Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz-20-7-12 (Page 2)

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

OUTSTANDING episode today... KST rocked... ClapClapClap

the starting KP convo revealed K's mindset... he knows what kind of man KN is, but he still had to go and get him out of jail as KN is his brother.. Clap  K was also not shy of expressing his disappointment with P... he expected P to help him in his time of need... appreciated P as well.. she stood her ground and stuck to her convictions.. Clap  Both stood in their POV without berating the other..

Krishna seems to have finally become completely fed up with his sick family... loved the way he gave verbal lashing to both SS and KN  Clap  ... told them that both are equally bad... LOL

On monday, I expect KST to insist that Manwa and his mom stay in TN.. afterall, they cannot slink off now, after having the entire Allahabad come to know of their relationship with SS.. they now have to live with the hole they have dug for themselves.. Evil Smile

And KST will say shaku and ASY live in TN and he will leave with his Babu pratigya? Seems like that way to me!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4a_umababithajpiyarapiyari

simmi.friends03 IF-Dazzler
simmi.friends03
simmi.friends03

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

OUTSTANDING episode today... KST rocked... ClapClapClap

the starting KP convo revealed K's mindset... he knows what kind of man KN is, but he still had to go and get him out of jail as KN is his brother.. Clap  K was also not shy of expressing his disappointment with P... he expected P to help him in his time of need... appreciated P as well.. she stood her ground and stuck to her convictions.. Clap  Both stood in their POV without berating the other..

Krishna seems to have finally become completely fed up with his sick family... loved the way he gave verbal lashing to both SS and KN  Clap  ... told them that both are equally bad... LOL

On monday, I expect KST to insist that Manwa and his mom stay in TN.. afterall, they cannot slink off now, after having the entire Allahabad come to know of their relationship with SS.. they now have to live with the hole they have dug for themselves.. Evil Smile

toally agree..
@bold...well said..after all manwa wants thakurs so called samman,status...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umababithaj

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
The episode was one of the best in terms of dialogues and for character's seeing some home truths

I actually enjoyed the KP scene as both stood to their pov and neither budging to accommodate the other.

P too realised that she really does not know how one would feel if they come to know that their dad fathered another child as K pointed out using Prof example and the Prof telling P that its hard for anyone to accept this fact. Till that moment, I felt P sympathised with ASY plight but realised all are victims and not just ASY.

P too is learning that no matter what one does for someone when it comes their individual families, they always come first. Kesar and P relationship where Kesar is putting KN above P.

K pointing out to KN that he is as bad as SS and that he should not take the moral ground.. That scene and dialogue was the best part of the episode.

ASY will get what he wanted, SS accepting him as his son, probably will get his place in the Haveli and his mother getting her rightful place too but I still can't help but think that ASY is the loser in all this

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaBruce_Lsuk4teenssCaped_CrusaderbabithajVeena.S

abhiloveriya IF-Sizzlerz
abhiloveriya
abhiloveriya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

It was gud episode yesterday..
Kst rocked...
Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Wat an Epi, Krish Krish Krishhh... Everywer KST, Oh my Dairymilk hurted alot... Ouch
loved KriYa scene, the way He xpressed his dissappointment 4 Pratz not helpin him, He knows KN is wrong, juz 4 family sake as a bro he wanna help him... n Pratz is right at her place...
we can't answer some questions unless we experience it, Pratz couldn't answer Will she accept an illegimate Bro/sis suddenly, except sayin tats not ASY's fault... Loved it Krish sayin he doesn't wanna blame anyone, leave me alone, Yup he needs some peace of mind, not right, wrongs...
Wat a punch to KN frm Krish, no wonder if anyone will comes as KN's son after 10 years...LOL lallontop..!! Exactly KN is xerox copy of SS, They both can compete with eachother abt thier sins n crimes... ROFL
So K wanna leave TN, superb he can't bare n accept the truth, His fa's new family, Tats juz not posible r an easy thing 4 anyone whoz sensitive n honest normally, then tats better to leave, SS deservs it, how many times TNs have to take it easy as nothin happend...
By CVs grace Pratz won't stops him...

Edited by Veena.S - 20 July 2012 at 11:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_Lsuk4tanudrashtiteenss

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

Wat an Epi, Krish Krish Krishhh... Everywer KST, Oh my Dairymilk hurted alot... Ouch
loved KriYa scene, the way He xpressed his dissappointment 4 Pratz not helpin him, He knows KN is wrong, juz 4 family sake as a bro he wanna help him... n Pratz is right at her place...
we can't answer some questions unless we experience it, Pratz couldn't answer Will she accept an illegimate Bro/sis suddenly, except sayin tats not ASY's fault... Loved it Krish sayin he doesn't wanna blame anyone, leave me alone, Yup he needs some peace of mind, not right, wrongs...
Wat a punch to KN frm Krish, no wonder if anyone will comes as KN's son after 10 years...LOL lallontop..!! Exactly KN is xerox copy of SS, They both can compete with eachother abt thier sins n crimes... ROFL
So K wanna leave TN, superb he can't bare n accept the truth, His fa's new family, Tats juz not posible r an easy thing 4 anyone whoz sensitive n honest normally, then tats better to leave, SS deservs it, how many times TNs have to take it easy as nothin happend...

Clap
reallly me too feeling soo sad fr kst...thought to make separate topic bt yaa trully he is soo hurtt..
nd hats off to him in last scene,,no cmplain to ny1...nd he dnt wnna live in tn nd dnt vnt thakur's surname nymore,,that wud be lallontop answer to ss 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena.S

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teeena

Originally posted by Veena.S

Clap
reallly me too feeling soo sad fr kst...thought to make separate topic bt yaa trully he is soo hurtt..
nd hats off to him in last scene,,no cmplain to ny1...nd he dnt wnna live in tn nd dnt vnt thakur's surname nymore,,that wud be lallontop answer to ss
Yup Where 4 tat name n rights, ASY took revenge n disturbed TNs lives...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teenss

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Kesariya.., Bahoth sahi jaa rahi hai, I juz hope she never come back to Pratz 4 help, n disturb KriYa..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_Lteenss

Go to top