pray that Yash will ask Ansh about his peformance and he will come to know that someone has changed the speech..Atleast Cv's have to do that...n I am even worried about Aarti..Will this affect G3's love n kind behaviour to Aarti??...
I also hope Ansh finds out that Yash didn't write him that speech... but I don't think that's going to happen. Even if Yash or Aarti finds out, they won't let the kids get involved and find out how evil adults can be. Either way I am not too worried abt Ansh. He's a good kid. He'll forgive and forget.
I don't think G3 will blame Aarti this time. she not only meant well and had no control over how this situation turned out, she also asked their permission and involved them in her plan (unlike last time.)
I don't know why but I feel like this track is meant to create the beginnings of friendship between Palak and Ansh.

In that case it wud be very interesting...yeah as u said lets not get the kids involved in these stuff...but i want yash to know the truth

TheMockingBird Goldie
TheMockingBird
TheMockingBird

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Yea both of them might get rejected.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

villager00

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by danceismyworld

I think they both will be rejectedOuch

exactly my feeling 
Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Yes both of them will lose...they will be angry on AarYa...then I don't know what will happen!!  Confused
gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
may be  rej, both

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index