Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: feya

Very very poetic...subtle and beautiful...

I don't think I can take all the credit, Whitney brought the words and let me borrow her song, I just made the pics 😳 x
smashitup thumbnail
Originally posted by: twix

i love ur postπŸ‘

Thank you so much πŸ€— x
smashitup thumbnail
Originally posted by: amisuv

What a wonderful song... Perfect for the day 😊

And amazing capture of those shadows...

Thanks my Diva πŸ€—

Suvi πŸ€— your man is so perfect - he needed the best song to show off his shadows !!!

Always a pleasure and having just learn how to activate my siggie display - may I say blue Barun looks amazing !!! x
smashitup thumbnail

My pleasure πŸ˜ƒ x
smashitup thumbnail
Originally posted by: mtina0207

Fantastic.>Simply WOW

Our pair are so wow πŸ˜‰ makes my job easy - thank you x
smashitup thumbnail
Originally posted by: highonshows

Kalpana...aap sachmein ek ke baad ek chun chuk ke lati hai apne khazaane se.
tell me, will u stay or run away...touched a chord deep inside...
Isnt that what they've been trying to figure out all this time...yet and answer still to be surfaced. Although we saw a glimpse of that today...when Arnav for a change held his anger when khush istarted getting made and just pulled her into a hug again. This time for the first time initiating it himself for the first time ever. (fight and khushi's ghussa was a reminder of the falling guest house fight night, in which Arnav was again in Green shirt and Khushi is Yellow although with red salwar)

They will have to go thru few more turbulances to finally know neither is going anywhere...

The last 2 pictures with wording...was a neat wrap up of the whole situation and so beautifully fitting.

Always love ur picture sequencing in each collage that is made to match with the feel of the para ur talking bout.

As usual no word to describe the brilliance and the essense captured.

ThnQ for the PM

Avni...πŸ€—

Avni πŸ€— I wish I could explain things the way you do ... oh so well and simply !

Yes that hug was special, she may well have run into his arms but he did some running of his own standing still !!!

You've been an amazing supporter of my work - I never take it for granted - thank you x
smashitup thumbnail
Originally posted by: livy

very nicely done.

Thank you very much 😳 x
smashitup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Lovely post!
I just somehow live in your posts!

Hey check my comment on your post about the asr hands!

πŸ€— Thank you Sandy ... that's a really old post !!!  I still love their hands above all else and that is one of my most favourite posts x
smashitup thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

gd morning, kalpana
last night as i saw him hug her, his chin resting on her shoulder and crook of neck, i thought he looks so good, that looks so nice, will kalpana put it in her collage? i needn't have thought that, the best shot of every single day is always there. love it. love the loneliness of the song. his life it sounded like. sana slso was beautiful in these scenes, yhe closeness of the hug is in your interpretation, very very nice. thanks.

Hello Indi 😳 I seriously aim to please.  Listen Suvi never hesitates to tell if I miss anything ... please make sure you do the same ... I never mind and want to make sure I get it right !

I usually end up with around a 100 captures for most posts but I have missed scenes in the past πŸ˜‰ thank you so much for your feedback and support ... love that you love my interpretation x
smashitup thumbnail
Originally posted by: claireDD

woowkalpu...
its awesome...

what ann episode it was ...
ahh how much i wish they dint interrupt da love birds...
thanx a heap for making my day..

i love u

Dilru πŸ€— I love your unconditional love for me and my work !!!

It was awesome, he her Bodyguard and she in his caring and full contact loving hug 😍 wow indeed !

πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—