Punar Vivah

Selected or Rejected : Dilemma

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hello Guys !!

Episode was in a tensed mood !! And Boa was successful in her mission Angry

No more analysis from my side...But right away wanna ask u one question...

Do Ansh and Palak get select or reject ??

Damn no precap !! Hanging in the air !! Disapprove

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnapr121Nisha_abiArtemis_1122TheMockingBirddesikimsamdanceismyworldkholitaLoveforlifeTanShi_CrazyLuvvillager00maha9pickachu

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I think they both will be rejectedOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudhakholitavillager00

Artemis_1122 Senior Member
Artemis_1122
Artemis_1122

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I think both get rejected.
Palak didn't have the courage to give her speech and Ansh will read the essay Bua wrote ... about how much he "likes" his teacher. lol that's pretty low even for Bua.
I think we'll be at even worse than square one... with palak hating Aarti (for lying to her that everything will be fine... I know that's unreasonable but she is just a child) and even Ansh will be angry with Yash for writing him that speech.
This show never fails to surprise me. I thought it would be a friendly competition between the parents with both children being selected in the end. oh well... lets see what happens next.

Edited by Artemis_1122 - 20 July 2012 at 11:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnapr121cssudhakholita

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis_1122

Palak didn't have the courage to give her speech and Ansh will read the essay Bua wrote ... about how much he "likes" his teacher. lol that's pretty low even for Bua.
I think we'll be at even worse than square one... with palak hating Aarti (for lying to her that everything will be fine... I know that's unreasonable but she is just a child) and even Ansh will be angry with Yash for writing him that speech.
This show never fails to surprise me. I thought it would be a friendly competition between the parents with both children being selected in the end. oh well... lets see what happens next.

I felt the same that there would be a hot core competition among Yash/Ansh and Aarti/Palak...But whats gonna happen now ?? have to wait till monday Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Artemis_1122kholita

aparnapr121 Newbie
aparnapr121
aparnapr121

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Yeah...felt the same..but i pray that Yash will ask Ansh about his peformance and he will come to know that someone has changed the speech..Atleast Cv's have to do that...n I am even worried about Aarti..Will this affect G3's love n kind behaviour to Aarti??...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Artemis_1122kholita

Artemis_1122 Senior Member
Artemis_1122
Artemis_1122

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnapr121

Yeah...felt the same..but i pray that Yash will ask Ansh about his peformance and he will come to know that someone has changed the speech..Atleast Cv's have to do that...n I am even worried about Aarti..Will this affect G3's love n kind behaviour to Aarti??...
I also hope Ansh finds out that Yash didn't write him that speech... but I don't think that's going to happen. Even if Yash or Aarti finds out, they won't let the kids get involved and find out how evil adults can be. Either way I am not too worried abt Ansh. He's a good kid. He'll forgive and forget.
I don't think G3 will blame Aarti this time. she not only meant well and had no control over how this situation turned out, she also asked their permission and involved them in her plan (unlike last time.)
I don't know why but I feel like this track is meant to create the beginnings of friendship between Palak and Ansh.

Edited by Artemis_1122 - 20 July 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnapr121

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
The kids will both be rejectedCry, palak will hate aarti moreDisapprove, ansh will start hating yashShocked, aarya will face a new problemeUnhappy and aarti will get the stong punchOuch and bua will be happy Angry
maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I think both will be rejected but have a small hope  for some magic to make the situation better.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index